Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

Chapter 13

 

Yuri turned around and her eyes widened, "Onew Oppa."

 

"Hello princess." Onew said in that painfully, disgusting voice.

 

"Ugh. Get away from me." Yuri said, as she tried to shove Onew away. Onew, however, pulled her closer and pressed his lips tightly against hers. Yuri went rigid and kept tightly shut.

 

'He kissed nothing like Yunho Oppa.' Yuri thought, as he his tongue into when he manage to opened . Yuri bit his tongue, making him growled out painfully before pulling back.

 

"!" He growled, as he tightened his grip on her arm.

 

"What do you want?" Yuri asked, as she tried to move. They were behind some bushes so nobody would be able to see them.

 

"Many things, especially one that you do know since I wanted to do oh so many years ago."

 

"Hell no!"

 

"Fair enough, then you must be my date at the winter festival and you, of course, are singing, am I not told?"

 

"How do you know these things?" Yuri groaned.

 

"I have my ways. Now, you are going to the winter festival with me and you are singing jingle bells in your best princess voice or else your cover is blown."

 

"Say what?!"

 

"All I'm asking for is a date Yul."

 

"And if I refuses?"

 

"Then I guess the world would enjoy knowing that Kwon Yuri is princess."

 

Yuri knew that her mom doesn't want the publicity so she had to go with this. Besides, how bad will it be? Spend the entire evening with a man that uses to be her ex and sing, not so bad, right?

 

"Fine then Oppa, I will go."

 

"Great. Now, we go dress shopping tomorrow night."

 

"No, I go dress shopping with Tae. You pick me up at seven." Yuri said, as she shoved Onew away.

 

"Fair enough." He said, as he walked away. Yuri moaned as she sank to her knees and spat, "Ew! He kissed me!" She wasn't all that scared of Onew taking her out to the winter festival dance, after all, her four protectors...Ok, Jonghyun doesn't count, her three protectors, Yunho, Junsu and Jaejoong will be there. Nothing to worry about, right?

 

Yuri got up and decided to go back to school, 'I have an hour before class begins.' She thought, as she slowly walked back to school. Once she got back to school, she went straight to the cafeteria and found Tiffany, Jaejoong, Boa, Yunho and Changmin all talking. Boa was bored out of her mind and was zoning out but Yunho was pretty much into things.

 

"Hey Yul." Tiffany called. Yuri walked over and sat down beside Jaejoong and moaned.

 

"What happened baby?" Jaejoong asked, rubbing Yuri's arm gently.

 

"That stupid, ugly, erted, monstrous, deranged, ill-fated, bad breathed, greasy haired Onew just forced me to the winter festival."

 

Yunho stopped breathing and Jaejoong stopped eating, "He did what?"

 

"He just came up to me and he's like 'Go with me to the festival or else'." Yuri said, looking at Yunho. He knew exactly what she meant.

 

"Then why did you agree?!" Jaejoong barked.

 

"Do I want to know the or else part? Do you not watch horror movies? The guy would probably me in the janitors' closet if I reject."

 

Jaejoong cracked his knuckles, "Then he's getting a whooping. I'm sure Su wouldn't mind kicking his with me." Yuri smiled, "Thanks, but I agreed and I'm ready for anything."

 

The table laughed at her good humour but Boa got up and left in a huff.

 

"What's up her ?" Yuri asked.

 

"Her lips gloss tube." Changmin cracked. Jaejoong pounded the table in laughter which caused Yuri and Tiffany to inch away.

 

"So, are you two going together?" Yuri asked Tiffany and Jaejoong.

 

"Yeah, so we are cool. I would have gone with you but Onew just sealed his fate by forcing you." Jaejoong said, kissing Tiffany's hand.

 

Yuri pretend to gasps, "Fany, get your hands off of my man."

 

Jaejoong chuckled, "Damn right Yul."

 

"I was kidding vamp. man."

 

"Why does everybody call me vamp. man?" Jaejoong asked, raising a brow.

 

"Because you look like one." Tiffany smiled.

 

"And what about Yun?!" Jaejoong barked.

 

"Wolf boy." Yuri said.

 

"Min?"

 

"Food monster."

 

"Fany?"

 

"Vamp. girl."

 

"Boa?"

 

"Boo." Tiffany, Changmin and Yuri all said at once.

 

"Oh, I have to go. Junsu and I are meeting early before calculus." Yuri said. She stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. There was still fifty minutes before break ends and Yuri needed to talk to Yunho. She threw the spare car keys into the air and looked back for a split second to see him nod. She exited through the north gate and him the east gate and met up at children's grand park, him taking his car, Yuri by foot.

