Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

Chapter 27

 

It was now the next morning and Yuri woke up, feeling lighter than usual. It was winter break, she was the future Jung Yuri, Onew isn't evil, no Boa for a month and sadly, no Yunho for a month but hey, she is now his fiancée, could life get any better?

 

Yuri yawned as she got up and sat on her bed. She looked down at her ring one more time before she started grinning from ear to ear. She was so happy. She was...She was...She was happy. No other word can explain it. Excited, happy, , euphoric, exhilarated, overjoyed, joyous. Man, she could go on and on. Yuri jumped out of her bed and picked up some warm clothes before running to the shower. Tonight, Taeyeon, Sangmi, Kyunghee, Misook, herself and Insun were going to celebrate her engagement at the Jung mansion.

 

'I might get Hanbin and Hanjae to come.' Yuri thought, as she the shower. Yuri moaned as she felt the water hit her back, relaxing her muscles.

 

'He's mine, not Boa's.' She thought, as she washed her face. After her shower, she dried her hair, pulled on a pair of winter white colorblock tab sleeve blouse, white modern coated super skinny jeans, a smokey charcoal boiled wool moto jacket and a silver frost heather plaid blanket scarf. Yuri pulled on some black leila leather over the knee boots before walking downstairs.

 

Hyukjun was already eating breakfast in the living room. Ruffling her brother's hair, Yuri walked outside.

 

"Where to Noona?" Her brother asked.

 

"Tae, Sangmi, Kyunghee and Insun are all celebrating for me so I'm going to the mansion." Yuri said, as she saw Jaehwa and the black benz pull up.

 

"If Yunnie calls, tell him to call his house."

 

"Will do." Hyukjun said, as he continued to watch tv and eat his breakfast.

 

Yuri giggled as she got into the car, making Jaehwa smiled at her, "Looking very good today, Miss Yuri."

 

Yuri smiled, "Gomawo Jaehwa."

 

Jaehwa nodded and started to drive towards the Jung mansion.

 

Yuri continued to stared down at her ring, not being able to get enough of it. She was engaged to the biggest singer of the time, she was engaged to the love of her life, her best friend, her boyfriend, her Yunho. Yuri squealed, making Jaehwa looked up at her through the rearmirror, "Any reason why you are so happy?"

 

"Yunnie proposed to me."

 

"Oh yes, he showed us the ring before he did."

 

"Yay."

 

"You are very hyper, Miss Yuri."

 

Yuri laughed, "I'm going to get married to him Jaehwa, should I be sad?"

 

"I supposed not. Oh yes, Insun said that Miss Boa would be coming too, so you will need this." Jaehwa said, handing Yuri a face mask.

 

"It seems I'm going to a masquerade." She said dryly, as she put the mask on. Jaehwa chuckled as he pulled up onto the driveway.

 

Yuri got out of the car and walked up to the door, her engagement ring gleaming in the light. Suddenly, the front door opened with Insun squealing, "Princess!"

 

"Hey." Yuri said, adjusting the mask on her face.

 

"Taeyeon, Kyunghee, Sangmi, Misook, Yuri is here." Insun said.

 

"Is Boa here yet?" Yuri asked.

 

"Not yet." Taeyeon grinned as Yuri took off the mask, "Thank you. Hi guys."

 

"Let's see the ring!" Kyunghee squealed.

 

Yuri grinned as she held out her hand. The four girls squealed as they saw the ring, "Wow Yul, you marrying Yunho Oppa, big whoopee. I'm so the main of honour." Taeyeon grinned.

 

"Fine then. We are the bridesmaids." Sangmi smirked.

 

"Can I be flower girl?" Misook grinned. Everybody stared at her in awkwardness before they bursts out laughing.

 

"Too bad I will be having a baby by then." Insun pouted.

 

"We are not getting married now Insun." Yuri grinned, "Probably when your child is old enough to stay with Jahoon Oppa for a long period of time."

 

Insun squealed and hugged her friend.

 

"Wait. If Boa is coming over then shouldn't she recognized Tae?" Yuri asked.

 

"We are using the excuses of Junsu being his best friend; Yunho is a bit close to his best friends' girlfriend." Misook grinned.

 

"Why are we inviting Boa?" Yuri asked, "I mean, if I'm his fiancée, we shouldn't be inviting his ex-girlfriend." Yuri said, "True, but if we keep this up then the breakup will be more painful for her." Kyunghee smirked.

 

"You guys are so evil. I love you." Yuri grinned. Just then, the doorbell rang and Taeyeon quickly helped Yuri put her mask on. Boa walked in to find princess, Kyunghee, Sangmi, Taeyeon, Misook and of course, Insun sitting down in the living room.

 

"Yeah, hi." Boa sniffed as she sat down beside Kyunghee. Kyunghee stood up and sat down beside Yuri, giving Boa a rough look.

 

"Anyway, like we were saying, you are engaged! Kya!" Insun squealed, as she hugged Yuri who tried to hold her back, trying to think of the baby.

