Until Loved Happened

Until Love Happened

Chapter 17

 

Days went by so fast and before Yuri, Taeyeon, Yunho and Junsu knew it, it was time for their ski resort trip. That morning, Junsu drove Taeyeon and Yuri to school early while Yunho had some of his drivers drive Junsu's car and his own car back home. There were two bus in total and the students were lined up with their duffle bags, waiting to get seated.

 

"Alright seniors." Mr. Yang said, "You shall sit with your cabin mates on the ride to and from your resort. You can rent ski equipment from the resort but I see that some of you brought your own pair of skates." He said. Yuri, Taeyeon, Yunho and Junsu, along with a few other students brought their own skates.

 

"Today is a default day." Mrs. Ahn said, "So, today doesn't count until tomorrow."

 

Everybody nodded.

 

"Alright, I want students from cabin one to thirteen in bus one and students from cabin fourteen to twenty-six in bus two." She said. Everybody got into the bus and sat with their cabin mates. Yuri and Yunho threw their bags down on the ground and sat down.

 

"This is going to be a long week." Yunho whispered to Yuri, who smiled at him.

 

By noon, they arrived at the ski resort. Everybody was tired, sitting in a bus for three hours really does hurt your . They all went to their respective cabin for a nap before they start exploring the place.

 

Yuri and Yunho opened the door to their cabin and saw what the teacher had meant. They saw a queen sized bed in the middle of the cabin along with tables, a window and a few chairs.

 

"My bed is smaller then that." Yuri whispered, as she put her bag down on the floor. Yunho chuckled as he put his bag down on the floor as well.

 

"They even have central heater." Yuri said in awe, as she poked the machine.

 

"Well, it is December. Do you think they are really going to let us freeze to death?" Yunho teased.

 

"Shut up." Yuri said, as she lay down in bed.

 

"Instead of eating, want to just sleep the rest of the day?" Yunho asked. Yuri yawned, "It will be my pleasure." She said. Yunho locked the door as Yuri crawled into bed; she took off her black 32 degrees hooded packable down puffer jacket and black charter club chenille roll top gloves before pulling the blanket up to her chin. Yunho got in beside her and wrapped his arm around Yuri's waist.

 

"Sleep tight." She whispered.

 

'I will. Now that you are in my arms.' Yunho thought, as he stared down at the angel that was snuggling with him. The next following morning, Junsu and Taeyeon came by to Yuri and Yunho's cabin, knocking on the door, "Dammit! It's almost noon and they are still sleeping?" Junsu asked, totally shocked.

 

"They must be really tired. I mean, when was the last time they slept in peace? Either worrying about school or people figuring it out or their songs."

 

"I guess your right." Junsu said, as he knocked on the door once again. This time, Yunho opened the door with a glare planted on his face.

 

"What do you want?!" He roared.

 

"For you and your princess to come out and play." Junsu said.

 

Yunho rubbed the back of his neck as he looked down at his seiko chronograph stainless steel bracelet watch to see that it was 11:27am, "Oh , we slept for that long?" He asked.

 

"Amazingly yes, and I figure that you two slept in when we arrived yesterday that's why you didn't come to the main cabin for dinner?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Yeah." Yunho said sheepishly.

 

"What a log. Come on, we will meet you at the skating arena." Junsu said.

 

"What cabin are Onew and Jinsook in?" Yunho asked.

 

"Cabin twenty." Taeyeon said.

 

"So, they are on the other side of the resort?" Yunho asked, raising a brow.

 

"Fortunately yes! Now hurry! There's a bathroom in the main cabin so you two can go wash up there! Hurry up!" Taeyeon cried, as her and Junsu walked in the direction of the skating arena with their skates in hand.

 

Yunho shut the cabin door and turned around to see his princess sitting up on the bed, fixing her hair, "Morning." She said.

 

"Morning princess." Yunho greeted, as he sat down in the bed beside her.

 

"Tae and Junsu?" Yuri asked, as she looked at Yunho.

 

"Yeah, something about going to the ice arena with them."

 

"Then let's get our stuff and go. I want to have fun since I didn't pay them to sleep."

 

"It was a nice night though; you have to admit that much."

 

"It was but I always sleep in the same bed as you." Yuri mumbled, as she got up and got her jacket on. She grabbed some clothes and her ice skate before turning to face Yunho.

 

"I will meet you at the arena."

 

Yunho nodded as he lay back down on the bed as Yuri left. He rubbed his face, thinking of things that were recently happening.

 

'God, you are torturing me.' He thought, as he got up, grabbed his stuff and went to the main cabin to get ready. Yuri, Junsu and Taeyeon were the only ones on the ice rink. Everybody else decided to go skiing today so they were lucky they got the entire rink to themselves. Yuri and Taeyeon laughed as they chased Junsu around the rink, "You will never catch me." He teased, but then, he bumped into somebody and fell to the ground. Yuri and Taeyeon caught up and helped him up, "We caught you!" They shrieked.

