Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

Chapter 22

 

The next morning, Yuri was surprised to find herself waking up in the arms of Junsu, "Su Oppa?"

 

"Yunho told me to hold onto you last night." Junsu whispered quietly into Yuri's ear.

 

"He told me and Tae about everything and the confession when you fell asleep last night."

 

"I see. Where's Tae?" Yuri asked, looking around.

 

"Getting us some food."

 

Yuri got up to stretch and saw Yunho standing beside the fireplace. She gave him a small smile before turning to Junsu, "I'm so going to the bathroom." She said, as she jumped a few students to get to the bathroom.

 

Taeyeon came back with three plates of food. She handed one to Junsu, put one on the table for Yuri and started eating hers.

 

"My god. When do we get out of here? Can't we hike back like how Yunho and Yuri did?" Changmin asked, frustrated.

 

"The busses aren't due to arrive until this week ends and there's the fact that our phone connections are dead, too." Mrs. Ahn said.

 

"How about the next time I stay home instead of paying good money to spend time in a damn wooden hut?! If I wanted to get stranded with some in a cabin, I would have locked myself up in our outhouse with my sister-in-law!" Yunho growled, trying to keep the fact that he and Yuri dislike each other to a bare minimum.

 

Yuri came out in time to hear him say that and winced slightly. Seeing the expression on Yuri's face, Taeyeon gave her a lop-sided smile to which Yuri just shrugged.

 

"Missing Boa?" Jaejoong asked.

 

"You bet." Yunho said.

 

"Ouch." Junsu whispered, as Yuri sat down beside him.

 

"If you are missing that so much, why did you even come?!" Yuri called out.

 

Yunho turned to look at her and glared, "Because I come every damn year and this is my senior year!"

 

"Boa also comes every year, too. I wonder what she's doing this year?" Jessica pondered.

 

"Screwing the next best cow." Yuri murmured.

 

Yunho coughed, trying to keep his laughter and anger bottled up inside. Yeah, Yuri did hate Boa but she wasn't all that bad, right?

 

"So, what do we do all day?" Yoora asked boringly.

 

"Play patty cake." Jonghyun asked.

 

"Oh, shut up or else Su and I will throw you out of the cabin!" Jaejoong roared, getting really annoying.

 

"No, you wouldn't." Jonghyun said.

 

"Su." Jaejoong said, as the two men stood up. They walked towards Jonghyun, each grabbing his arms.

 

"Ew, Jong cooties." Taeyeon said.

 

"Remind me to sanitize my hands afterwards." Junsu said, as they took him towards the door.

 

"Boys, I know we are getting tenses but no need to throw Jonghyun out." Mrs. Ahn said sternly.

 

"If only you understood, Mrs. Ahn." Junsu said, as he took his position on the loveseat with Yuri beside him and Taeyeon beside her, all managing to squish onto the two seated sofa.

 

"It's been three days now!" Yuri screamed, the next afternoon.

 

"We could have exited five days ago but it was still too much snow." Youngsun said.

 

"How much food does this place have left anyway?" Yunho asked, as he came back with a plate of kimchi.

 

"Not enough. They are just giving you extra attention." Junsu grinned.

 

"Shut up Kim! Go tend to your two es!" Yunho smirked.

 

"At least I have my girls here with me, unlike you." Junsu said.

 

'Yeah right. I had have love to spend time with Yul, too.' Yunho thought, as he winked at Yuri but nobody noticed. Yuri sent him a small smile as she stole some of Junsu's sausages.

 

"Take the rest since I'm full." He said, passing Yuri his plate.

 

Yuri smiled as she took his plate and started eating. While Taeyeon was tying her curly blonde hair up while standing in front of the window, her eyes widened.

 

"Oh my god!" She screamed.

 

"What? What's wrong?" Mrs. Ahn asked worriedly.

 

"There's a helicopter outside." Taeyeon said, pointing outside before she ran towards the window.

 

Everybody got up and ran there. Indeed there were helicopters. Two men got out of the helicopters and went to all the cabins to get every single article of clothing while another man came to the main cabin.

 

"We got a radio signal." He said, making Mrs. Ahn sighed in happiness. They indeed sent a radio signal when they got snowed in.

 

"I can take eight students with me at a time. We will drop you off on the main road where there are three busses ready."

 

"Great." Mrs. Ahn said, as she took out a sheet of paper that had names alphabetically.

 

Slowly, all of the students were leaving. Junsu and Yuri got a ride together which was right after Yunho's ride.

 

"We are going home. Yay!" Yuri said, as a man handed her a bag full of her clothes.

 

"Thank you." She said.

 

"Seem like you will be spending more time with your boo." Junsu winked.

 

"You know it."

 

"We are finally going home." Yuri moaned, sitting on the bus beside Yunho.

 

"Seems like your mom doesn't know that we left a day early." Yunho whispered into her ear, making Yuri turned to looked at him curiously.

 

"Want to sleep over?" He asked.

 

Yuri grinned, "Yeah."

 

Yunho smiled.

 

'Just one more thing left to do.' He thought, 'Boa.'

 


 

A/N: I'm sorry for making this chapter so short but i will try to make the others two longer