Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

i'm deeply sorry everyone for not updating the past couple of weeks :( it turns out i got a new job and this new job is taking all my time to come here since it doesn't start until 2:30 pm until 12 or 1 at night and sometimes they make us work during the weekends too so i don't have that much rest but i will try my best to come on during the weekends that we don't work to update for you guys. again, i'm truly sorry from the bottom of my heart.

 


 

Chapter 18

 

*Dream*

 

The wedding bells rang, the bridal music began and a wondrous white goddess stepped out from behind the door.

 

'My wedding.' Yunho thought, as he stared at his bride.

 

Yunho forgot everything as soon as his bride arrived. He even forgot when the priest spoke, when he said his vows, he didn't know. All he knew was her beauty.

 

"Do you, Jung Yunho take to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest said. Yunho growled as he heard a loud sound block out her name.

 

"I do."

 

"Do you Kw..."

 

*End of Dream*

 

The foghorn signaling you can leave your cabin blew through the entire resort, waking Yunho up from the dream again, not knowing who his bride was. Yuri stirred awake beside him and stifled a yawn.

 

"Nice night?" Yuri asked finally.

 

"I guess." Yunho sighed.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"Nothing. So, what's our plan today?" Yunho asked, eager to change the subject.

 

"I really don't know. What do you have planned?"

 

"Well, we could have a snowman making competition."

 

Yuri giggled, "Are you serious?"

 

"Dead serious."

 

"Alright then. I will round up the oth..."

 

"No." Yunho said, as he put a finger to her lips.

 

"No?"

 

"I want this to be an only us project."

 

Yuri raised a brow, "Only us?"

 

Yunho nodded, "Because tomorrow we start our operation, get Onew so might as well spend the last day before we get really busy together."

 

Yuri smiled as she got her water bottle from the night stand and gulped it all down, "Okay, fair enough."

 

"Great. We will get dressed and uses the excuse of...of..."

 

"I will uses the excuse that I'm in heat." Yuri grinned.

 

"And I will say that I need to find something in my duffle bag." Yunho grinned.

 

"So then, we are set?" Yuri laughed.

 

"We are set."

 

The plan went exactly how they hoped it did. Yunho and Yuri managed to make it to the back of the cabin as everybody else went skiing again. Yuri put on her gloves and met Yunho behind their cabin where he managed to get two soft spot of snow and ice.

 

"We get half an hour okay?" Yunho asked.

 

"Okay."

 

"Starting...now."

 

The two started rolling snow and packing it together. They had two carrots from the main cabin and some twigs. Yuri had picked up some rocks to make the face while Yunho drew the face on. Yuri finished the lower body and started on the upper body only to find that Yunho was already on the head.

 

"How did you do that?" Yuri asked, surprised.

 

"Skills Yul." Yunho grinned.

 

"You cheated."

 

"Like how you cheated yesterday when we were skiing?" Yunho raised a brow.

 

"That was hardly called cheating." Yuri sniffed.

 

"Right. It was just extending the rules."

 

"Exactly."

 

"Right Yul." Yunho rolled his eyes.

 

"Don't you find it odd that Onew didn't do anything the past two days?" Yuri asked.

 

"I guess." Yunho replied.

 

"I mean, he was all 'You are coming to the winter fest. with me' before our trip and now, he's laying in a low profile. Makes no sense."

 

"Anything with Onew never did make senses." Yunho snorted. They finished making their snowmen and found that it was a tie.

 

"Nice." Yuri said, as she high kicked Yunho's snowman. He frowned, "Hey." He went to her snowman and punched it.

 

"Hey. Don't be hating on a snowman that looks better than you."

 

"Better?"

 

Yunho turned to looked at Yuri and his breath got caught in his throat. Her cheeks were tinted pink and her lips were rosy from the cold. She was panting because kicking the snowman in the cold weather took a lot out of her, 'Oh dammit! No. Dammit! Control.' Yunho thought, as he reached out for Yuri. Yuri glided into his warm welcoming arms as he planted his cold lips onto hers and quickly slipped his tongue in when he had the moment. Even though the movement surprised her, Yuri still opened up her lips to Yunho as she moved her hands behind his neck and rested her arms on his shoulders as his lips coaxed hers. As he roughened the kiss, he heard a delightful sound coming from Yuri. Be it cold or polar cold, nothing mattered because this kiss heated everything up. You could literally see the snow melting around the two as their tongues battled for dominance. Yuri pressed her body against his as his hands traveled to her lower back, pushing her closer to him if possible. After a few seconds, they pulled back for air as they stared into each other's eyes.