 

"Gee, thanks Ho." Junsu muttered, seeing his friend in front of him.

 

"No biggie." Yunho smirked.

 

"Did we forget to tell you that we are the top skaters?" Taeyeon said, as she held Junsu's hand.

 

"No, we are. We have been singing, taking karate and ice skating since we were little. We are in perfect sync." Yuri said, as she held Yunho's hand.

 

"Ok then. We will have a contest. Su Oppa and I will go first and then you two." Taeyeon said. Yuri and Yunho grinned as they went to the bleachers and sat down, waiting for Junsu and Taeyeon to begin.

 

"They can never beat us." Yuri whispered to him.

 

"I want to see them try and beat us." Yunho chuckled.

 

The two did do pretty well. Taeyeon did a triple spin and Junsu caught her around the waist, then he spun her around him as Taeyeon used only one foot to skate.

 

"Amateurs." Yuri snorted.

 

"Don't be mean Yul." Yunho laughed.

 

"But it's true. Can you see the way Tae lands? You can tell she hasn't been doing this for a long time."

 

Just then, Junsu and Taeyeon finished and walked to the bleachers to greet the two, "Beat that." Junsu grinned, "No problem." Yunho said, as Yuri followed him to the ice. Junsu and Taeyeon exchanged evil smirked as they stared at the two that were on the ice. As Yuri and Yunho were busy skating, Junsu quietly took off his skates. He picked up his boots and put them on and crept away from the bleachers when he was sure Yunho and Yuri couldn't see them. Taeyeon made sure to cover for him in case the two finished earlier then planned. Junsu made it to the gate then opened the bleachers to the ice rink. He shut it and locked it from the outside so Yunho and Yuri wouldn't be able to exit.

 

He made it back to Taeyeon and she gave him the thumbs up, "Done." He whispered.

 

"Good." She replied, turning to looked at the couple on the ice to see that they were done. Taeyeon got up and stretched, "Time to go get some food. Let's go Oppa."

 

Yunho and Yuri frowned as they went to the gate and tried to open in but it wouldn't budge.

 

"Oh, no." Yuri said.

 

"They didn't."

 

"I think they just did."

 

"Su!" Yunho roared, as he pounded against the gate. Yuri sighed as she skated to the opposite side of the rink and sat down on the ice. Yunho soon followed after her and sat down.

 

"Somebody will eventually come around." Yunho said.

 

"Or we can just uses the second gate." Yuri grinned. Yunho turned to looked at the gate beside him that was ajar, "Oh, you are evil."

 

"You won't think that when I'm done with them today." Yuri said, as she stood up and walked into the bleachers with Yunho following after her. They both walked to where they put their boots and quickly changed. They quietly made it to their cabin, put their boots away and made it to the first place they thought Taeyeon and Junsu would be, the main cabin.

 

"So, what are you going to do?" Yunho asked.

 

"Just run in there and say that I fainted and now I'm rushed to the hospital. They will be too preoccupied they will forget they locked us in the ice arena. You do that and I will do my part."

 

Yunho grinned. He messed up his hair and ran inside.

 

Yuri looked through the window and saw Yunho in hysterics. She saw Taeyeon stand up with a worried expression as well as Junsu.

 

'Time for revenge.' Yuri thought, as she bent down and made a snowball with the snow that had fallen that night, "Where is she?" Yuri heard Taeyeon asked as they ran out of the main cabin.

 

"In our cabin." Yunho said. As Junsu and Taeyeon started running there, Yuri jumped out from the shadows with an evil glare on her face.

 

"Revenge is sweet!" She hollered, as she threw the snowball at Taeyeon's small oval-shaped face. Taeyeon stood there, totally dumbstruck.

 

"Oh no, you didn't." Taeyeon said, finally recovering from the shocked. Yuri screamed and started running as Taeyeon chased after her with a snowball in her hands.

 

"Girls." Junsu shook his head. He turned around and saw Yunho standing there with an evil smirked on his lips, "Die Kim!" Yunho roared, as he ran after Junsu with a snowball in his hands.

 

"Mommy!" Junsu cried, as he tried his best to run away from Yunho and thus, war of the snowball begun. Yuri managed to get Taeyeon with fifteen snowballs and Taeyeon only got eight direct hits onto Yuri. Junsu didn't, sadly, get any on Yunho and Yunho made uncountable hits on Junsu.

 

Finally, after what seemed like forever of snowballs hurtling in each direction, the four combatants lay down on the snow in front of their cabin, panting.

 

"That was fun." Yuri breathed.

 

"That was harsh." Taeyeon said.

 

"I want my mommy." Junsu said, for the trillionth time.

