Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

Chapter 4

 

Deciding to go over to Yunho's place after school, Yuri started walking towards children's grand park while Yunho had to drop Boa off at her house again.

 

"Oh princess, don't forget to tell Jaehwa not to take the long way." Yunho said, coughing.

 

"Of course. Now, take Boa home and I will see you at your house."

 

"Alright. Love you, princess."

 

"Love you, too. Bye Yunnie Oppa."

 

And with that, Yuri hung up and saw a limousine in front of children's grand park. She quickly ran and got in, "Go Jaehwa." She ordered, as the driver left towards the Jung mansion.

 

Finally, after half an hour drive, Yuri arrived at the mansion. Jaehwa drove towards the back and into the indoor parking so the cameras won't catch Yuri. She got out and took the indoor elevator up to the grand hall.

 

This place was like Yuri's second house as well. Yuri took off her shoes at the front gate since the door from the indoor parking was a few meters away from the main gate. She hung up her bag on the jacket hanger and walked into the kitchen to greet an eating Insun.

 

"Hey Insun!" Yuri squealed, as she hugged Insun.

 

"Hi Yuri. Where's Yunho?" Insun asked, as she ate her cookies and cream ice cream.

 

"Dropping Boo off."

 

Insun laughed, "You hate her even more now, eh?"

 

"Of course. That ! 'Oh Yuri, your just jealous because I'm Yunho Oppa's partner', bull!"

 

Insun giggled, "That's funny."

 

Yuri laughed, "What else was I supposed to say? He was...uh, is my best friend. Anyway Insun, remember Onew?" Insun's eyes darkened, "Yeah?"

 

"He's back."

 

"Who's back?" Came Jahoon's voice.

 

"Onew."

 

Jahoon growled, "Yuri, if he lays a finger on you, I will not hesitate to kill him."

 

"Aw, that's so sweet Hoonie." Insun said, giggling.

 

"Stop calling me that Insun!" Jahoon scowled.

 

"Aw, why? Anyway Hoonie, I want watermelon with pickle slices on top." Insun ordered, grinning.

 

Jahoon's eyes bulged, "Say what?"

 

Yuri laughed, "Don't mess with pregnant women."

 

Insun rubbed her stomach, "Especially if she's in her third month. Now, go."

 

Jahoon muttered incoherent words before going to get what his wife ordered him to. Yuri laughed as she sat down at the dining table, "I can't wait unti the baby is born."

 

Insun rubbed her stomach, "Neither can we. Jahoon and I had already thought of the godparents."

 

Yuri raised a brow, "Oh, really? And they are?"

 

"You and Yunho."

 

Yuri giggled, "Aw, that's so sweet of you."

 

"You are the closest female to us Yuri, and well...Yunho wouldn't want his brother's child going off with a random stranger. So, it's you two."

 

"I think I will murder you and Jahoon Oppa to gain custody of the kid." Yuri said, laughing.

 

"That's what I was afraid of." Insun said, playing along.

 

Yunho then walked into the house, "Hey, I'm home. Princess, you here?"

 

"Yeah." Yuri said, from inside the kitchen as she gobbled down a slice of watermelon Jahoon gave her. The cook was on break right now so Jahoon was in charge of the food since he's the next best cook to his mom.

 

Yunho walked into the kitchen and pecked Insun's cheek who ruffled his hair. He then placed a slobbery kiss on Yuri's cheek.

 

"Ew! Yunho cooties!" Yuri cried, as she threw the watermelon skin at Yunho's face. He caught it between his teeth and spit shot it into the garbage can.

 

"You are getting better at that." Jahoon commented, as he placed a bunch of watermelon pieces on the table. Yunho took a fork and ate a dozen pieces, "Yeah, I know."

 

"They know that Onew is in school." Yuri told Yunho.

 

"And I was thinking of putting a bodyguard up for Yuri but then, our covers will be blown." Jahoon stated.

 

"That's a dumb idea!" Yunho scowled at his brother.

 

"Duh, that's why he rethought it." Yuri shot at Yunho.

