Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

Chapter 15

 

"Take me to the Jung mansion."

 

Junsu and Taeyeon turned to stared at Yuri, "Jung mansion? Why would you want to go to the Jung mansion? Besides, there are so many guards and we don't know the password to enter the place." Junsu said, confused.

 

"Just take me dammit!"

 

"Yul, are you by chance...?"

 

"Just take me!" Yuri growled, as Junsu reversed and started driving in the direction of Yunho's house.

 

'If she does this then our suspicions are confirmed.' Taeyeon thought.

 

"You are Yunho's best friend yet you don't know the password?" Yuri asked Junsu.

 

"He never trusted me." Junsu shook his head as he turned the corner to see a huge mansion at the end corner, "How do we get in?" Junsu asked, as he stopped in front of the gates. The guard, Rain, tapped on Junsu's window, "What business do you have here?" He asked Junsu.

 

"Rain, open the damn gate!" Yuri said hurriedly.

 

"Miss Yuri." Rain saluted her, before opening the gate.

 

"Such respect for females these days." Junsu said, as he drove up the driveway.

 

"Yul, are you...?" Taeyeon started again, but Yuri had already got out of the car with Junsu and Taeyeon following from behind.

 

"Miss Yuri." Jaehwa bowed, before letting them in.

 

Yuri ran in to find Mr. and Mrs. Jung sitting in the living room.

 

"Auntie!" Yuri yelled.

 

"Hi Yuri." Mrs. Jung greeted, as she stood up.

 

"Where's Yunnie?" She asked.

 

"In his room." She said, as Yuri tore upstairs, with Junsu and Taeyeon still trailing after her.

 

Yuri raced up two flights of stairs and ran down the hall to a painted green door. She tore it open and launched at Yunho who was sitting on his bed in his red tommy hilfiger woven boxers with his phone out.

 

"You!" She screamed, as she threw her arms around his neck.

 

"Princess!" Yunho gasped, shocked but he instantly wrapped his arms around Yuri's waist.

 

"Why did you message me?! What happened?!" Yuri yelled, her blood pressure rising. She was scared, beyond scared. He looked so normal but he had messaged her with their secret code.

 

"Nothing happened exactly." He breathed. So focus on him, Yuri forgot all about Junsu and Taeyeon while Yunho failed to notice them, "Then?" She breathed.

 

"I wanted to say."

 

"You wanted to say something?" Yuri raised a brow.

 

"Dammit princess, I'm sorry!"

 

"About what?"

 

"Ignoring you for Boa when I know how much you hate..."

 

"Hate is such a nice word." Yuri shook her head.

 

"Ok, despise, whatever. I know how much you feel like killing her and I should have understood that when I asked you to try on her dress."

 

"Oh yes, her dress." Yuri glared at Yunho.

 

"But you did get your dress, right?"

 

"The white two-piece one?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yeah."

 

"Yes, I got it. Why?"

 

"It was my choice." Yunho smirked.

 

"It is?"

 

"Yeah. I chose that dress for you when Insun, Jahoon Hyung and I went shopping. We bought the dress in Insun's normal dress size and that's when I saw the dress I found for Boa."

 

Hearing what he just said had Yuri's eyes swelling up in tears.

 

"Man, princess. I'm so damn sorry for hurting you!"

 

"Forgiven and forgotten." She smiled.

 

"But I feel so bad. I mean, I ditched you and well...acted really stupid!"

 

"You always act stupid!"

 

"Damn you princess." Yunho said, as he pressed his lips against Yuri's before pushing her onto the bed.

 

"Are they kissing?" Taeyeon asked Junsu, eyes wide opened.

 

"Either I'm dreaming or yeah, they are."

 

"Ahem." Taeyeon cleared , making Yunho and Yuri pulled away to see their two best friends standing there in the doorway.

 

"Oh, crap! I forgot about you two." Yuri said, her eyes wide opened. She then turned to Yunho.