 

"Insun, sweetie, give Misun some space." Yuri coughed, "I don't want my goddaughter to be born weird because you are to busy hugging me because I'm engaged."

 

"But...But...But..." Insun whined.

 

"Stop saying such a horrible word Insun." Yuri teased.

 

"Shut up princess!" Insun squealed.

 

"How the hell does Hoonie Oppa let you run around like that?" Yuri asked.

 

"Because he loves me!" Insun squealed.

 

"I swear." Sangmi shook her head.

 

"Oh oh oh, Kyunghee, are Hanbin and Hanjae coming?" Yuri grinned.

 

"Hanjae is, not Hanbin."

 

"Why?" Yuri frowned.

 

"Orthodontist." Kyunghee said. Kyunghee was a close relative of Hanbin and Hanjae so she knew everything about them.

 

"He doesn't need braces." Yuri frowned.

 

"Apparently, his mom thinks he does." Kyunghee grinned.

 

Yuri laughed and shook her head. Boa glared at them all before glaring at Yuri specifically, 'I just to want to rip that mask off.'

 

"Let me see the ring again." Misook said, staring at the ring.

 

"Is it real?" Sangmi asked.

 

"Knowing him, it probably is." Taeyeon said, looking at the ring.

 

"Can I see?" Boa asked. Yuri smiled at her, trying to keep her hatred to a bare minimum.

 

"Sure." She said. Boa walked over and stared at the ring. She had to admit, she was impressed that she was able to snag a money bag who could afford such an engagement ring.

 

"Are you two going to have an engagement party?" Insun asked.

 

"Probably when he comes back. If not, then we are getting married after graduation." Yuri said, as she pulled her hand back from Boa and stared at it.

 

"Does Yunho Oppa know?" Boa asked.

 

Everybody turned to looked at her before Yuri coughed, "Uh, yeah he does. He was the first one to know." Yuri said. Boa shrugged, "I bet my Yun Oppa could afford a better ring than that."

 

"Yeah sure, he could but I go for sentimental value, not quality." Yuri smiled, "Yunho Oppa probably could have afforded more but this ring means more."

 

Boa glared at her, 'She's talking as if she's the one engaged to Yunho Oppa.'

 

"I think Yunho Oppa is going to ask me to marry him." Boa smirked, "We have been spending a lot of time together." "Or maybe he pitied you because he spends so much time with princess." Insun said.

 

"Shut up, you fat !"

 

"Excuse me?! I was a on my honeymoon, unlike you!" Insun spat, "Probably ed up every boyfriend you had! Too bad you didn't score Yunho!"

 

Boa stood up and glared at her, "Take that back, !"

 

"Excuse me? Hoonie Oppa is home." Yuri coughed.

 

"Stay out of this !" Boa glared at her.

 

"Don't be calling me a ! At least my man loves me enough to ask me to marry me. Speaking of which, my mom was there when he did it and she even taped it. Tae and Su Oppa were there, too." Yuri grinned at Kyunghee, Insun and Sangmi, "We can watch it later."

 

"Oh my god, yes! Taeyeon said it was the most romantic proposal ever!" Misook squealed.

 

Yuri grinned, "Oh yes, it was."

 

"Can we shut up about this?!" Boa growled.

 

"No, we ca..." Taeyeon said, but was cut off when Yuri's cell rang. She took it out of her pocket and squealed, "It's Yunnie!"

 

Yuri picked it up and winked at Boa who glared at her.

 

"Hey Yunnie."

 

"Hi princess. How is it going?"

 

"It ."

 

"Why?"

 

"I'm at your house with your girlfriend over." Yuri coughed, "And she's dissing my fiancé."

 

"Ouch. Do I really want to know what she said?"

 

"No, you don't. I will tell you when you get back." Yuri smirked at Boa who flared up and stomped to the bathroom, "Alright, she's in the bathroom. Oh my god, I miss you." Yuri sighed.

 

"It's ok, Yul baby. I will be back soon."

 

"A month and a half is too long! You are coming back on Valentine's day!" Yuri whined.

 

"I know, but wouldn't you want to spend Valentine's day with your fiancé?"

 

"I supposed. How's Tokyo?"

 

"Without you, even heaven wouldn't be worth it."

 

"Cheeky."

 

"I love you, too."

 

"Can't you come back earlier?"

 

Yunho sighed, "Sadly, no. I even think I might extend this trip."

 

"What?! Why?!" Yuri whined.

 

"You will not believe how popular we are." Yunho sighed, "I think dad signed off a contract here and I have to do a show."

 

"What? But we duet almost all of the songs."

 

"Yeah, I know. I just told him to go dig his own grave. I miss you and I ain't doing no stage show."

 

"You are so sweet."

 

"Thank you. Now, I have a date with the pool. Later princess."

 

"Bye and don't you dare eye those Tokyo girls."

 

"Of course not. I will ogle them, not eye them."

