Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

 

Chapter 26

 

Yuri, Onew, Misook, Kangdae, Taeyeon and Junsu were all standing by the punch table, talking, laughing, heck they were enjoying themselves.

 

"I feel sorry for Yunnie." Yuri murmured, as she clutched onto Onew's arm. Since it was getting crowded and Yuri was getting shoved a few times, Onew decided she could hold onto him so she wouldn't fall.

 

"Yeah, he has to dance with the ." Kangdae grinned. Onew laughed while Junsu doubled over.

 

"Su Oppa, it wasn't that funny." Taeyeon said.

 

"I know, but that is." He pointed to where Boa and Yunho were dancing. Yunho was dancing to the beat while Boa did the robot.

 

"Ew." Yuri shoved her face into Onew's arm who too doubled over.

 

"That is...That has scarred me for the rest of my life." Misook shook her head before shoving her head into her fiancé's chest.

 

"Hey boo!" Junsu roared. Boa glared at Junsu but ignored her.

 

"The robot went out last century!" Onew roared.

 

Yunho looked at Onew who winked at Boa who flared up and pulled Yunho to her. Yuri's grip on Onew's arm tightened, making him winced, "Hello, hurting me here."

 

"I'm sorry, its just that that is touching my Yunho Oppa and its pissing me off!" Yuri growled.

 

"Ah, so she's possessive and protective. I think being Yunho's best friend for your entire life, he has rubbed off on you." Misook laughed.

 

"Oh, shut up. How would you like it if Boa danced with Kangdae Oppa?" Yuri raised a brow at Misook who laughed even harder, "I had knock her out with my plushies."

 

Yuri stared at her before they all started laughing even more, "What type of plushies?" Junsu asked in interests.

 

"Oh, you know, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa Chronicle, Fushigi Yugi, Inuyasha, Fairy Tail and...Kangdae Oppa, what's the last one?" Misook asked her fiancé.

 

"The last one?" Kangdae raised a brow, "Kyoukai No Rinne."

 

"Ah yes, that." Misook smiled, "Misook Eonnie, you do know that you just named seven animes, right?" Taeyeon asked, "Yeah, and there's more but these plushies, I have most of so you know, more ammo."

 

Onew started laughing, followed by Junsu, Taeyeon, Yuri, Kangdae and finally, Misook. Yunho watched his friends laugh and wanted to join them so badly. Then whisk Yuri, his Yuri away and make out with her till dawn. Unfortunately, he had to be with Boa for the rest of the night. However, in eight days, he was leaving so he can uses the excuses of packing to spend time with Yuri. His Yuri.

 

"Why are we talking about plushies in our winter fest?" Yuri asked, quite shocked, "Onew Oppa, you are my date, dance with me." Yuri said, as she shoved her purse into Junsu's arms before dragging Onew to the dance floor.

 

"Ouch, I feel sorry for Yunho when Yul gets pregnant." Taeyeon murmured.

 

"I don't. He deserves every single ounce of pain." Junsu grinned.

 

"You deserve triple the pain he gets." Misook said dryly.

 

"Trifle. I like trifle." Junsu said, his eyes perking up.

 

"I said triple , not trifle!" Misook slapped his head.

 

"Sorry, losing brain cells thanks to Tae." Junsu said.

 

"If you weren't so erted." Taeyeon said, shooting her nose up in the air.

 

"Oh, Tae." Junsu sighed, "How can I help it? I'm helplessly in love with you. I mean it Tae." Junsu said. Misook took the hint and pulled Kangdae out of there, who being a guy, didn't get it and was whining.

 

"Shut up. Junsu and Taeyeon needs some alone time. Come dance with me." Misook said.

 

"Damn, women and their bossy ways."

 

"You don't need to talk like Yunho, you know." Misook glared at him.

 

"I love you too, honey."

 

Taeyeon was like a fish out of water. opened and closed, opened and closed.

 

"What?" She breathed.

 

"It's...Yes, I love you Tae." Junsu breathed, as he took a step closer to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was frozen on the spot, her heart beat increasing. She knew Yunho and Yuri were watching and she didn't know what to say so she did the next best thing.

