Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

Chapter 14

 

It was now math class and Junsu, Yuri and Yunho all went to class together. Yuri took her seat beside Junsu who frowned, glaring at Onew who sat in front of Yuri.

 

"Hey babe." Onew winked at Yuri. Sighing, she nodded in his direction to acknowledged him.

 

"Yuri, how the hell could you go with a bastard like him?!" Junsu asked, irritated. He knew about how Onew tried to Yuri five years ago and his older brother instincts kicked in.

 

"Because he blackmailed me." Yuri said.

 

Junsu shrugged, "Heard you backhanded Boa. Tell me, how does it feel?"

 

This particular conversation subject caught Yunho's attention.

 

"Oh man, it feels great." Yuri smirked.

 

"Ouch. Tell me, did it leave a scar?"

 

"I don't know since Onew and I left before we saw what happened to her. Ask Jung." Yuri said, as she poked the back of Onew's head.

 

"What?"

 

"I'm bored."

 

"Talk with Yunho."

 

"No."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Do you want me to castrate you?"

 

Knowing that Junsu was asking him about Boa, Yunho ignored him and watched his best friend just talk to the man that tried to her five years ago.

 

"How are you going to sing jingle bells?" Onew asked Yuri. Yuri whipped her gaze at Junsu, "Or maybe I will castrate Junsu."

 

"Were not dogs Yuri. Don't treat us like them." Junsu said.

 

"After I'm done with you, you had wish you were a dog!" Yuri growled, as she jumped on him.

 

Just then, Mr. Tae walked in to find Yuri straddling Junsu.

 

"Kwon. Stop ually assaulting Junsu."

 

Yuri sent the teacher a look and grumbled as she got up and kicked Junsu's shins.

 

"You okay Kim?" Yunho asked him.

 

"I have had better."

 

Onew sniggered, making Yuri flicked her pencil at him, "Watch it Kwon." Onew said, glaring at her.

 

"You can't do to me On Oppa. I have Junsu and Jae backing me up." Yuri said. Onew smirked, "What about Yunho?"

 

Junsu raised a brow, 'Yunho?' He thought, 'Man, her being princess gets stronger and stronger by the minute.' Yuri sighed, not liking how her life was going at the moment. She had to be friendly with Onew or else he had spill, Junsu and Taeyeon are catching on and Yunho is leaning more towards Boa.

 

'Why did I have to fall in love with you Yunho Oppa?' Yuri thought miserably, as she constantly wrote her first name and his last in her notepad.

 

Unknown to her, her 'Best friend' had seen all of this. Yunho frowned, seeing her writing her first name and his last name.

 

Yuri shook her head and shut her notepad just as the bell rang. She got up and walked to her biology class and took her seat beside Taeyeon. Just as she did, Boa walked up to her with a band-aid on her face.

 

"!" Boa spat, as she grabbed Yuri's hair. Boa, however, didn't know the very important fact that Yuri and Yunho had been learning karate ever since they were little kids. Yuri grabbed Boa's hand and dug her nails into her forearm. Just as Boa let go, Yuri quickly stood up and slapped her other cheek.

 

"You !" Boa said, 'Attempting' to slap Yuri but the keyword here is attempt. Since Yuri noticed tha the teacher came in, she took the slap. Shocked, the teacher looked at Boa, her eyes widened, "Boa Kwon."

 

Yuri smirked and started acting. Hey, she wasn't in musical theater class for nothing. She had fake tears in her eyes as she looked at the teacher, "It's ok Mrs. Kye. She...I..." Yuri let the tears fall as she ran out of the classroom. Taeyeon had to hide the laughter as she ran after Yuri. Yunho frowned, seeing all this going on between his best friend and girlfriend.

 

Yuri howled in laughter as they left the school. Taeyeon grinned as she hugged Yuri, "You just didn't slap Boa and get us out of class all in three minutes now, did you?"

 

Yuri grinned, "Oh man, her slap was nothing."

 

"Tell me Yul, are you pmsing?"

 

"Yes, that's why I can be so emotional and about jingle bells!" Yuri growled, as she turned to Taeyeon. Taeyeon went into chibi form and tried to run away but Yuri had grabbed onto her shirt and turned her back around to face her.

 

"I do not like singing."

 

"Calm down."

 

"Fine, I will." Yuri said, as she took in some deep breaths. Taeyeon turned back to human mode and patted Yuri's back.

 

"So, how is it like slapping Boa again?"