 

"Shut up ert!" Yunho growled.

 

"What now?" Yuri asked, as she started making snow angels. Yunho checked his watch and saw that it was seven, "Dinner time." Yunho said, as they got up, "Good, I'm hungry." Yuri said, stretching before following the other rest to the main cabin.

 

"So, what did you guys do today?" Yuri asked Tiffany, Jaejoong, Jessica and Changmin.

 

"We went skiing. You should see the professional slope." Changmin said, shuddering.

 

"We went skating." Junsu said.

 

"And had a snowball fight." Yuri laughed. Yunho coughed as he ate. Everybody laughed as they continued eating. After, around ten, it was lights out since it gets dangerous. Yunho and Yuri had changed into sleeping gear before getting into bed.

 

"Today was fun." Yuri said, as she wrapped her arms around Yunho's torso.

 

"It was. What about tomorrow?" Yunho asked.

 

"We go skiing." Yuri replied.

 

"We haven't seen much of Onew today." Yunho said.

 

"He was probably hiding. I mean, I have you, Junsu and Jae on my side and he has nobody."

 

Yunho chuckled as he kissed her forehead, "Night princess."

 

"Night Yunnie Oppa." Yuri said, as a blush tinted her cheeks.

 

Yuri woke up before the sun rose the next morning. She stretched and saw Yunho sleeping cutely on the bed, his hair a messed and some of his bangs covering his eyes, making Yuri giggled.

 

'He's so cute.' She thought, as she moved the bangs off of his face. She then leaned forward and place a soft butterfly kiss on his lips. He fidgeted a bit before grabbing Yuri's pillow, digging his face into it.

 

Yuri shook her head as she got up and got some of her stuff. She turned to faced Yunho as she quietly changed. Since nobody was allowed out of their cabin until the sun finally rose, Yuri got comfortable in a chair and just stared at Yunho.

 

'Oh, god. I love him way too much but he loves Boa.' Yuri sighed as she studied his rough, broad, tight features, 'I wonder what he's dreaming of.'

 

*Dream*

 

The wedding bells rang, the bridal music began and a wondrous white goddess stepped out from behind the door.

 

'My wedding.' Yunho thought, as he stared at his bride.

 

Yunho forgot everything as soon as his bride arrived. He even forgot when the priest spoke, when he said his vows, he didn't know. All he knew was her beauty.

 

"Do you, Jung Yunho take to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest said. Yunho growled as he heard a loud sound block out her name.

 

"I do."

 

"Do you K..."

 

*End of Dream*

 

"Get up!" Yuri roared, one more time as she pushed Yunho off of the bed. A foghorn blew a little while ago, signaling that everybody was allowed to exit the cabin now.

 

"Why did you do that?!" Yunho roared, 'Damn, I couldn't figure out who she was!' He thought.

 

"Ok, fine." Yuri said, as she stood up and opened the door. Without looking back, she slammed the door shut, "What did I do?" He questioned, rubbing his aching head.

 

'Dammit! Who was she?' He thought. All he caught was the 'K' part.

 

Yuri, Taeyeon, Junsu, Tiffany, Jaejoong, Jessica and Changmin had breakfast and were ready to rent their skiing gear as Yunho made it to the main cabin.

 

"Morning sleepyhead." Junsu said.

 

"Shut up!" Yunho growled.

 

"What happened to him?" Tiffany asked.

 

"I woke him up because I wanted to go skiing early today but he kind of burned out on me." Yuri shrugged as she got up and let Yunho sit in her seat. She took her plate to the counter and stretched.

 

"Alright! I'm off!" She squealed.

 

"Don't go too far. We don't want On Oppa getting you." Taeyeon said sternly.

 

Yuri giggled, "No worries." She said, as she was about to leave when Junsu stood up.

 

"Either way, I'm coming with you. You guys come when you are ready." Junsu said, as he followed Yuri out of the main cabin.

 

"You guys doubled security around her thanks to On Oppa." Jessica observed.

 

"Well, he is a psycho ex." Taeyeon shuddered.

 

"So, when are you hooking up with Su Oppa?" Tiffany wiggled her thick eyebrows. Taeyeon blushed, "I...uh, don't know what you are talking about."

 

"Right." Changmin snorted, as he got up to go skiing.

 

"Man, everybody is against me." Taeyeon said, as Yunho finished eating. They all went to the ski lift and rented skis before going onto the slopes.

 

"Which slope would Yul and Su be on?" Yunho asked.

 

"Intermediate." Taeyeon said, as Jaejoong, Tiffany, Changmin, Jessica and Yunho followed her there. Indeed, Junsu and Yuri were there. They were sitting on the ground, waiting for the gang to arrive.

 

"About time." Yuri said, as she stood up, making everybody laughed, "Let's go." Jaejoong said.

 

"Race you down Tae." Yuri grinned.