 

She kissed him.

 

Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and his hands went to her slim waist to support her. Their lips were soft against each other and the kiss wasn't that heated. It was a soft and tender kiss. Once they pulled back, Taeyeon smiled with tears in her eyes, "I love you, too."

 

Junsu's round face cracked into the largest grin as he picked Taeyeon up and twirled her around in the air. He had Yuri's purse under his arm and he was doing pretty well in keeping Taeyeon and Yuri's purse safe. Taeyeon giggled as Junsu nipped her lower lips, "You do?" He breathed, not believing it.

 

Taeyeon sighed playfully, "It even baffles me that I fell in love with a lecher, eh?" Taeyeon nudged Junsu who chuckled. Yuri, Onew, Misook and Kangdae walked up to them, Misook and Yuri grinning like Junsu.

 

"Oh, so something happened I presumed?" Kangdae winked. Onew gave Kangdae a high-five who grinned.

 

"Oh yes, Tae and I have confessed our love for each other." Junsu grinned.

 

"Oh wait! Wait for a second!" Yuri shrieked. She took her purse from Junsu, took out her cell and called Yunho. In the music, they faintly heard his phone ringing.

 

"Hey." He said, picking up.

 

"Listen to this." Yuri grinned, holding her phone out, "Tae and I have confessed our love for each other."

 

"Finally." Yunho laughed, "It's about time, eh?"

 

"Exactly. Anyway, how do we go home?"

 

"Same as before." Yunho said. If he distinctly said limo then Boa would understand what he meant.

 

"Ok." Yuri said, before they hang up and the rest of the night, everything went heavenly, except for Yunho who was with Boa the entire time.

 

Christmas was in a week, Yunho leaves in 2 more days, Onew already left and Junsu and Taeyeon were in love.

 

Yuri was laying in bed with her boyfriend beside her. He had his arm wrapped around her waist while her head was tucked under his chin. They were in her bedroom with her blanket on top of them both. It was snowing lightly outside but that just added all the effect of a romantic day together.

 

"You are leaving to Tokyo, huh?" Yuri asked softly.

 

Yunho sighed, his chest moving under her head, "Yeah."

 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Yuri asked quietly.

 

"I didn't want to frustrated you before I leave Yul."

 

"It's even more frustrating when I find out in the limousine." Yuri shot.

 

Yunho smiled softly as he tightened his grip on Yuri. Yuri moved her head so Yunho wouldn't be able to see it but he could feel her tears wetting his chest. He groaned as he sat up, straddling Yuri's waist. He tilted her face up so she would face him and used the pad of his thumb to rub her tears away.

 

"Princess, please don't cry, not now?"

 

Yuri choked back on a sob as she closed her eyes, her hands covering them, making more tears come out. Yunho couldn't take it anymore and bent forward, taking her pale pink lips into his. His tongue rubbed on the outside of her lips before he nibbled on her bottom lips, asking for entrance. Yuri removed her hands, wrapping it around his shoulder and opened , allowing him to enter.

 

It was a warm sensational kiss, making Yuri forget all about her previous tears. Yunho, being a very hormonal teen, let his hormones take control of his next actions but none of them seemed to mind.

 

His right hand propped him up so he wouldn't crush Yuri while his left hand traveled up her winter blue crepe wrap blouse and cupped her bra cover . Breaking the kiss, Yuri arched her back, letting out a soft moan.

 

Yunho took it as a good sign and continued to kiss Yuri, his hand slipping underneath her bra and started to massage her actual . Yuri moaned even louder as she felt his fingers graze her hard erect . Feeling press against her thigh, Yuri lost herself in the frenzy of the kiss, letting Yunho do what he wanted. Yunho's lips found their way back to Yuri's and captured them for another sensational kiss. Tugging at the hem of Yuri's shirt, he was about to pull it off when the phone rang.