 

"Oh, boy. I can't wait to tell Junsu Oppa." Yuri said. She wasn't exactly mad at her friend for making her sing. Just worried that they are catching on and how she was going to pull it off.

 

"So, do you want to go back to class?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Yuri looked down at her blue casio digital wrist watch and shrugged, "We just bumped half an hour of class." "Might as well." Taeyeon said, as they walked back. Right before they entered, Yuri rubbed the cheek Boa slapped to make it look red then she rubbed her eyes a lot to make it look red and to make it watery. Taeyeon put an arm around Yuri as they walked in.

 

"Kwon, are you alright?" Mrs. Kye asked.

 

Yuri nodded as she took her seat. Yunho raised a brow. He knew Yuri was acting but why?

 

After biology ended, Yuri and Taeyeon met up with Junsu at the gate before they started to walked home.

 

"So, Yuri." Junsu said in caution.

 

"I have no idea how I'm going to sing. I can't sing. My voice is horrible." Just then, her cell rang and she picked it up.

 

"What do you want?" She said, knowing it was Yunho.

 

"Why are you mad at me?"

 

"Oh, no reason! I will come over tonight and try on her dress for you!" Yuri growled, as she hung up.

 

"So Yul, let's go dress shopping tonight."

 

"Alright."

 

Suddenly, her phone rang again.

 

"Hello."

 

"Yuri."

 

"Mom. What's up?"

 

"I'm taking your brother to a dentist appointment right now."

 

Yuri gasped, "But I don't have the keys to the house!"

 

"Then go to Yunho's."

 

Yuri sighed as she said bye to her mom and hung up. She then speed dialed Yunho. Once he had picked up, Yuri heard a distinct high pitched giggle.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Mom's taking Hyukjun to the dentist."

 

"So?"

 

"I don't have the keys to the house."

 

"I'm really busy princess."

 

" you!" Yuri growled, as she hung up. She chucked her phone at Junsu who caught it.

 

"Can I see who your friend is?" Junsu asked.

 

Yuri sighed with teary eyes. She looked at Junsu, took her phone from him and ran away. Taeyeon's eyes darkened, "We need to have a chat with Ho."

 

Yunho couldn't believe he just blew off Yuri but by the way she's been acting, he had say she deserved it.

 

'Deserve being locked out of her own home?' He asked himself, as Boa sat in his lap, kissing his earlobe.

 

'No, princess doesn't deserve that.' Yunho thought, sighing to himself. Pushing Boa off of him, he turned to looked at her, "Sorry babe, but I'm needed somewhere else."

 

Boa flared up as she put her hands on Yunho's chest, "I'm your girlfriend Yunho Oppa. What can be more important than me?"

 

Yunho opened the door for Boa before saying, "A lot of things." And speed off.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hoonie Oppa!" Yuri cried.

 

"Yuri, what's wrong?"

 

"I...There's no way home. Mom is taking Hyukjun to the dentist and Yunho just ditched me."

 

"I will send Jaehwa right away." Jahoon said. After hanging up, Yuri rubbed the tears away as she sat on the front porch. Looking down at her phone, she decided to look at the pictures she had saved up. She opened up the file and saw files of herself and Yunho from the day she got her phone. She growled as she shut it and stared up at the sky until she heard a honking noise. Looking down to see who it was, she found Yunho's car.

 

"Get in."

 

"No."

 

"Get in."

 

"No!"

 

"Get in the damn car!"

 

"Why don't you come and make me bastard?!" Yuri shrieked, as she stood up. She then looked to the side to see Jaehwa and the limo. Glaring at Yunho, she ran to the limo and got in.

 

Yunho cursed as he rode behind the limo the entire time.

 

While sitting in the back, Yuri couldn't help but glared down at her phone. Suddenly, she threw it onto the floor as Jaehwa opened the wall that secluded the driver and the driven.

 

"What's wrong Miss Yuri?"

 

"Yunho is what. I have to try on a dress he bought for Boa."

 

"You must really hate them right now then?" Jaehwa asked.

 

"Yes!" Yuri growled.

 

Jaehwa sighed and decided not to bug Yuri any further. Soon, they arrived at the mansion and Yuri got out. She ran to the gate and opened it, only to bump into Jahoon.

 

"Hoonie Oppa!" Yuri squealed, as she hugged him. Jahoon's arms went to her waist to support her because she was a feet off the ground.

 

"What's up Yuri?" A five month pregnant Insun asked.

 

"Kya! Belly!" Yuri squealed, as she went down on her knees and put her ear against Insun's bloated stomach.

 

Yuri felt the baby kick and just as she did, Yunho walked into the house.

