Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

Chapter 16

 

Sitting in Junsu's car, Yuri sat up front, looking out of the window while Yunho drove. Junsu while sat at the backseat with Taeyeon, both still trying to process the fact that Yuri is Yunho's princess.

 

"Oh yes, Yunho Oppa, I wrote a new song for us." Yuri finally said.

 

"What's it called?" Yunho asked.

 

"At the beginning." Yuri replied.

 

"Sing a bit of it for me." Yunho said, as he took a left turn. Clearing , Yuri began singing.

 

'We were strangers,
startin out on a journey
Never dreamin'
what we'd have to go through
Now here we are,
and I'm suddenly standin'
At the beginning with you'

 

Yunho nodded, "Nice. How long is it?"

 

"Eight verses." Yuri replied.

 

"Chorus?"

 

"Us."

 

"Ok, nice."

 

"What are you two talking about?" Junsu asked, raising a brow.

 

"A song." Yuri replied, as she the radio and beautiful came on.

 

"What is this? Last week, my boo was number one and today it's beautiful?" Yuri asked, exasperated.

 

Taeyeon laughed, "You two are the hottest singer around."

 

"I'm not a singer!" Yuri wailed.

 

"You do work with him, don't you?" Taeyeon asked, giggling.

 

"Working with my best friend doesn't mean I'm a singer!" Yuri wailed again.

 

"Yeah, it does." Junsu said.

 

"Shut up Junsu Oppa!" Yuri growled. Yunho chuckled as he parked Junsu's car in Yuri's driveway. Yuri and Taeyeon first got out and started walking up to the front door while Yunho tried to hide while walking towards the front door.

 

"Yunho Hyung!" Hyukjun roared, as he lunged at Yunho, knocking him to the ground.

 

"Hey. Get off of me." Yunho called.

 

Hyukjun got off of Yunho and grinned, "You promised me a demo to your new CD Hyung."

 

"Yuri and I have to finish recording the demo first."

 

"Alright." Hyukjun said, and raised two brows at Junsu and Taeyeon.

 

"They know?" Hyukjun asked.

 

"Sadly, yes." Yuri shook her head.

 

"Sadly?!" Taeyeon cried. Yuri giggled as she walked up to her bedroom, followed by Yunho, Taeyeon and Junsu. Arriving in her room, Yuri went straight to lay down on her bed, Junsu sat on her computer chair, Taeyeon sat on the floor and Yunho sat beside Yuri on the bed, "Oh man, at least now I don't have to feel guilty about not telling you guys I'm Yunho's princess." Yuri said.

 

"Guilty?" Yunho asked, raising a brow.

 

"Well, excuse me for being your best friend." Yuri joked.

 

"Excuses."

 

Junsu and Taeyeon laughed at their playfulness, "So, what are you doing before winter fest.?" Taeyeon asked Yunho.

 

"I'm going to the ski resort with you guys." Yunho said.

 

"What about Boa?" Junsu asked.

 

"She's staying. Said something about being the queen of the winter fest."

 

Yuri laughed, "Makeup? Dress prep., you know her."

 

Taeyeon giggled, "Well, our dresses are y as it is."

 

"Oh, did you guys get your mail for our cabin numbers?" Junsu asked, holding out two envelopes.

 

"Oh yes, I did." Yuri said, as she took out her envelope.

 

"I remember mine." Yunho said, shrugging.

 

"I'm in cabin thirteen." Yuri said.

 

"Su Oppa and I managed to get cabin fifteen together." Taeyeon said.

 

"Two people per cabin, right?" Junsu asked.

 

"Yes." Yuri nodded.

 

"What about you Ho?" Junsu asked his friend.

 

"Cabin thirteen, with my princess." Yunho smirked.

 

"Really?!" Yuri squealed, as she hugged Yunho. Yunho couldn't help but fight the blush that tinted his cheeks. Taeyeon and Junsu, however, noticed this and smirked.

 

"Yeah really and our cabin trip does begin soon." Yunho said.

 

Yuri's eyes widened, "Holy cow, your right."

 

"And On Oppa is also on the ski trip." Taeyeon said, sighing.

 

"Are you serious?" Yuri groaned.

 

"Jinsook told me. She said that On Oppa and her got a cabin together and Jooeun will be staying with Sangmi this weekend." Taeyeon said.

 

"Sangmi said nothing about that?" Yunho frowned. Yunho was protective of the three women he knew the closest. Ok, four but Jahoon usually looked after Insun so it was Kyunghee, Sangmi and Yuri.

 

"So, what is this magnifico plan about destroying Onew?" Junsu asked.

 

"We are not going to destroy Onew." Yunho started.

 

"Just kill him." Yuri finished.

 

"Wow, you can even tell they are friends." Taeyeon whispered.

 

Yuri giggled, "So, what's your plan Yunho Oppa?"

 

That night, Yunho and Taeyeon slept over at Yuri's place while Junsu came early the next morning to drive the three to school. It was funny actually how Yunho had spare clothing at Yuri's house.

 

Soon, they arrived at school. Before departing, Taeyeon hugged her friend goodbye and Junsu managed to get a and a slap all within fifty seconds.

 

Yuri sighed.

 

Yunho sighed.

 

Yuri sighed.

 

Yunho sighed.

 

"Stop the sighing already!" Tiffany shrieked.

 

Yunho and Yuri turned to looked at Tiffany who had turned purple of frustration.

 

"Haven't you ever heard that you shrink every time you sigh?" Tiffany asked.

 

"You do?" Yuri asked, raising a brow.

 

"I always sigh." Yunho pointed out.

 

"Stupid, rich, singer people." Tiffany mumbled.

 

"I'm not rich nor do I sing." Yuri pointed out, not wanting to blow her cover again.

 

"You are not as rich but you had never have joined the musical theater program if you didn't sing."

 

"Shut up Fany." Yuri muttered.

 

"Yul, are you going to sing jingle bells?" Jessica asked.

 

"I have to." Yuri murmured.

 

"You don't Yul." Jaejoong said, as he appeared in front of Yuri.

 

"Yes, I do." Yuri fought back.

 

"No, you don't."

 

"Yes, I do."

 

"No, you don't!"

 

"Says who?"

 

"Says me." Jaejoong said, as he planted a wet kiss on her cheek.

 

"Ew! Jae cooties!" Yuri wailed, making Tiffany giggled, "Hey, Jae Oppa, thought you were my man."

 

Over the course of the week, Jaejoong had fallen in love with Tiffany and now they were happily dating. He didn't, however; give up the 'You are my woman' act with Yuri. It was just so damn funny!

 

"Settle down class." Mrs. Ahn said, as she walked in. Everybody took their seats as she took some papers out, "Some pre-class announcements. Yuri and Yunho, you two are sharing cabin thirteen at the ski trip, right?" She asked. Everybody gasped, hearing that Kwon Yuri was sharing a cabin with Jung Yunho.

 

"Yes." Yuri said.

 

"Well, we have just figured out that the bunk bed broke in that room so they could only get a large queen sized bed in the small time space they had. Either one of you bring a sleeping bag or for the weeks you two are there, you share a bed."

 

"We will figure that out." Yunho said, as he put his head back down to rest.

 

"Alright." She said, as she started the lesson for that day. Since Boa was going to have lunch with her friends today, Yuri and Yunho decided to get some grub at his place.

 

"So, what about the sleeping arrangement?" Yuri asked.

 

"Whenever I sleep over, I usually sleep in the same bed as you so no worries. We will share."

 

Yuri blushed as she looked out of the window, "Ok."

 

Yunho used that to his advantage and turned to looked at her.

 

'God, she's beautiful.'