 

"Having Insun, Hoonie and princess in the same kitchen eating watermelon isn't a good thing. Especially preggo Insun." Yunho commented.

 

"Do you want me to send you out for my extra terrestrial cravings?" Insun shot at her brother-in-law.

 

"No way." Yunho said, putting his hands in front of his face as an act of defenses.

 

"Good. Now, Jahoon." Insun started, giving Jahoon an evil smirk.

 

"What?"

 

"Give me a foot massage."

 

Jahoon groaned.

 

"Yunho, never get married. Yuri, don't treat your husband like crap." Jahoon suggested, before taking his wife upstairs for a warm foot massage.

 

"Your bedroom?" Yuri asked. Yunho nodded as they both raced each other up to Yunho's room but Yuri reached his room first.

 

"Ha, you !"

 

Yunho scowled at her as they entered his bedroom.

 

"Oh yeah, before we talk about the tofu from school, I have a dress for you." Yunho said.

 

Yuri raised a brow, "A dress?"

 

"Well yeah, we are having a masquerade party for my dad's birthday. Insun and I went out shopping when Jahoon was at an on call meeting. We bought Insun a dress and mask but she loved this other dress for you so we took it." Yuri took the blue beret beaded panel one-shoulder jersey dress with an alluring side slit out of the bag and gasped, "It's so expensive!"

 

"Think of it as an early birthday present from Insun." Yunho said, grinning.

 

"I can't accept this." Yuri breathed.

 

"Of course, you can. You take birthday presents, don't you?" Yunho asked.

 

"Well yeah, but that's my birthday."

 

Yunho handed her the colombina fiore black mask.

 

"Its the same. It's an early birthday present."

 

Yuri sighed, finally giving into Yunho's logic.

 

Folding the dress nicely, Yuri put it back in the bag before turning to face Yunho, "So, what about Onew?"

 

"I beat the living hell out of him?" Yunho asked.

 

Yuri shook her head, "You tried that the first time, remember?"

 

"The first time." Yunho whispered, as they both witness the same flashback.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Onew Oppa." Yuri said, smiling as she hugged her boyfriend of five years. They just finished their date and Onew was suggesting he drive her home.

 

However, Yuri's best friend had told her when Onew planned this date that he will drop her off and will picked her up.

 

"I'm sorry but my friend is picking me up."

 

"When is she?" Onew asked.

 

"He's picking me up when our date finishes."

 

"You mean at 7:30?" Onew asked, raising a thick brow, not liking the 'He' part of her best friend.

 

"Yeah." Yuri said, as she glanced down at her kate spade new york 'gramercy' mother-of-pearl bracelet watch to see that it was 7:25.

 

"I better go wait for him. I told him to wait for me at the garden of morning calm." Yuri said, and got up and was about to leave when Onew grabbed her wrist.

 

"Let me walk you there." He offered. Yuri shrugged as she started walking with Onew.

 

Halfway to the garden, near a dark alley, Onew offered a water bottle to Yuri.

 

"You seem thirsty. Here, have some water."

 

Yuri was indeed thirsty so she finished the whole water bottle. Within a few seconds, she started feeling wheezy, "Oppa." She gurgled out.

 

"Don't worry baby." Onew said huskily, as he allowed his hands to run over Yuri's s-line body, stopping at her s.

 

"It will only take a few minutes." With that, he started to tear open her white oversized longline shirt.

 

"You bastard!" Came a loud voice.

 

Onew whirled around to find teen sensation, Yunho, jumping his way.

 

"What the?" Onew started, however, Yunho punched his heart-shaped face and wrapped an arm around Yuri's slim waist.

 

"Yun...nie Oppa?" Yuri asked, giggling as she dug her head into Yunho's neck.

 

"Its alright, princess." Yunho soothed.

 

"Well, well, well. Kwon Yuri is Yunho's sweetheart. I can uses this to my advantage." Onew said, laughing even though his nose was bleeding a bit from the punch Yunho gave him.

 

"Get the away from us before I kill you!" Yunho threatened, as Onew walked off, laughing manically.

