Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

Chapter 30 

 

"Oh, oh, almost perfect!" Yuri squealed, as she watched her brother and Jiwoong bring in a box of flowers. There were very delicate flowers in the box and she wanted it someplace where it was out of the way, yet easy access, "Heesh, you slave driver." Jiwoong shot at his friend. Yuri giggled as she hugged him, "Hey, be happy you are my ring bearer Ji." Yuri smirked. 

 

"Which is so not fair because I wanted the job!" Hyukjun growled. 

 

"But we are bending the rules and now, my baby brother is a groom's man." Yuri winked at him. 

 

"Oh yeah." Hyukjun scratched the back of his head, "I forgot about that." 

 

Jiwoong rolled his eyes, "Dude, you are the groom's man for the famous singer aka your brother-in-law, how can you forget?" 

 

"You would to if your sister dumped her goddaughter on you." 

 

"Yeah, but my sister don't got no goddaughter." 

 

"She will when Yunnie Hyung and Noona get it on." 

 

Yuri screamed, "Hyukjun! Jiwoong! Shut up!" 

 

The two boys laughed as they ran out of the room. 

 

It's been 8 months after graduation and well, the wedding preparations have been seriously focusing with the wedding. They needed gown fittings, caterers, beauty salon bookings, church booking, finding a priest, best man, maid of honour, bridesmaids, grooms men and everything else you need for a wedding. Yuri was tired. Dead and she didn't know what else to do. 

 

She didn't work. Obviously, with a rich and famous husband-to-be like Yunho, Yuri was secure for life. She sighed as she opened the box of flowers. There were roses, sakura petals, lilies, baby's breath, violets, chrysanthemums and just about any other type of flowers known to earth. Yuri picked out a beautiful rose tiara and toyed with it. She placed it on her head and pulled up a hand mirror. She gasped at the beauty and how it made her face glow. She had to thank Tiffany for ordering this one. 

 

Right now, she was sitting in the living room, sorting out the flowers. Junsu and Jaejoong were to come by later with the list of what was needed if there was a shortage of flowers and they were to take the flowers to the church. The wedding was in 3 days and everybody wanted the flowers up at the closest date to the wedding as possible. 

 

At the moment, Yunho was getting last minute touchups on his tuxedo. On the final day, they were going to look over everything and do a dress rehearsal for the march; however, Yuri was going to wear her mom's old wedding gown because Yunho can't see what her gown looks like. 

 

Yuri marked off the list. Everything was here and perfect. Just then, Junsu came knocking on the door, "Oh, hey Su Oppa, Jae Oppa." Yuri smiled. 

 

"Hello Mrs. Jung." Jaejoong bowed gallantly. Yuri laughed as she blew a flying kiss at him. So, she was 18 now and Yunho was 19, big deal. They were legally adults and they could do anything they wanted. 

 

"Why, hello Mr. Kim." Yuri laughed as she looked back at the flowers, second time looking them through. 

 

"Hey Yuri Noona." Jiwoong said, as he walked back in, dusting his hands. 

 

"Yeah?" 

 

"Can I see the bands?" 

 

"Oh sure, come with me." Yuri said, as she stood up. 

 

"Hey! We want to see, too!" Jaejoong whined. 

 

"You guys were there when Yunho Oppa and I chose the bands." Yuri shot. 

 

"Then why does Jiwoong get to see them?" Junsu pouted. 

 

"Because Jiwoong is my ring bearer, not you." Yuri shot, as she led the boy into her bedroom. 

 

"Remind me when I get married to Fany, not to bug her about wedding bands." Jaejoong whispered to Junsu, "Likewises with Tae." He whispered. Jaejoong picked up the flower box and Junsu picked up the list. 

 

"Alright. Hyukjun, tell your sister we are going back to the church." 

 

"Sure." Hyukjun said. 

 

"That hurts!" Yunho whined. 

 

" it up, my boy. I have been through this, Jahoon's been through this and it's now your turn." Mr. Jung said, as the tailor accidentally poked him with a needle. 