 

Yunho moaned as he broke the kiss and reached for the phone on Yuri's bedside table. Picking it up, he turned it on before pressing it against his hear, "Kwon residence, Yuri's boyfriend speaking."

 

Yuri slapped his chest lightly as a blush took over. Yunho laughed and winked at Yuri.

 

"Yuri's boyfriend?" The voice asked.

 

"Yeah, and who are you?"

 

"Junsu."

 

"Why the hell would you be calling Yul?! And why the would you be asking who I am?!" Yunho growled.

 

"You sounded faint." Junsu grinned, "Tell me, did I interrupt something?"

 

" you Kim! Why did you call?"

 

"Just to tell you two that Tae and I are coming over tomorrow morning to spend the day with you before you leave us lonely unfamous people for Tokyo."

 

"You do that." Yunho said, before hanging up. He turned to Yuri who was tracing circles on his chest. He smiled as he gave her a chaste kiss before pulling back, rubbing their noses together, "What now?" He murmured, "Junsu totally killed the mood."

 

Yuri giggled, "You hungry?"

 

"Am I." He grinned.

 

"Let madame Yuri guess." Yuri rubbed her fingers on her temple before snapping her fingers, "Pork rib soup?"

 

"Of course." Yunho said, as the two walked downstairs, grinning. Yuri the stove to reheat the soup her mom made last night. Letting the soup warm up, the two went to sit down at the sofa with Yuri curled up against Yunho's chest, his arm wrapped around her waist. He the tv and turned to Yuri, "What's in the DVD player?"

 

"I don't know. Hyukjun was watching something before."

 

Yunho shrugged as he got the DVD remote and flipped it on. In big letters came the word Ju-On.

 

"Oh my god, no!"

 

"I see ringu from where I'm sitting." Yunho said, as he saw the ringu dvd case.

 

"Oh please, Yunnie." Yuri begged, as she shoved her head into his chest.

 

"And pass the opportunity of you grabbing me every second? Dream on princess." He grinned as he played the movie, "Oh god!" Yuri shrieked, as she jumped up, using the excuses of getting their soup. Yunho chuckled, knowing his girlfriend will eventually come back. Yuri did come back with two bowls of hot soup in her hands. She gave one to Yunho but pointedly glared at him before sitting on the opposite side of the sofa. She stared down at her bowl of soup, not looking up at Yunho or the movie. Yunho sighed as he turned off the tv and scooted towards Yuri.

 

"Princess." He said softly.

 

Yuri glared at him before spooning some soup into .

 

"Yul." He said, as he her cheek. A shudder went through Yuri but she continued to ignored him. He let his kisses trail to her ear where he nibbled a bit before going down to her neck, making her moaned, "Ok, fine." She muttered, and Yunho kissed the side of happily.

 

"I love you." He said.

 

"Yeah yeah, me too." Yuri murmured.

 

Yunho chuckled as he pulled Yuri onto his lap. He had his bowl on the coffee table and Yuri had hers on her lap. He picked up the spoon and fed it to Yuri who took it graciously. He smiled before feeding himself.

 

"The day after tomorrow, huh?" Yuri whispered. Yunho fed her some more before nodding, "Yeah, I will miss you Yul." Yuri nodded, tears from earlier starting to well up in her eyes. Yunho panicked and put her bowl down on the table. He caressed her cheek, his other hand on the small of her back, "Yul." He said gingerly, as he pressed his lips softly against hers. Yuri replied instantly, wanting to take in as much of him as possible before he left for Tokyo. The kiss was soft but delicious.

 

They broke the kiss after a few seconds and Yuri pressed her forehead against his, "I love you so much Oppa."

 

Yunho her lips, "I love you too, my Yul."

 

Yuri and Yunho woke up the next morning due to his cell phone ringing. It was the last day Yunho was in Seoul. sleepily, Yuri turned to looked at the digital clock to see that it was 6am.

 

"Who's calling this early?" Yuri murmured, "Mom is still sleeping."

 

"Boa!" Yunho growled, as he saw her number on his cell. Yuri yawned as she put her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his torso. Yunho wrapped his left hand around Yuri's waist before picking the phone up with his other hand, "Yunho here." He said gruffly, as he dug his face into Yuri's hair.

