Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

Chapter 23

 

'Just one more thing left to do.' He thought, 'Boa.'

 

The school busses dropped the students off at school and from there, they all took their rides home. Yunho had to called a limo to come pick him up and for another driver to bring Junsu's car.

 

"Well, since everybody is gone, I might as well go with Yunnie." Yuri said, as she hugged Taeyeon and Junsu.

 

"What about your clothes?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Did I not tell you? The Jung mansion is like my second home." Yuri grinned as Yunho wrapped an arm around his girlfriends' waist.

 

"I still can't believe that my best friend is dating the most famous teen singer around! KYA!" Taeyeon shrieked.

 

"Get uses to it." Yunho winked at her.

 

"But no fluffy, gushy, waffy, cute, faffy, laffy, naffy, paffy, sappy..."

 

"Faffy, laffy, naffy, paffy? Are those even words?" Yuri asked.

 

"On planet Taeyeon, yes."

 

"What does faffy, laffy, naffy and paffy have to do with them two?" Junsu asked, confused.

 

"No more cute moments. Aw, man." Taeyeon pouted.

 

"Please don't act like Daidouji Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura." Yuri said.

 

"You wish. If only I can afford that camcorder."

 

"Can we go now? I'm so tired." Yuri said.

 

"Yeah, baby." Yunho said.

 

"Baby?" Taeyeon raised a brow.

 

"So far, there's princess, dear and baby." Yuri said, counting her nicknames.

 

"Give him a few more weeks and we will be down to a few hundred." Junsu said.

 

"Shut up Kim." Yunho laughed as they all departed.

 

"See you all in school on Monday!" Yuri yelled.

 

Once Yunho and her got into the car, he instantly pulled her into his chest, "Yul?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Want to stay the weekend, too?"

 

"Sure."

 

"Yul?"

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"You are beautiful."

 

"Thank you." Yuri blushed a bit as she leaned her head onto Yunho's shoulder.

 

"Yul?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"You are y."

 

"Gee." Yuri blushed even more.

 

"Yul?"

 

"What is it now?"

 

"I love you."

 

Yuri hugged Yunho tightly before kissing his cheek, "I love you, too."

 

"Glad to know that."

 

"Remember how you said you can't break up with Boa without a reason?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Why not just uses the excuses of not loving her anymore? It's true, isn't it?"

 

"And then have a billion of girls charge at me in hopes of dating me? No way." Yunho groaned.

 

Yuri laughed. Yes, this is exactly what she wanted. Though you can minus the fact that Yunho is still dating Boa but other than that, this is what she wanted. Her best friend is now officially her boyfriend. She's leading a great life, though Onew is still her date for the winter fest.

 

"Who's Jong going with to the winter fest.?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yoora." Yunho said.

 

"Are you serious? She hates him though." Yuri said in amazement.

 

"Rumours. I heard that Jonghyun's mom bribed Yoora into doing it."

 

"You are whacked Yunnie."

 

"Thank you."

 

"That wasn't a compliment."

 

"Coming from your lips, it is."

 

"Yunho Oppa."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"I love you."

 

Yunho chuckled, "I love you too, baby." And with that, the two kissed.

 

"My boy!" Mrs. Jung shrieked, when she saw Yuri and Yunho walk in, looking like crap.

 

"What happened?" Insun asked worriedly, as she bounded down the stairs, her stomach looking ready to explode as her being in her seventh month.

 

"We got snowed in at the cabin. Helicopters came and took us home so we had to wait until everybody left before Yuri and I came. Can you call up auntie Yura and tell her Yul's spending the weekend here?" Yunho asked his mother wearily, "Sure, you two go ahead and get showered, warmed up and get into bed. I will send Kyunghwa up with some food." Mrs. Jung said. Nodding, Yuri and Yunho walked up the stairs into their respective bedrooms. Yuri slouched into her bedroom and instantly ran into the bathroom. She took her undergarments and a black charter club french terry kimono bathrobe, not wanting to get dressed right after her shower. Soaking in a warm bath, Yuri looked down at her toes and started giggling.

 

'Wiggly toes.' She thought, as she wiggled them.

 

With Yunho, however, he was having a total different thought.

 

'Yul.' He thought, as he stood in his shower with water pouring down on him, 'I probably have always loved you. I was in...it just wasn't as obvious to me.' Yunho lathered in his peach scented shampoo and continued to think, 'I will always be yours Yul.'

 

After his shower, he wore a black polo ralph lauren woven boxers with no shirt as he walked into his girlfriends' room. He saw her slip out of her bathrobe, exposing her pirouette pink with solid lace bra and matching . She lunged into the bed and snuggled against her soft mickey mouse that were on her bed.