 

"But your tailor wasn't a French gay guy!" Yunho whined. 

 

"Pardon?" The French man said. 

 

"Nothing." Jahoon said. 

 

"How much?" Mr. Jung asked, once the French guy was done. 

 

"About, eh...I don't know. $500 pozzibly?" 

 

"What the hell?! 500 freaking bucks?!" Yunho roared. 

 

"No cheap, better quality." Jahoon said. 

 

"Hey, you are insane!" Yunho roared, at his brother as the tailor went to get better material. 

 

"My tux cost minimum a thousand dollars. We are the Jung's, my brother, waste money like us." Jahoon winked at him. 

 

"Yeah well, I left you two with the business crap, I do the singing." Yunho sighed. 

 

"Zis tuxedo costs $8030." The man said, as he adjusted his glasses. 

 

"Try it on Yun." Mr. Jung said. 

 

"You guys are going to kill me before I get married! I want to be able to see my kids before I die of tux rashes!" Yunho wailed. 

 

"No such thing Yunho." Jahoon said calmly, while trying to hide the laughter. 

 

"Then what are the red markings on my thighs?" 

 

Mr. Jung burst out laughing, "I'm a ert Yunho; do you want me to answer that?" 

 

"What are you?! The father of Junsu?!" Yunho growled, as he walked into the changing room. Jahoon and Mr. Jung looked at each other before laughing. 

 

"I can hear you, you know?!" 

 

That only caused them to laugh even more. 

 

The march were done perfectly; they were ready for the actual wedding. 

 

Well, almost. 

 

"Achoo!" Yuri sneezed, with a tissue pressed against her face. 

 

"Oh my god. Oh my god! OH MY GOD!!" Soyoung said, the lady who was in charge of getting the wedding perfected. 

 

"Soby." Yuri said, her voice muffled by her cold. 

 

"It's not your fault, dear." She said, rubbing her temples. 

 

"We have to get you better. What were you doing, sitting in the freezer all day?" 

 

"No, buh I hab bibe glabes of ice binks." 

 

"Ice binks?! Oh, ice drinks! Yuri!" Soyoung said, whining. 

 

"Soby." Yuri said again, with tears in her eyes. Her mom and Mrs. Jung were with her, hugging her. 

 

"You will get better. 2 more days before the actual wedding, sweetie. We will call off the march tomorrow or we can practice without you. You just need your bed rest." Mrs. Jung said. 

 

"Boes Yubie know?" Yuri asked. 

 

Mrs. Kwon shook her head, "Jahoon and Yongchul have kept him busy. If he knew you were sick, he had blow a gasket. We will just wait. If you don't get better by the wedding, we had have to postpone." 

 

"No!" Yuri cried, tears falling faster and harder. 

 

"Sweetie, it's the only thing to do." 

 

"Buh I will geb better, I bwomise." 

 

Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Kwon kissed her temple, "No promises sweetie, just sleep." 

 

"I want to see my fiancée!" Yunho whined. 

 

"Yeah well, your fiancée is too busy trying to get ready for her wedding which you should be, too!" Mr. Jung roared. Mrs. Jung had told him not to tell Yunho about Yuri's cold since it would throw him off. Mrs. Jung, Mrs. Kwon and Soyoung were doing all they can and Yuri was starting to get better. She can say her words properly now at least, "Are we marching tomorrow?" Yunho asked, meaning the rehersal. 

 

Jahoon sighed and took out his phone, calling his wife, "Hey Insun, are we marching tomorrow?" 

 

"Yeah, Yuri is conditionally better. No more stuffy nose, no more sneezing and she certainly isn't red but her cold is still there. Don't tell Yunnie but we are still marching." 

 

"Ok." 

 

"Yeah, we are marching tomorrow." 

 

Yuri got better by the next day and Yunho couldn't even tell that she had a cold. They did the march perfectly and she sighed, slumping against his car. 

 

"You tired princess?" He asked, as he removed the stray bangs from away from her eyes. 

 

"Very tired. The past few months I have been through hell and back." 