 

"Yun Oppa!" Boa's shrill voice came.

 

"Boa! Do you know what time it is?!" Yunho growled.

 

"I know, but I just wanted to be the first one to say goodbye."

 

Yunho was shocked, "Isn't it usually people want to say goodbye last?"

 

"I know, but now you can remember me as being the one to say goodbye first."

 

"So, you called 6 in the morning? Do you know you could have woken everybody up?"

 

"Oh Oppa, your bedroom is so secluded in your house, I hardly doubt your cell phone ringing would wake anybody up."

 

"But you woke princess up."

 

Boa gasped, "What?!"

 

"Nothing."

 

"No, it's not nothing! What is it?!" Boa demanded.

 

"Just a rhetorical phrase!" Yunho grumbled.

 

"Oh." Boa said bitter sweetly, "Then I will see you at the airport?"

 

"No, personal jet, you can't get in unless you have a pass." Yunho said.

 

"But can't you bring me in?!" Boa whined.

 

"Yunnie." Yuri moaned, wanting him to shut up so she can sleep.

 

"Shhh." He murmured, kissing her head.

 

"What's going on?" Boa asked.

 

"Radio's on." Yunho answered Boa.

 

"Alright. I love you Oppa."

 

"Yeah." He said, before hanging up. Yuri wiggled a bit, trying to get comfortable. Yunho laughed as he tightened his hold on her, both of them falling asleep again.

 

They woke up later, hearing the main door closes. Yunho, being a light sleeper, woke up. Yuri, being a bit of a heavy sleeper but still light, woke up due to the shifting Yunho was doing.

 

"Sorry." He said sheepishly.

 

"No problem. Mom must have left for work."

 

Yunho stretched and walked out of the bedroom.

 

"Take some clothes. I don't want you walking around in a tank and boxers." Yuri called, after him.

 

"Shut up." Yunho murmured, as he walked into the bathroom. Yuri giggled as she straightened her baby pink alfani fleece lounge tunic shirt. She walked out of her bedroom to find Hyukjun still sleeping. She stretched and grabbed some clothes, waiting for Yunho to finish his shower. Hearing the door opened, she stood up from the bed to walk to the bathroom when she stop dead in her tracks, her jaw dropping opened. There in front of her was Yunho with his hair dripping wet and a green towel wrapped around his waist only.

 

"Hey princess." He grinned.

 

"H...Hi!" Yuri squealed.

 

"I take it that." He said, as he stepped closer to her, making Yuri step back until she fell on her bed with Yunho looming over her, grinning evilly, "You like what you see?"

 

That totally ruined the moment, "Ignorant bastard!" Yuri shrieked, and ran to the bathroom to take her shower. Yunho laughed as he put on some suitable clothes.

 

Half an hour later, Hyukjun, Yuri and Yunho were all eating breakfast.

 

"Noona, I'm going biking with Jiwoong after."

 

"After being?"

 

"When he and Taeyeon Noona comes in a few minutes." Hyukjun grinned.

 

"Fine, but be back before 6 since we have to see Yunnie off."

 

"Of course." Hyukjun grinned.

 

Once they finished eating, the doorbell rang. Hyukjun jumped up from the sofa and ran to opened the door.

 

"Hey Junsu Hyung, Taeyeon Noona, let's go Jiwoong." Hyukjun said, as the boys ran to the storage hut to get the bikes, "Hi!" Yuri squealed, as she hugged her friend.

 

"Hey, we are here to spend time and give Yunho one hell of a day to remember." Junsu said.

 

"Oh yes." Yuri said, as she ran up to her bedroom.

 

Clueless, Junsu, Taeyeon and Yunho turned to looked at each other until Yuri came back with a wrapped box, a fair sized box in her hand, "Don't you dare open it before Christmas eve." Yuri glared at him.

 

Yunho grinned, "Yes, ma'am."