 

Once he was gone, Yunho took Yuri to his BMW and drove back to his place.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

"How did you know I was in trouble?" Yuri asked.

 

"Instinct. I just felt something was wrong since you weren't at the garden. It was eight minutes past thirty so I went looking for you."

 

"My hero." Yuri said, giggling.

 

Yunho chuckled.

 

"Anyway, I want you to stand clear of Onew. He's only in our Calculus class. Other than that, I don't want you talking to him, looking at him, walking in front, behind or beside him and most of all, don't think of him."

 

"Yes, mom." Yuri said, annoyed.

 

"What did you call me?" Yunho asked, tackling Yuri and pinned her onto his green bed, "Mom, you say?" And started tickling Yuri.

 

Yuri shrieked as she tried to kick Yunho off but it was futile since Yunho had grabbed her arms and used his knees to pin down her long legs. He then took his free hand, his left hand and started tickling her. Yuri yelled and tried to push him off but he had her in a death grip. He quickly switched hands so his left hand was holding onto her hands and his right hand was tickling her.

 

"Yun...ho Opp...a." Yuri strained out, as she fought to keep breathing.

 

Slamming the bedroom opened, Insun and Jahoon found Yunho and Yuri in a...uh, sensual position?

 

Yunho, who was on top of Yuri, stop tickling her and Yuri who was under Yunho, turned to see Insun and Jahoon standing at the doorway.

 

"What's going on here?" Jahoon asked, raising his brow suggestively.

 

"Here? Oh nothing, just some alone time. Yul was thinking that your kid would want a cousin to play with, eh, princess?" Yunho said jokingly.

 

Yuri nodded, "Oh, yeah. We were just getting it started. We were hoping for a girl, to be a playmate to your hopefully son."

 

Insun started laughing, "Oh my god. That's so sweet."

 

While Jahoon found this hardly amusing, "Kids."

 

Turning to leave, Jahoon grab Insun before closing the door behind them. Once they were alone again, Yunho turned back to Yuri, his breath caught in this throat. Yuri's face was rosy from all the laughter and her glossy pink plump lips were a bit swollen from biting them when Jahoon and Insun walked in. As Yunho let go of her arms, they fell loosely on his back.

 

"What would you do if I kissed you right now?" Yunho whispered, as he moved some of Yuri's dark brown hair off of her face.

 

Yuri's breath went shallow, "Kiss you back." She replied.

 

That was all Yunho needed before his lips crashed down onto Yuri's as her hands tightened on his back. Forcing her lips open, he shoved his tongue into . Yuri moaned a bit as her legs trembled under his weight since her leg was still not free. Yunho then shift his position but unfortunately, they both rolled off the bed, bringing the sheets and pillow with them.

 

Laying on the ground, Yuri was now the one on top of Yunho as his lips coaxed her into a sensual intensity. Yunho bit her lower lips, making Yuri sighed into the kiss. As they both parted for air, Yunho trailed kisses down until he found himself at her nape and used his sharp teeth to bite her. Feeling his sharp teeth on her, Yuri was about to yell out loud but seems like he had other plans before his lips captured hers again.

 

After what seem to be three minutes but was really five second, they pulled back with Yuri realizing what had just happened. Her eyes widened as she noticed their position and scrambled up, throwing some pillows back onto his bed.

 

"I...uh."

 

Yunho too, just figured out that he was making out with his best friend while still sitting on the ground.

 

'!' He thought, as he saw fear in Yuri's eyes when he was finally able to looked up into her eyes.

 

"I will...uh, tell Jaehwa to drop me at children's grand park. I will go home from there." She whispered, as she picked up the bag that had her gown in it.

 

Nodding, Yunho walked her to the door.

 

"See you tomorrow." Yunho called.

 

"Um...sure." Yuri said softly, as she ran towards the back of the mansion to call Jaehwa.

 

Shutting his bedroom door, Yunho ran his fingers through his hair.

 

'What just happened?' He thought to himself.

 

'I just made out with Yul and I liked it.'