 

"He did what?!" Yunho roared, as he grabbed Yuri by the shoulder.

 

"Yeah well, none of this would have happened if you haven't ignored me."

 

"I have been ignoring Boa for the past eight months."

 

"Well, she doesn't have some freakishly weird ex stalking her, threatening her with her identity now, does she?!" Yuri shrilled. She looked around to see if anybody was there but there was nobody. Rubbing again, she started spitting.

 

"What's with all the spitting?" Yunho asked, raising his brow.

 

"He forcefully kissed me. Damn, he needs a breath mint!" Yuri muttered, as she drank some water from Yunho's water bottle. Coming up with an idea, Yunho led her to the car. Once Yuri got inside, she turned to looked out of the tinted window but Yunho's hand on her thigh caused her to look at him. Just as she did, she felt warm lips pressed against hers.

 

Yuri opened slightly as he his tongue into . She kept her hands to her sides as he gripped her shoulder. The kiss was short but it was all Yuri needed to get Onew out of .

 

"He kissed you?" Yunho asked.

 

"It was disgusting." Yuri mumbled, as she her pinkish purplish lips.

 

"I bet it was."

 

"Well, you try kissing Onew. Now, you can go off to your pretty Boa and I will be on my way." Yuri said, as she was about to exit the car.

 

Yunho, however, grabbed her wrist, preventing her from doing so, "What's gotten into you?" He asked.

 

Yuri whipped her gaze back at him, "Me?! I don't see myself calling you to try on clothes for my boyfriend now, do I?! Or have we forgotten that Kwon Yuri can't get a boyfriend because her famous singer of a best friend would murder any guy who looks at me but then again, I should be ecstatic because I'm modeling for my best friend in the dress he wishes to give his girlfriend! Now, hmmm! I'm not really mad now, am I?!" She barked, as she got out of the car and started walking back to school.

 

"Damnit!" Yunho muttered, as he did a u-turn and left, taking out his cell phone, calling Yuri.

 

"Hey princess."

 

"Don't."

 

"But..."

 

"No, you just proved how much of a best friend you are." Yuri said, as she hung up. She was in no mood right now. Yunho had been acting all happy-go-lucky after asking her to try on a dress for Boa, Onew forces her to go to the winter festival with him, Taeyeon and Junsu are catching onto her princess gig and today was her turn to drive Haneul and Hyukjun to their date since Haneul's brother had studying to do.

 

'What's wrong with me? I get all mad just because Yunho Oppa spends time with his girlfriend. What kind of a friend am I?' Yuri thought sadly, sighing 'A friend in love.' Her subconscious answered for her.

 

Yuri walked out to the main street to find Yunho gone. She shrugged, not really caring at the moment. What she had to worry about was Onew. Speaking of the devil, he was walking her way right now.

 

"Yul." He smiled. Yuri nodded as she diverted her gaze to find Yunho kissing Boa. She shook her head as she walked towards Onew.

 

"What's up?" He asked casually, like he didn't forced a kiss on Yuri that day.

 

"Nothing." She replied scathingly.

 

"Is it because Yunho and Boa are kissing?" He asked mockingly.

 

"No, it's because you have your arm wrapped around my waist." Yuri said, trying to push his arm off of her waist, "Well, if a guy can't put his arm around his girls' waist, what else can he do?" Onew asked.

 

"Just shut up and leave me alone." Yuri muttered, before walking away, just in time to see Yunho and Boa walking their way.

 

"Oh, hello Kwon." Boa greeted, smiling venomously, "I heard that you are going to the winter festival with Lee." Yuri shot a glare at Yunho who avoided her eye contact. Oh, how mad she was. Today he was supposed to drive her home but he can just rot in hell!

 

"Yeah, so?" Yuri shrugged, walking away. Boa caught her wrist, making Yuri turned back around, "You just didn't touch me." Yuri said darkly.

 

"So what if I d..." Boa started, not being able to finished before Yuri slapped her.

 

"Kwon!" Yunho roared, surprised and shocked.

 

"Shut up!" Yuri barked angrily, as she walked away with Onew on her trail.

 

"Boa, are you ok?" Yunho asked worriedly.

 

"That stupid little ! How dare she slap me?"

 

"Still can't believe it ?!" Yuri's voice echoed.

 

"Oh, how I'm going to make her life a living hell!" Boa shot angrily.

 

'Not possible since Yul has Jae, Fany, Tae, Su, Min, Sica and now possibly Onew on her side.' Yunho thought.

 

'But does she have you?'