Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

Chapter 8

 

Eight days passed and it was time for the performances the musical theater group had been working on.

 

During the practices, Yuri and Yunho had decided to actually kiss when the prince awakened the sleeping princess. Sitting by Tiffany, Jaejoong turned to looked at Yuri and winked at her before turning to face the teacher.

 

"Ugh."

 

"What's wrong?" Yunho whispered.

 

"Jong asked me out yesterday and I declined. Now, Jae thinks it's because I like him."

 

'I'm going to murder Jonghyun.' Yunho thought, feeling his blood boiling in his veins.

 

Yunho then turned to looked at Jaejoong who was smiling at Yuri. Yuri slightly smiled back at him before returning her gaze at the teacher who was telling them about today's played.

 

"The Christma dance is next month, got a date?" Yunho whispered to her, trying to distract himself from mudering Jaejoong.

 

"No." Yuri whispered back, "But I probably would have to go with Jong since Fany likes Jae."

 

Yunho scowled as the teacher called up Jessica and Changmin to do Cinderella. Their performance lasted thirteen minutes before it was Jaejoong and Tiffany's turned. They did Beauty and the Beast. Their show was five minutes. Finally, it was sleeping beauty, Yunho and Yuri. They went up to the stage with a bag full of costumes.

 

Oh yes, costumes were a must. If you didn't have a costume, you instantly fail the project.

 

Yuri was in a queen dress and Yunho, a king clothing.

 

Pulling out a doll from the bag, they had it made into the baby before starting the show where Yuri and Yunho started to play after the princess was cursed.

 

"Oh, what do we do about our daughter?" Yuri cried, fake tears streaming down her eyes. Yunho hugged her as he rubbed her back.

 

"I shall banish all spinning wheels in my kingdom. Our daughter will not fall into a sleeping death at the age of sixteen. I promise you that my queen."

 

Now, it forward to where Yuri pricked her finger. She was wearing a princess outfit this time.

 

"What's this?" Yuri asked Yunho, who was playing the old lady.

 

"This." Yunho had to uses a higher tone of voice, "Is a spinning wheel. My child, do you wish to try?"

 

Yuri nodded as she touched the fake spinning wheel. Pricking her finger, she screamed before falling onto the floor. She quickly scampered away to play the role as the queen.

 

'Yuri', as the queen rushed in, "What happ...Princess!" She screamed, seeing a dead 'Princess' on the 'Floor'.

 

"Queen, I did not...I did not..."

 

"You are dismissed!" Yuri cried, as she sank to her knee. Yunho ripped off the black robe he was wearing to make him look like an old lady, revealing his king outfit.

 

"What happened?" He asked, rushing in to find 'Yuri', the queen, crying on the floor.

 

"My baby! She pricked her finger!" Yuri cried, latching onto Yunho.

 

"Oh, dear god!" He gasped, as the scene changed.

 

Yuri changed into a fairy costume while Yunho put on a cape and fake sword, showing he's the prince.

 

Walking into the forest, prince Yunho happened to come upon a fairy flying above.

 

"You shall proceed and I shall guard you." She said, before flying away. Yunho walked forward and Yuri pulled off the other layer of clothing, revealing her princess outfit. She lay on the floor as Yunho knelt down beside her.

 

"What a fair princess."

 

Yunho bent forward and brushed his lips over hers. Everybody gasped, anticipating this moment. Yuir faintly opened her eyes to see Yunho kneeling over her.

 

"My prince." She breathed, as he picked her up bridal style, ending the play.

 

Mrs. Ahn and everyone else in the musical theater stood up, giving them an applauses.

 

"Yuri, Yunho, that was too realistic. You guys portrayed many feelings in different characters perfectly."

 

Yuri squealed as Yunho chuckled. After getting everything they had bought with them onto the stage, they went back to their seats, however, unknown to everybody else; Yunho gave Yuri's hand a squeeze.

 

During Yuri and Yunho's spare and lunch, a lot of things happened. Yunho went out to eat with Boa so Yuri ate with Tiffany and Jaejoong.

 

"So Yul, do you have anybody for the Christmas dance?" Jaejoong asked.

 

Yuri nodded, "Yeah, I'm planning on going with Jong."

 

Looking at Tiffany, Yuri noticed she sent her a look of 'I LOVE YOU'.

 

Yuri smiled at her as Jonghyun walked up to them. Jonghyun had second spare, fourth lunch. For Taeyeon, she was sleeping in today since she had first and second off and so did Junsu.

 

"Hey Yul, are you going to the dance with anybody?"

 

"I was hoping I could go with you." Yuri said, smiling at Jonghyun.

 

Jaejoong shot a look of disgusts towards Jonghyun's direction as he smiled and walked off.

 

"Wow, you just dumped Jae Oppa for Jong Oppa." Tiffany laughed.

 

"Yeah well, I know somebody else who would die for Jae Oppa."

 

Jaejoong's thick eyebrow rose, "Really? Who?"

 

"I promised I wouldn't tell."

 

Jaejoong looked pleading, "Come on Yul, we are buddies, aren't we?"

 

"Well Oppa, old buddy, old pal." Yuri said, grinning "I promised her I can't tell and besides, I have only known you since our first year of high school."

 

"She's mean." Jaejoong groaned, as he turned to looked at Tiffany.

 

"I know, but try being her best friend for four years."

 

"Fany. You are supposed to be praising me." Yuri pouted.

 

"I'm sorry but I was told to always tell the truth." Tiffany winked.

 

"I have deranged friends." Yuri moaned.

 

Jaejoong laughed, "I don't think deranged describes us Yul."

 

Yuri giggled as she got up, "I will see you guys later." She said, before throwing her food away. As she was walking to the girls bathroom, a hand shot out to grabbed her around the waist while another was over and pulled her into a deserted classroom.

 

Turning to see who it was, Yuri's eyes widened.

 

"Now, listen carefully. I'm leaving to the US tonight and will be back before your U KNOW Y stage performance. Yuri Kwon, you will be mine. I couldn't take you then but I will take you this time." Onew said, before releasing her and step out of the classroom, leaving a frozen Yuri there.

 

When she finally realized she was alone and Onew was already gone, she ran out of the deserted classroom to the bathroom to splashed her face with cold water. Seeing that the cold water wasn't helping her much, she took out her phone and speed dialed Yunho's number.

 

"Hey princess." He grinned.

 

"Onew, he just...he caught me and pulled me into a classroom." Yuri said shakily, hearing Boa in the background.

 

"He what?!"

 

"And he said that he's going to the US today but he will be back before our stage show. Um...and he also said that he couldn't take me then but he will take me this time."

 

" this! Princess, stay closes to your friends as much as possible. I will come by your place tonight."

 

"Alright. I love you."

 

"I love you, too."

 

With that, Yuri hung up and let out a sighed shakily.

 

'Dammit Yunho Oppa! Why do you make me feel like this?' Yuri thought, and walked back out to the cafeteria where Tiffany and Jaejoong were.

 

'I hope Onew Oppa doesn't do anything.' Yuri thought, trying to remain calm, not wanting Tiffany and Jaejoong to find out what happened to her when those two were chit chatting with each other happily about the Christmas dance. It seem like Jaejoong had asked Tiffany to the Christmas dance when she was away.

 

'That bastard better not do anything or I will send him to the hospital with broken bones.' Yunho thought angrily, losing his appetite.