Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

Chapter 24

 

Sure enough, Junsu and Taeyeon arrived later that evening to picked Yuri up.

 

"Man, do you have to take her?" Yunho asked.

 

"We know you love her Yunho Oppa and that she's your girlfriend but I need her for preparations." Taeyeon said, "Alright." Yunho sighed as he kissed his girlfriend one more time before waving goodbye.

 

"I love you." Yuri waved back.

 

"Give them a few days and they had be inseparable." Junsu whispered to Taeyeon, who nodded.

 

After a whole day of planning on what makeup to do, what hairstyle, how to get there, when to leave, what to eat and how to dress, the two girls were all set.

 

"I'm wearing the dress Yunnie got for me and you wear the dress we bought for you." Yuri said.

 

"You are curling your hair and I'm straightening mine." Taeyeon said.

 

"You are wearing lipstick and heavy eye makeup while I wear lips gloss and a little bit of eyeliner and mascara."

 

"High heels."

 

"And Yunho Oppa's limos." Yuri smiled.

 

"Oh, this is perfect but how do we tell everybody where we got the limo from?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Su Oppa is Yunho Oppa's friend; so we will just tell them that Su got a limo from Yunho. Though Onew Oppa is also in the limo with us. Ew, greasy !" Yuri shuddered.

 

"You think we can get Yunho Oppa and Boa to come with us? Less pollution, plus I think both of you would be comfortable being with each other." Taeyeon said.

 

"I had have to ask Yunnie who had have to ask Boa." Yuri mumbled.

 

"But think about it! After winter fest. is high school prom!" Taeyeon squealed.

 

"Oh man, more money wasting on shopping for prom dress."

 

"Though it was Yunho Oppa who bought you everything." Taeyeon grinned.

 

"Shut up." Yuri mumbled, blushing.

 

"Ah, the cherry angel!" Taeyeon squealed.

 

"Tae." Yuri moaned.

 

"Kidding. Anyway, you want to go back to Yunho Oppa's place? I bet he can't sleep without you." Taeyeon winked.

 

"Do you want to die before you and Su Oppa start dating?!" Yuri growled, making Taeyeon blushed.

 

"Looks like I hit a soft spot." Yuri smirked.

 

"Shut up Yul."

 

"I love you, too." Yuri grinned.

 

"I'm older than you!" Taeyeon shot.

 

"Yeah, like only by a few months."

 

Taeyeon laughed at their pointless quarrel, "Come on, I will get mom to drop you off at Su Oppa who will drop you off at Yunho Oppa."

 

"Man, wouldn't it be so much easier if we told everybody that I was princess?"

 

"But aunt Yura doesn't want any publicity."

 

"But we had get money."

 

"You already do."

 

"But I quit my job already." Yuri blushed in embarrassment.

 

"What?! Why?!" Taeyeon hollered.

 

"The boss was getting too bossy."

 

"Well, duh." Taeyeon shook her head.

 

"Oh well, I still get enough money by doing stage shows with Yunnie."

 

"True, let's go." Taeyeon said.

 

"You know what?" Yuri said, that night when she and Yunho were cuddling together in his bed.

 

"What?"

 

"Everybody keeps on saying Su loves Tae in front of them both yet Su never denies it and Tae never agrees."

 

"That's just them. A erted bastard and a freak in denial."

 

"Tae isn't a freak neither is she in denial."

 

"Well, she never really accepts the fact that Junsu loves her."

 

"You have to give her credit. She managed to ignore everybody pretty well."

 

"But Junsu can't."

 

"That's Su. He's more of a girl than Tae and Tae is more of a guy than Su."

 

Yunho chuckled, "They should get change and then maybe they had handle the facts better."

 

Yuri playfully slapped his chest, "You nasty child."

 

"But isn't that why you love me?" Yunho smirked.

 

"Of course. Oh hey, Tae and I were thinking. Since we are borrowing your limo and well...since Onew is with me, why don't you and Boa come with us in that limo then it had be Onew, myself, Tae, Su, Boa and you and you know I had rather be someplace where you are around if Onew is closeby."

 

Yunho was quiet for a little while, "You know what, that's a really good idea."

 

"Naturally."

 

"It was Taeyeon's idea, wasn't it?"

 

"Humph." Yuri pouted.

 

"Aw, princess." Yunho chuckled as he kissed the corner of . Yuri yawned before hugging his torso, "Hey." Yuri whispered.

 

"What?"

 

"You know we get all of January off for winter break?" Yuri whispered.

 

"Yeah. I'm going to Tokyo for that month."

 

"And you are coming back a day before Valentine's day, right?"

 

Yunho smiled, "Good night Yul."

 

That week was one of the lamest in all of SM high ever experienced. Yuri and Yunho stayed clear of each other all day and then after school, they went home together and had some boyfriend/girlfriend time together. It was now Friday, exactly two days before winter fest.

 

"You are going home tonight, eh, princess?" Yunho asked.

 

"Of course but I will see you when the limo picked us all up. Anyway, how did you get Boa to agree?"

 

"I told her if she didn't agree then I had just go to the dance with princess."

 

Yuri snorted, "That is so sad."

 

Yunho smiled, "She seems more possessive now." He said.

 

"It's because you are looking at her from a third persons' eye, not a boyfriends' eye."