 

"Oh Yuri, I heard your winter festival is in a couple of weeks."

 

Yuri stood up and turned to Jahoon, "Yeah."

 

"I have a dress for you."

 

"What?!" Yuri screamed. Jahoon chuckled as he wrapped an arm around his wife's waist, "Yes, Insun and I thought that since we didn't give you a birthday present, we had buy you a dress."

 

Yuri stared at her two close friends, "A dress?" She whispered.

 

"Yes, come with us, sweetie." Insun teased. Yuri squealed as she latched onto Jahoon's back. He lifted her up so she was on him piggyback style. Jahoon put his arm around Insun's shoulder as the three walked off to Insun and Jahoon's bedroom.

 

Yunho glared at their backs before going to his own bedroom, thinking 'Can't believe I ditched Boa.'

 

Yuri gasped as Jahoon took out a white/ terani couture beaded bodice two-piece dress from the closet.

 

"Oh, dear god. This is so beautiful."

 

"Yes, it was either this or some second dress that Yunho bought for Boa."

 

Yuri touched the fabric.

 

"We even have jewelry and shoes for you." Insun said, as she held out a beautiful nadri script pearl frontal necklace, cezanne faux pearl coil bracelet and silver jessica simpson drop hoop earrings along with a blush color steve madden stecy ankle-strap dress sandals. Yuri's eyes bulged as she looked at it all, "Oh my god."

 

"Happy belated birthday." Jahoon grinned.

 

"You two are the best!" Yuri squealed, as she hugged them both.

 

"Go try it on." Insun said, pushing Yuri towards the bathroom.

 

After putting everything on, Yuri walked out, making Insun squealed as she exaimined Yuri.

 

"Go downstairs and show Yongchul and Inhee." Insun said.

 

Walking down the stairs, Yuri had to be careful even though Jahoon was in front of her and Insun behind her. Once Yuri got to the living room, she saw Mr. and Mrs. Jung and Yunho all sitting down, watching tv.

 

"Ahem." Yuri said, getting the attention of Mr. and Mrs. Jung and Yunho before Jahoon moved out of the way to revealed her. Mrs. Jung squealed as she launched at Yuri, tampering with the dress.

 

"Really y Yuri." Mr. Jung grinned.

 

Yuri grinned back, "Oh, great. Now, I'm y for On Oppa."

 

Mr. Jung's eyes darkened, "On? You mean Onew? What about him princess?"

 

Yuri sighed and walked over to him. He patted the seat beside him, making Yuri sit down, "Onew forced me to go with him to the winter fest. or else he will blow my cover."

 

"Do you want me to murder him?" Jahoon asked.

 

"No, then your child will be fatherless. Speaking of which, what is the gender of my godchild?" Yuri asked, looking at Insun.

 

"Girl!" Insun squealed.

 

"Kya!" Yuri squealed, and jumped up but then fell face forward to the ground since her dress tangled up. She screamed as Mr. Jung and Yunho launched at her, both grabbing either arms and pulling her back.

 

"Thank you." She said, as she walked over to Insun.

 

"What are you going to name her?" Yuri asked Jahoon. He smirked as he put a hand on Insun's stomach.

 

"We were thinking Misun Jung." Jahoon said.

 

"Misun? Doesn't that mean beautiful and good?" Yuri asked, looking at Jahoon.

 

"Yeah, it does."

 

Yuri squealed, "Misun Jung, my godchild!"

 

"Misun is a stupid name for my goddaughter!" Yunho barked at his brother.

 

"It's my child Yunho, and besides, the godmother approves." Insun said.

 

"But then again, the godmother has to try on a dress for some stupid two cent ." Yuri muttered.

 

"Yuri!" Yunho roared, as he stood up.

 

"Don't you dare say my name! It's Kwon to you, bastard!" Yuri screamed, as she walked towards the kitchen.

 

Sitting down on a chair, Yuri started rubbing her arms gently. There were still marks on it from when Onew grabbed her.

 

"Might I say something Miss Kwon?" The cook said, bring Yuri a cup of juice.

 

"Sure."

 

"Are you in love with young master Yunho?"

 

Yuri's eyes widened as she looked at the cook, "Wh...What?"

 

"It seems pretty obvious Miss Yuri." The cook said, "I mean, you constantly look dreamy."

 

Yuri frowned at her juice, "No, I don't love that stupid jerk!"

 

"If you say so." The cook said, as she left. Finishing her drink in eight seconds, Yuri stood back up and walked into the grand hall to smiled at everybody, excluding Yunho, "I'm going to go get changed and check if mom is home yet."