 

"Sleep." She murmured, as she got under the covers. Yunho chuckled as he walked up to the bed and crawled in. He wrapped his arm around her bare waist and nuzzled her neck.

 

"Hey y."

 

"Hi." She said, as she turned around, not caring if she was in her undergarments.

 

"You sleepy?"

 

"Of course."

 

"Sleep in my arms tonight." He stated.

 

"I always do." She whispered, as she wrapped her arms around his waist. Not before long, they both fell into a deep sleep.

 

The two woke up Sunday morning to Yunho's phone ringing. Yuri moaned as she pressed her body against his, losing the heat of his warm, muscular arm that was wrapped around her waist.

 

"Yeah." Yunho said, as he hugged Yuri to his chest once again.

 

"When did you get back Yun Oppa?" A shrill voice came.

 

"Boa? Not even a hi?" Yunho asked, groaning. He wanted to spend time with his girlfriend, not talk on the phone with his soon to be ex-girlfriend.

 

"You know I love you Oppa."

 

"Yeah." Yunho mumbled back. He turned to the beauty in his arms and softly started her neck. Yuri had to bite back the moan that was fighting to escape her lips.

 

"So, is it a yes?" Boa's voice was heard.

 

"What?" Yunho asked, confused.

 

"I said do you want to come over tonight, just the two of us? My parents are out."

 

"Sorry Boa, but I have a recording with princess today."

 

"What?! Do you love this princess more than me?!" She screamed.

 

"I guess I do." Yunho murmured, as he turned off his phone and chucked it across the room which landed on Yuri's bathrobe.

 

"Now, where were we?" He asked.

 

"Right here." Yuri got up and straddled his hips, leaning down to kiss him.

 

Yunho complied as he opened his mouth to Yuri. He wrapped his arms around her waist and quickly flipped their positions. His long legs tangled with hers as his left hand propped him up while his lips worked wonder on hers. His right hand caressed her flat stomach as she moaned, arching her back towards him.

 

"Ahem." Came a deep voice.

 

"Jahoon!" Yunho roared, as he rolled off of Yuri.

 

"Need I remind you that Yuri is half-?"

 

"Need I ing remind you not to invade my privacy?!"

 

"Need I remind you to not smooch off with your best friend?"

 

"We are not best friends anymore." Yuri said.

 

"Really?" Jahoon raised a brow.

 

"We are dating, some love happened, we are in love, I'm breaking up with Boa and now, please let me kiss my girlfriend in peace!"

 

"Then I think I should tell you that Boa is here."

 

"She what?!" Yunho roared.

 

"Yuri, put on a face mask and act up as princess." Jahoon said, before leaving.

 

"I hate this!" Yunho growled.

 

"Me, too."

 

"I love you." Yunho said sweetly.

 

"I don't know."

 

Yunho pouted, hearing Yuri's response.

 

"Alright, you big baby. I love you, too." Yuri giggled. After Yuri quickly took a shower, she got dressed in a distressed black mid rise jean legging and one of Yunho's black modern-fit solid roll-tab casual button-down shirts. She wore her black dearfoams scuff slippers, put on a face mask and walked downstairs to find Yunho wearing a black gray flannel button-down shirt and black levi's 505 regular jeans, talking with Boa.

 

"Yunnie!" Yuri squealed.

 

"Princess, what's with the shirt?" He raised a brow.

 

"It smells like you." Yuri pouted. She then felt an arm wrapped around her waist and saw that it belong to Mr. Jung, "Uncle Yong." She grinned.

 

"I'm hoping Misun takes after you and then we get to hear her scream uncle Yong and grandpa Yong all day." Mr. Jung said.

 

"You know you love me." Yuri grinned.

 

"Oh princess, we called your mom and told her you are staying the weekend." Yunho said.

 

"Yay!"

 

"She said you can stay the week if you want to but then you need to go back because winter fest. is a week after."

 

"A week?! Oh yeah!" Yuri hollered.

 

"Calm down. We have breakfast ready. Boa, would you please join us?" Mr. Jung asked.

 

"Why thank you." Boa smiled innocently before shooting a glare at Yuri.

 

'Who the hell is she?!' She thought angrily.

 

At the dining table, Yunho sat with Yuri to his left and Boa to his right. Insun was beside Jahoon and he was parallel to Yunho. For Mr. and Mrs. Jung, they sat at the head of the table.

 

"How was the trip Yunho?" Insun asked.