 

"You are not funny."

 

Yunho laughed, "Later princess."

 

"Bye Yunnie." And with that, they hung up in time too, because Boa walked out, "Well, that was a nice conversation. I need to go home now or else my brother will murder me since its my turn to make dinner." Yuri groaned.

 

"Alright then, but you are coming back tomorrow with the proposal tape ok!" Insun squealed.

 

Yuri grinned, "Yes, no worries." She hugged them all and smirked at Boa before leaving.

 

'Ugh!' Boa mentally screamed, as 'Princess' left.

 

Yuri woke up from her dream happily. She had been constantly getting the wedding dream and she knew that her wedding night would be the best. Today was Valentine's day. School started at the beginning of February and everybody was pretty much bummed out since exams were nearing.

 

Yuri squealed. It was Saturday today; meaning her fiancé was due to come back. What more? She danced around, putting on a white cuvry coated super skinny jeans and navy blue silk shirt.

 

Yuri danced down the stairs and kissed her brother's cheek who yelled.

 

She called her mom at work who yelled.

 

"Man, what's with all the yelling?" Yuri asked her brother, as they both sat down on the sofa.

 

"I think we have had enough outbursts of 'Yunho's coming' from you to last a damn lifetime!" Hyukjun growled, "Unlike you, I'm engaged."

 

"Unlike you, I'm still young!" Hyukjun shot.

 

Yuri smiled, "Anyway, where do you think Yunho will go first? His place? Junsu's place? Boa's place? Or over here?"

 

"I had say over here." Came a very masculine voice from behind the two. They stood up and slowly turned around to come face to face with Jung Yunho.

 

"Yunnie!" Yuri squealed, as she lunched into his arms and hugged him. Yunho smiled as he pressed his lips against her temple. Hyukjun grinned and walked away, giving the engaged couple some time to themselves.

 

"When did you arrived? How did you get here so early? Didn't anybody see you?" Yuri asked, as she traced his features, letting her fingers linger on his lips. He her glossy pink lips before possessively hugging her again, "8am, by limo and no."

 

Yuri laughed as he pressed his lips against hers. It was a short but tender kiss.

 

"I missed you so much." She said, as they pulled back.

 

"Same here, princess." He murmured, as he nibbled her bottom lips.

 

"I love you." She moaned into the kiss.

 

Yunho move his left hand up until it stop on the small of her back while his right hand went around her waist. Her hands hung around his shoulders as they intensified the kiss. As much as Hyukjun didn't want to do it, he had promised his mom to film any Yunho/Yuri romance when he returned.

 

"Don't leave me for a long time ever again." Yuri pouted.

 

Yunho smiled as he rubbed his nose against hers, "Never, my Yul."

 

"When are you two getting married?" Hyukjun asked. The two finally acknowledged his presence.

 

"After graduation." Yuri said.

 

"Right after graduation." Yunho smiled.

 

"When will you dump boo?" Hyukjun asked.

 

Yunho and Yuri frowned, making Yuri turned to looked at her fiancé expectantly.

 

"Yes Yunnie, when?" She asked.

 

Yunho sighed, "I'm thinking of a good way of doing it." He muttered.

 

"Do it today." Hyukjun said, moving in closer with the video camera, "She will have a memory, dumped by Jung Yunho on Valentine's day."

 

"I'm not that mean." Yunho said.

 

"Your fiancée is." Yuri shot, as she shoved his shoulder.

 

"You really don't like this, eh?"

 

Yuri sighed and shook her head, "No, I love you. I want the world to know that. My mom said she doesn't care about the publicity anymore so we can tell everybody I'm princess."

 

Yunho smirked, "But as promised, it shall be revealed at prom."

 

"Oh, then it's sooner than you expect. Prom is held on April 21st because our exams cut in during May and June. Then of course, our grad. is in July."

 

", and it's February 14th today." Yunho said.

 

"Say, let me see the Christmas gift I got you." Yuri grinned. Yunho chuckled as he ped his navy heat keep down packable puffer jacket. Yuri stepped into his arms and sniffed him.

 

"Perfect, you wore it." She said.

 

"Well, the cologne you gave me was pretty addicting." Yunho smirked.

 

Yuri laughed as she slapped his arm, "So, what are you going to do now?"

 

"I wanted to spend time with my fiancée and help Hyukjun make a movie on our lovelife but sadly, I need to visit Junsu, Taeyeon, go home, unpack and then dump Boa today."

 

Yuri's eyes lit, "Seriously?"

 

Yunho laughed, "Seriously. I will see you later?"

 

Yuri smiled and pressed her lips against his, "Yeah. Later."

 

Yunho nuzzled her cheek before leaving to the limo. Yuri sighed and fell back onto the sofa.

 

"Can life get any better?" She grinned into the video camera.

 

"Wait until you are pregnant Noona." Hyukjun smirked.

 

Yuri laughed, actually liking the idea of having Yunho's kids.