 

"So, what do we do now?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Watch ringu?" Yunho grinned. Yuri's eyes widened as she hid behind Taeyeon, "He will be the end of me."

 

Junsu chuckled, "Say, are we coming to the airport with you?"

 

Yunho shook his head, "No, too much publicity."

 

"Ah, alright. Ringu or part 2?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Tae!" Yuri whined, making everybody laughed.

 

When it was time, Mrs. Jung called Yunho up, telling him Jaehwa was coming to pick him up. Standing outside, Taeyeon and Junsu bid Yunho farewell and now, it was Yuri and Yunho's turn. Yuri and Yunho stared at each other before hugging each other tightly.

 

Pulling back, Yunho tilted her face up, pressing his lips against hers. They heard the limo pull up but didn't care. Hyukjun and Jiwoong were disgusted but tried to withstand it.

 

"I will miss you." Yuri murmured.

 

Yunho nodded as he pressed his forehead against hers, "I will miss you, too. Oh, I will give you my Christmas gift now." He said.

 

Yuri gasped, "What?! But isn't that for...?!"

 

Yunho chuckled, "Santa will forgive you if you open one present early. Besides, I need to be there when you open it." He said. He turned to Hyukjun, Jiwoong, Taeyeon and Junsu and smiled, "I'm mailing your gifts from Tokyo."

 

"You better." Junsu teased.

 

Yunho pulled out a small blue velvet box from his back pocket and turned to Yuri. Yuri's eyes widened as she looked at Yunho going down on one knee, "Oh my god." Taeyeon whispered.

 

"Yul." Yunho started, "I have known you since we were babies. We have grown up together, basically lived together, worked together and did everything together. Somewhere along the line, I fell in love with you. I didn't know when, I don't know how but I probably denied myself but not anymore." He smiled at her, "I love you with all my heart Yul, with all my soul. I know we are young and I'm not forcing you but I don't want to go to Tokyo, knowing that anybody could take you away. You are my life Yul."

 

Yuri's breath got caught in , hearing Yunho's speech.

 

"We don't have to get married right away; we can stay engaged for as long as you want, that's up to you. All you have to do is answer this question Yul: will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?"

 

Yuri had tears in her eyes as she stared down at Yunho's face. He looked so cute, yet serious. How could she not? She loved him since she was 14 and now she's 18. 5 years is a long time. The tears kept on coming but she ignored them. Hyukjun and Jiwoong totally forgot about their hatred for romance, this was something they wanted to watch.

 

"Yes." She murmured, watching his face crack into a huge grin, "Yes, I will marry you." Yunho took the 3/8 ct. w.t. diamond frame in 14k white gold engagement ring out of its case and slipped it onto her finger.

 

Yuri flashed Yunho a sweet smile as he got up and pulled her into a very passionate kiss. Yuri melted in the kiss, loving the way his mouth work wonders on hers.

 

"You are now mine princess." He grinned.

 

Yuri pecked his lips, "Of course."

 

"Finally." Came Mrs. Kwon's voice, "I get grandchildren. Mr. and Mrs. Jung were waiting for this day, not to mention, me."

 

"Mom!" Yuri gasped, as she saw her mom with a video camera behind Yunho.

 

"Did you really think I had go to work when Yunho is leaving?" Mrs. Kwon shook her head, "Oh yes, Jahoon and Insun are staying because Insun is in her seventh month."

 

"So, she gives birth about right after you come back?" Yuri grinned.

 

"Yes. Alright, Jaehwa is getting angry. Bye everybody. I will see you on Valentine's day." Yunho turned to his now fiancée, "Bye Yul."

 

"Bye." Yuri whispered, as he pressed his lips against hers. Yunho grabbed his luggage and went to the limo, waving bye. Yuri gave him a flying kiss, making him smiled as he caught it, placing it at his heart.

 

"I love you!" She yelled, as he winked at her, "I love you, too!"

 

"Bye." She murmured, as she sank to her knees, staring at her engagement ring, tears welling up in her eyes.

 

'Mrs. Jung Yuri.' She thought, liking the sound of that.