 

"It was boring. I was cabin mate with Kwon."

 

"Kwon Yuri?" Yuri asked, trying to keep up the act.

 

"Yeah, that women. So, we were cabin mate when we got snowed in. She figured out how much I really love Boa." At that point, Yunho stretched and when Boa wasn't looking, he pointed at Yuri, making the entire family understand that Yuri and Yunho admitted their love to each other...finally, "And that women backed off of trying to seduce me." Hearing what Yunho said, Yuri couldn't help but started choking on her bacon.

 

"Seduce you?" Jahoon asked.

 

"Nah, I'm kidding you." Yunho grinned, patting Yuri on the back.

 

"What about you, princess? What did you do for the past week?"

 

"Miss Yunnie like hell." Yuri replied cheekily.

 

"You didn't sing anything?" Mrs. Jung asked.

 

"Jahoon Oppa and I demoed some with Kyunghee, Sangmi, Hanbin and Hanjae." Yuri said, making up any sort of lie, "Speak of the devil." Mr. Jung laughed, "You four." He pointed at Yunho, Yuri, Jahoon and Insun, "Are invited to their seventeenth birthday party."

 

"Ah man, now more wasting money. First their Christmas gift and now birthday gifts?" Yunho asked.

 

"Their birthday party is until January the thirty so no worries." Mrs. Jung said.

 

"Then why invite us now? I swear Hanbin and Hanjae are gay." Yunho murmured.

 

"I find Hanbin cute." Yuri grinned.

 

"Hanjae looks exactly like Hanbin." Insun said.

 

"No, Hanbin has that scar on his right cheek, Hanjae has that weird birthmark on his forearm." Yuri said.

 

"I always thought Hanjae had the scar." Insun said.

 

"No, Hanbin had the scar." Yunho said.

 

"Stop talking about Hanbin and Hanjae, Boa is getting confused." Mrs. Jung said.

 

"No, it's ok." Boa said innocently.

 

'Yeah right, innocent?' Yuri thought, rolling her eyes.

 

"This mask is seriously annoying." Yuri said, as she readjusted her mask.

 

"You can take it off." Boa suggested.

 

"No chance Miss Kwon." Yuri smiled bitter sweetly.

 

"So, when are you going to prep. up for winter fest. princess?" Yunho asked.

 

"When I finish my visit next week. Ta...Same with my friends." Yuri said. She was so close to saying Taeyeon.

 

Yunho nodded. Once they finished breakfast, Boa clinged to Yunho like a lifeline while Jahoon kept his hand on Yuri's shoulder, feeling her tense underneath him.

 

"Cool it Yuri." He whispered into her ear.

 

"But he's my boyfriend." Yuri murmured.

 

"But she doesn't know that." Jahoon finished.

 

"Hey Yunnie." Yuri called.

 

"Yeah?" He said, turning to her.

 

"Insun, Hoonie Oppa and I are going out. I hardly think that Insun did enough baby shopping."

 

"Yay! Shopping!" Insun shrieked.

 

"Do I have to keep the mask on?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yeah, or else people will recognize Hoonie and Insun." Yunho said.

 

"Don't call me Hoonie." Jahoon said.

 

Hours later, Yuri had indeed went shopping with Insun and Jahoon but she kept her mask on and once the three returned, they found out that Boa went home.

 

"Yay." Yuri said, as she ripped off her mask, "I hate those things." She said.

 

"Come here." Yunho said, as he held his hands out. Yuri sat on his lap as he placed soft kisses on her shoulder, all the way up to her neck.

 

"What an item!" Insun squealed.

 

"Misun deserves a female cousin, right?" Yuri grinned.

 

"I don't care what type. When do we start making babies?" Yunho smirked.

 

"ert." Yuri giggled.

 

Suddenly, Yuri's cell rang so Yunho took it out to see her cellphone caller ID saying Taeyeon.

 

"Hey Taeyeon." Yunho said.

 

"Oh, hi. Is Yul at your place?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Great. Tell her Su and I'm coming to pick her up tonight. We are going to talk and prep. up some more for winter fest. Plus, the fact that we need to make a backup plan in case Onew tries anything funny."

 

"Nah, Junsu can just plug in the LCD projector and I will just play the tape of his swan lake show."

 

"You are evil. Anyway, my brother is hungry but tell Yul ok?"

 

"Sure." Yunho said, before hanging up.

 

"Tae?" Yuri asked.

 

Yunho nodded, "She's picking you up tonight."

 

Yuri grinned, "Can't wait."

 

"Oh really?" Yunho raised a brow as he resumed kissing her.