 

"Oh, your on." Taeyeon laughed as the two friends started skiing down the slope.

 

"My money's on Yuri." Junsu said.

 

"No, Tae's definitely." Changmin replied.

 

"Yul for sure." Yunho said, as he looked at the two girls racing down the hill.

 

"Two counts on Yul. Let's see who wins." Jaejoong said, as the entire group raced down the hill in time to see Yuri whoop for joy.

 

"It's Yuri." Junsu and Yunho gave each other a high five.

 

"I won." Yuri chanted over and over again, as Taeyeon glared at her, "Just because you tripped me, it doesn't mean much!" She growled.

 

"Oh, but it does Tae." Yuri said, waving the stick in her face, "I won!" She screamed again.

 

"Oh, you are dead!" Taeyeon screamed, as Yuri shrieked. Taeyeon tackled Yuri to the ground and shoved snow down her navy charter club cashmere turtleneck shirt.

 

"Cold! Damn you Tae! That's cold!" Yuri screamed.

 

"That's what you get for cheating."

 

"What about you locking us in the ice arena yesterday?" Yuri raised a brow.

 

"You and Ho Oppa killed us in our snowball fights."

 

"Hey, I dubbed it war of the snowball." Junsu said.

 

"Totally ripping it from war of the worlds, I'm sure." Yunho chuckled.

 

"Shut up."

 

Yuri smirked as a new idea formed in her head, 'Perfect.' She finalized the plan. She turned to Yunho and held out her hand.

 

"If you beat me at the professional slope then you get the bed tonight. If you don't, I get the bed." Yuri said. Yunho connected his hand with Yuri's, "Deal."

 

"Now this, I gotta see." Jessica said, as they all followed Yuri and Yunho to the prof. slope. The two got a ski lift up and were finally let down.

 

"My bets on Ho Oppa." Taeyeon said.

 

"No, Yuri for this one." Junsu said slowly.

 

"Yun for sure." Jaejoong said, as he saw Yunho take the lead.

 

"Yul." Jessica smiled.

 

"Yul." Tiffany said lowly.

 

"Ho." Changmin replied.

 

"Three for Ho Oppa and three for Yul, tough." Taeyeon said, as the two were neck to neck until...

 

"She tripped him." Junsu said, aghast.

 

"Yay, Yul!" Tiffany and Jessica shrieked, as Yuri waved at them before finishing her round. Yunho got off the ground and started screaming at Yuri.

 

"Ouch. A singer and his voice." Jaejoong winced.

 

"We are all singers here." Jessica reminded her friend.

 

"Not Su and Tae for sure." Changmin said.

 

"Here comes our champ." Junsu said.

 

"By cheating, I assure you." Taeyeon winked.

 

"Shut up! I won!" She screamed.

 

"By cheating!" Yunho roared.

 

"You keep thinking that Jung." Yuri winked at him.

 

"She's evil, I swear." Yunho shook his head in her direction.

 

"That's what you get for cabin matting with Kwon Yuri." Yuri made the peace sign with her gloves.

 

"It was the school who decided it, not you." Tiffany reminded her.

 

"You are on my side, not his." Yuri pouted.

 

"I love you, too." Tiffany hugged her friend.

 

"How about some random ski time?" Changmin suggested.

 

"Stay away from Yuri." Junsu teased.

 

"Shut up Kim!" Yuri growled.

 

'Major Yunho mode there.' Taeyeon thought, as they all started down the slopes.

 

Later that evening, Yuri and Yunho were in their cabin, talking. Yuri was sitting on the bed beside Yunho with their lamp on.

 

"Remember the time I cried because I didn't want to take a bath without you?" Yuri laughed.

 

"Oh yeah, that's back when you were three, right?" Yunho chuckled.

 

"Yeah, it was sad because it was Jahoon giving us the bath." Yuri giggled.

 

"Poor Hoonie." Yunho shook his head.

 

"Oh, oh, remember the time we were selling cookies." Yuri grinned.

 

"I had to sign autographs for people to actually buy us candy, 'Get an autograph from the Jung Yunho if you buy a chocolate bar!'" Yunho imitated Yuri. Yuri giggled as she slapped his hand, "I do not sound like that."

 

"You are right. You sound worse."

 

"What about the time you had to baby sit Sangmi?"

 

"Oh god, and her teeth was starting to grow." Yunho winced.

 

"I had to help you there, buddy. She chewed your fingers half the time."

 

"I was only five." Yunho bit.

 

"And Jahoon was helping you."

 

"He needs practice with baby Misun." Yunho laughed.

 

A foghorn was heard signaling lights out. Yunho turned off the night lamp and pulled the blanket over him and Yuri, "Night princess."

 

"Night Yunnie Oppa." Yuri yawned as she snuggled in his chest.

 

'My princess.'