 

Mrs. Jung nodded as Yuri left upstairs.

 

"Yunho! How dare you scream at her?!" Insun yelled at her brother-in-law, when she was sure Yuri was out of earshot.

 

"Then why did she call Boa a two cent ?" Yunho asked.

 

"That's because she is one." Jahoon said simply.

 

"Shut up! Nobody asked you!" Yunho shot at his brother.

 

"You didn't really direct the question to anybody specifically." Jahoon said, as Insun sat down.

 

"Misun Jung, cute name Jahoon." Mrs. Jung complimented her son.

 

"Thanks mom."

 

Yuri came down the stairs with the dress, shoes and jewels in a bag, "Mom's home. I will take Jaehwa ok?" Yuri said.

 

"Why not take Yunho?" Mr. Jung asked.

 

"I don't want to poison the seats. He and that two cent must have done something that Junsu only dreams of doing in there." Yuri said, as she hugged everybody but just glared at Yunho before leaving.

 

"Why are you two in a fight?" Jahoon asked, as Mrs. Jung went to see Yuri off.

 

"Because I asked her to try on a dress for Boa."

 

"Then duh! She hates Boa with her guts! It's pretty harsh when her best friend asked her to try a dress on for her!" Insun screamed.

 

"Did you not notice the bruises on her forearm Yunho?" Mr. Jung asked.

 

"Bru...Bruises?" Yunho asked.

 

"I think it happened when Onew 'Asked' Yuri out." Jahoon said.

 

"I do hope she's ok. She's such a darling." Mr. Jung said, sighing before getting up.

 

"Hoonie!" Insun squealed. Jahoon chuckled as he picked Insun up bridal style and carried her to their bedroom, 'What the hell is wrong with me?!' Yunho thought, covering his face up with his hands.

 

Later that evening, Yuri and Taeyeon decided to go shopping. Yuri told her about the dress that her friends' brother gave her.

 

"So, what type of dress Tae?" Yuri asked.

 

"Exactly like yours."

 

"How about no?"

 

"Ok fine, but a pretty dress just like yours."

 

"Man, what are you? Pmsing?"

 

"Yes."

 

Yuri laughed as they got into Junsu's car.

 

"Where to first ladies?"

 

"Seoul's mega shopping mall!" Yuri shrieked.

 

"So Yul, that dress is digging. Too bad it's for On Oppa." Taeyeon said disgustedly.

 

"Yeah, I know." Yuri muttered.

 

"Why did you accept?"

 

"Stupid bastard has too many things against me." Yuri said.

 

"Like?" Junsu wiggled his brows.

 

"Just drive Kim!" Yuri barked.

 

"Man, she acts more and more like Ho everyday." Junsu said.

 

"Oh, shut up!" Yuri sighed.

 

They finally arrived at the shopping center as Yuri and Taeyeon ran towards the entrance. They launched into the formal store inside the mall and started choosing a dress for Taeyeon.

 

"Go on and do manly things Junsu Oppa." Yuri said, as she shooed him out of the store.

 

"Women." He muttered, as he walked off to the cell phone store.

 

After hours of dress wearing, picking, screaming, scrambling, shouting, tugging, pinching, more dress wearing, more dress picking, more screaming, more scrambling, more shouting, more tugging, more pinching, even more dress wearing, even more dress picking, even more screaming, even more scrambling, even more shouting, even more tugging and even more pinching, they finally picked out the perfect ivory/gold blondie nites c-trim bust sheath dress for Taeyeon.

 

"y." Yuri said, as they bought it.

 

"Now, shoes and jewelry."

 

"Why are we doing all this today?"

 

"Because we have to prepare for our ski trip." Taeyeon said.

 

"Ok ok, fine." Yuri said, as they went to the shoe store while Junsu was still looking at the cell phones.

 

Looking through the isle of shoes, they finally picked out a antonio melani erika peep-toe pump and an cultured freshwater pearl and gemstone pendent necklace and earrings set.

 

After paying for it, they went to the cell phone store and found Junsu still there. Yuri had to drag him out of the store because he was still staring at a particular mobile phone.

 

Just when Yuri got into the car, her cell phone rang, indicating she had a text message.

 

'A best friend in need.

-Yunho'

 

Yuri's eyes widened, "Oppa, take me." Yuri couldn't say it but she had too. Yunho needed her. That was their code message if something really bad happened and calling wasn't a good option at the moment.

 

"What?"

 

"Take me to the Jung mansion."