 

"Idiot! I brought Junsu and Tae here because I can't drive and I got your message at the mall."

 

"Damnit!" Yunho cursed.

 

"You stupid, stupid, stupid !"

 

"Excuse me for wanting to apologizes to you princess."

 

"Excuses." Yuri pouted as she crossed her arms and sat facing away from them all.

 

"Aw, princess?"

 

"Humph." Yuri snorted.

 

"They won't tell anybody, right?" Yunho asked Junsu and Taeyeon.

 

"You are princess?" Junsu asked, just for confirmation.

 

"No, I'm not." Yuri said in a sarcastic voice.

 

"She is! Why didn't you tell us?!" Taeyeon cried, as she ran into Yunho's room.

 

"So, you are the childhood friend since baby times?" Junsu asked.

 

"And you two were kissing?" Taeyeon wiggled her eyebrows.

 

"You! Shut up or die!" Yuri growled, as she launched at Taeyeon.

 

"I love you too, Yul!" Taeyeon yelled, as she ran behind Junsu.

 

"Wow, you two are taking this well." Yunho said.

 

"So is he forgiven Yuri?" Junsu asked.

 

"I guess!" Yuri growled, as she walked out of the room.

 

"Hoonie Oppa!" She squealed, as she hugged Jahoon.

 

"Hey princess." Jahoon said, as he hugged Yuri back.

 

"Oppa, where's Insun? It's her fifth month and I want to see Misun again."

 

"You can't see Misun." Jahoon said.

 

"But she's my goddaughter."

 

"And my niece." Yunho said.

 

"My daughter." Jahoon smirked.

 

"Ok, I will get married to Yunho Oppa and she will be my niece." Yuri said.

 

"Still my daughter." Jahoon said again.

 

"Then we will murder you." Yunho smirked.

 

"You got me there. Insun's in the shower." Jahoon said, before sending a look towards Junsu and Taeyeon.

 

"I will tell you later Oppa." Yuri said, as he walked away, not before pecking Yuri's cheek.

 

"Aw, he kissed me."

 

"How come Yul gets all the cuties?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"You have Junsu Oppa. All I have is only Yunho Oppa and Jahoon Oppa." Yuri shrugged.

 

"Only?" Yunho raised a brow.

 

"What?" Yuri giggled.

 

"So, you two have known each other since you two were babies?" Junsu asked.

 

"Before that since her mom knew my mom since they were babies." Yunho said.

 

"Before your mom married your dad?" Junsu asked.

 

"Yes, before then." Yuri said.

 

"Yuri." Yunho smirked.

 

"Giddy up horsie!" Yuri squealed, as she jumped onto his back. He grabbed her under the thighs and ran down the stairs.

 

"Wow." Junsu breathed.

 

Once they got downstairs, Yuri instantly hugged Mr. Jung.

 

"Uncle Yong!" Yuri squealed.

 

"What if Misun says uncle Yong like that?" Mrs. Jung asked.

 

"No wonder Hoonie and Yunnie look so cute. Its all thanks to uncle Yong."

 

"Alright Yuri, what do you want?" Mr. Jung asked.

 

"To get Onew away from me!" Yuri whined.

 

"Then I have the perfect plan." Yunho said.

 

"What?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Oh yes, Tae, Junsu Oppa, Mr. and Mrs. Jung. Friends of ours." Yuri said.

 

"They found out?" Mr. Jung asked.

 

"Thanks to a certain singer boy."

 

Yunho laughed, "As long as they don't tattle on us."

 

"Scouts honour." Junsu and Taeyeon said.

 

"Great. See you later guys." Yunho said, as they all headed out to Junsu's car.

 

"Bye!" Mr. and Mrs. Jung yelled, as they left.

 

"Princess?" Yunho asked.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Model your winter fest. dress for me?"

 

Yuri glared at him, "Dream on wolf boy."