 

"So, are you saying if I looked at you from a third persons' eye, you had seem more possessive?"

 

"Uh, no."

 

"Right." Yunho rolled his eyes.

 

"Shut up." Yuri slapped his arm.

 

"So, you are going home?" Yunho asked, as he wrapped his arms around Yuri's waist.

 

"When Jaehwa comes back with the limo, yes."

 

"Aw, stay the night?"

 

"Yunnie, I have to prep. up tomorrow and get my hair done tomorrow so I can be ready for Sunday."

 

"I can hired somebody to come do it for you. Just wear a face mask."

 

"Can't you stand a few days without me?"

 

"I thought I made that obvious." Yunho said, as he pressed his lips firmly against Yuri's. Yuri made no action to stop him but gave his ego a boast when she moaned, allowing him to deepened the kiss.

 

"Ahem."

 

"Did I ever tell you I hate older brothers?" Yunho murmured, as he nuzzled her neck.

 

"Ahem."

 

"I heard the first ing ahem!" Yunho barked, at his brother.

 

"Good, because I had a notion that you were turning deaf."

 

"I might as well." Yunho mumbled, as Yuri tried to hide the embarrassment of being caught again.

 

"I just wanted to tell you..."

 

"Whenever you want to tell me something, it always turns out bad!" He growled.

 

"Yeah, yeah, you had probably love this one. More time with your girlfriend."

 

"More time with Yul? Ok, give me." Yunho grinned.

 

"Boa cancelled tomorrow's dinner date, saying something about prep. time. More time with Yul?"

 

"But Yul is also prepping."

 

"Will you please stop talking about me as if I'm not here?!" Yuri shrieked.

 

"Sorry princess, but you are sitting on my lap." Yunho rubbed his ears.

 

"You are so lucky I love you!" Yuri growled dangerously.

 

"Yeah, lucky I am." Yunho shuddered.

 

Jahoon smirked, "You two are so funny."

 

"Yeah well, when Misun is born, we will see whose laughing!" Yunho barked.

 

"When Misun is born, Insun would probably dump her all on Yunnie and me." Yuri murmured.

 

"You read my mind!" Insun squealed, as she appeared from the kitchen.

 

"I swear, either you can fly or you are getting Hanbin and Hanjae to carry you around everywhere."

 

"How did you guess, dear cousin?" Came two identical voices.

 

"Tell me I'm hearing things." Yunho moaned.

 

Out stepped two identical twins.

 

"Hanbin. Hanjae." Yuri jumped up, hugging the twins.

 

"Princess!" They both called, as they hugged her back.

 

"Man, you two grew from our stage show last time." Yuri raised a brow.

 

"We are buff." Hanbin grinned.

 

"We are hot." Hanjae smirked.

 

"We are Hanbin and Hanjae." They both said, at the same time.

 

"I think they are just about as in sync as Hyunki and Hyunshik are." Yunho grinned.

 

"Shut up Yunho!" Hanjae growled.

 

"Oh, and just as growly." Jahoon played along.

 

"Hoonie!" Hanbin snarled.

 

"And snarly." Insun smiled.

 

"Insun!" Hanbin and Hanjae whined.

 

"And just as whiney." Yuri smiled.

 

"The world is against us." They both hung their heads.

 

Yuri giggled as she pecked their cheeks.

 

Yunho chuckled, "Princess, Jaehwa's back."

 

"Ok, see you when exactly?"

 

"Tomorrow. I will come over since Boa cancelled on me."

 

Insun sighed exasperated, "Why don't you just break up with her and tell the world that you fell in love with your princess?"

 

"Because then I had have to be seen at school with her. Yul isn't leading a double life." Yunho said.

 

"I have always led a double life since you became a singer." Yuri smiled sweetly.

 

"You are anything but sweet." Yunho said.

 

"I love you, too." Yuri pecked his lips.

 

"I gotta go." Yuri waved goodbye to everybody before leaving.

 

"You twins are so gay." Yunho murmured, before going to his room.

 

It was Saturday now and Yuri had her hair curled and got an appointment at the beauty salon the next day. The limo was picking them all up at six-thirty the next day and well...Yuri and Taeyeon were hyped up. Junsu and Yunho were going to be there and all Yuri and Taeyeon had to do was pretend that Boa and Onew were going together and Yunho and Yuri were going together.

 

"But why would we bring them into the same limo as us?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Pity." Yuri grinned as she put her hair up into a bun. Her curls would stay safe in a net bun and well...no washing her hair for the day.

 

"Yunho Oppa is coming over soon, eh?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Yeah. What are you going to do?"

 

"Might as well chill here. Hyukjae and auntie Yura are all out?"

 

"Yeah." Yuri said.

 

"So you, me and him can chill."

 

"Alright." Yuri yawned.

 

Sure enough, a few seconds later, Yunho came over.

 

"Hey ladies." He said.

 

"No Su here today." Taeyeon said.

 

"I heard you knocked him out." Yunho raised a brow.

 

"The lecher started groping old ladies asses."

 

Yunho shook his head.

 

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" Yuri asked.

 

"Prepare a backup plan if Onew tries anything funny." Yunho said.

 

"Fair enough." Taeyeon grinned as Yuri got out a piece of paper.

 

"Plan A."