 

"But it's all better the day after tomorrow." 

 

"Tell Tae and Fany to let me sleep in. Get Insun to keep Misun and tell our parents that Yuri, the future, Jung is sleeping in. I'm not getting bags under my eyes on my wedding night." 

 

Yunho chuckled as he kissed her softly on the lips, "I will make sure of it." 

 

"Hey." She whispered, after the kiss. 

 

"Hmmm?" He said, as he nibbled her earlobe. 

 

"Whatever happened to Boa? I haven't heard about her since grad." 

 

Yunho chuckled, "My agent said that there was this new model. Well, model to be, her name, get this, princess." Yuri coughed, "What?" 

 

"Yeah, my people called her people and they found out Boa Kwon was the face behind princess. My agent threatened for a lawsuit since princess was my property, my fame and she couldn't take it without consent. So now, Boa is an anorexic model who is desperate to be my princess and you are my princess, getting married to me." 

 

Yuri smiled and hugged him, 'I kinda feel bad for her but she got what she deserved.' She thought. 

 

Finally, the day of the wedding came. 

 

Everything was perfect. 

 

Yuri got up early. 

 

Yunho got up early. 

 

Hyukjun got up early. 

 

Heck, even Hani and Dooe got up early. 

 

Yuri, Insun, Tiffany, Taeyeon and all the other females rushed to the beauty salon to get their makeup done early that morning. The limo were all ready to pick, drop and received. The church was currently getting filled up by the guests while Yunho started to hyperventilate. 

 

"Holy ! You will be ok. Damn! Mom and dad got married and had us, Insun and I got married and had Misun so time for you and Yuri to get married and have kids." Jahoon said. Yunho shot a glare at his brother, "But you ran out right before your wedding! At least I'm staying in front of the alter and no swearing in a church!" Yunho growled. 

 

Jahoon rolled his eyes, "Just shut up and await your bride." 

 

"You are a poet now?" 

 

"I would have said something more, uh...coarse but I won't." 

 

Yunho sighed, "Alright, thanks." 

 

"No problem." Jahoon smiled as the ceremony began. 

 

When Yuri walked in, Yunho's breath got caught in his throat. Mr. Jung was walking her down the aisle and Yunho was ready to take her hand. 

 

'She's gorgeous.' He thought. 

 

In no time, Yuri and Yunho said their vows, exchange rings and were sealing the marriage with a kiss. 

 

"My baby's married. If only Haejin was here." Mrs. Kwon said, as she smiled, tears staining her face. She felt something cold brush behind her and turned around, eyes wide opened. Standing right behind her was a pale version of her husband, wearing a tuxedo. Mrs. Kwon gasped but he smiled. He stood beside her and smiled, watching the married couple. 

 

"Haejin." She whispered, and he smiled, looking down at her. He leaned forward and brought his face forward. As his cold, ghostly lips touched her cheek, he vanished. Mrs. Kwon jumped a bit before smiling, knowing Haejin was there, watching them. 

 

Yunho laughed as he wrapped his arm around his wife's waist, "To think this would never have happened if our parents didn't know each other since they were Hyukjun's age." He smirked. 

 

"Yeah well, it would never have happened if I hadn't fallen in love with you." 

 

Yunho smiled as he drew her to him, still up at the podium, "But I would have." 

 

Yuri's breath got caught in , "You are mine now princess, don't forget it." 

 

Yuri smiled as he captured her pink lips for the second time as Mr. and Mrs. Jung. 

 

"Didn't you know?" She smiled, "I was always yours, back then and even now." 

 

Yunho chuckled as he picked her up bridal style and carried her to the limo. 

 

This was just the beginning of the rest of their lives.

 


 

 

A/N: woah, seems like this story took forever for me to finish, ahahaha and sorry about taking so long too ^^

a little announcement, i will be going on a hiatus since i finish this story because of personal reasons but don't worry, i won't be gone for long so thank you to all you readers for taking your time to read my stories. i really appreciate it.

well, that's all i gotta say :)

i will miss you guys and don't miss me too much <3