 

'I love you.' Yuri thought, as Yunho's lips found his way to hers again.

 

'I love her.' Yunho thought, as his lips ravished hers once again, 'I...It's...I love Yul.'

 

"What a cute couple but its a shame she doesn't belong to him but to me."

 

"Onew Oppa, leave it alone! You can never get her!" Jinsook screamed at her brother.

 

"Oh, can't I?" Onew said, as he shoved his sister out of the way before going back to his cabin.

 

'Stay safe Yuri, Yunho Oppa.' Jinsook thought, as she followed after her brother.

 

Yunho and Yuri retreated to their cabin and lay down in bed beside each other.

 

"Turn down the heater." Yuri said.

 

"Kiss too hot for you?"

 

"That was anything but friendly." Yuri shot, as she rubbed her temple.

 

"Very funny. Want go down to eat? It's two now."

 

"I'm not hungry." Yuri said.

 

"We totally blew off the gang today."

 

"To be making out after making snowmen?" Yuri raised a brow.

 

"That's one way to put it." Yunho chuckled.

 

"So, what's new?" Yunho asked, sitting down on the bed beside Yuri.

 

"Can't wait until Misun is born!" Yuri squealed.

 

"I hope she takes more after...wait, no. Oh damn, that's hard!" Yunho shook his head.

 

"What?"

 

"If she takes after Insun, she had be hyper. If she takes after Jahoon, she had be gay."

 

"That's mean."

 

"But it's true."

 

Yuri yawned as she leaned into Yunho's chest, "So, what do we do tomorrow?"

 

"We just do what we planned. I mean, who else knows that Onew did that?"

 

"You didn't tell me. How did you know?"

 

"After he tried to you, I put a private investigator on his cases. I did figure out some things."

 

"And blackmail is the only way to get through to him? What if he uses blackmail against blackmail?"

 

"Then this baby is going on the internet." Yunho grinned.

 

"But..."

 

"Listen, sooner or later, the world is going to figure out who my princess is so it really doesn't matter."

 

Yuri sighed, "I guess. So, what now?"

 

"Want to go eat?"

 

"No, I want to sleep."

 

"Alright. I will go eat." Yunho said, as he got up and left.

 

"I love you." Yuri whispered, as he shut the door.

 

Yunho's eyes widened, 'What?' He thought. He opened the door again, to see Yuri falling asleep.

 

'Did I just hear her say that she loves me?'

 

Yunho shook his head, 'Must have been the wind.' He thought, as he went to greet his friends.

 

*Dream*

 

The wedding bells rang, the bridal music began and a wondrous white goddess stepped out from behind the door.

 

'My wedding.' Yunho thought, as he stared at his bride.

 

Yunho forgot everything as soon as his bride arrived. He even forgot when the priest spoke, when he said his vows, he didn't know. All he knew was her beauty.

 

"Do you, Jung Yunho, take Kwon Yuri to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest said.

 

"I do."

 

"Do you, Kwon Yuri, take Jung Yunho to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

 

"I..."

 

*End of Dream*

 

Yunho woke up, gasping for air, 'Yuri? It was Yul?' He thought, looking down at the angel beside him. She was sleeping so peacefully, it was so serene.

 

The foghorn had blown earlier that morning but Yunho and Yuri somehow managed to sleep through it. It was now three and Yuri was stirring a bit, waking up slowly. Yunho moved the bangs off of her face as she looked up at him, "What time is it?" She asked.

 

"Three."

 

"Am or pm?" Yuri asked.

 

"Pm."

 

"Oh, man." Yuri said, as she got up, rubbing her neck.

 

"We are heavy sleepers."

 

"Or maybe we just enjoy sleeping at the moment." Yuri sighed as she wiggled her toes. Yunho chuckled as he lay back down in bed with his arms wrapped around her waist.

 

"Why didn't Su and Taeyeon come and wake us up?" Yunho asked.

 

"They think I'm in 'Heat' at the moment." Yuri yawned.

 

"Oh, yeah. So, what do we do today?"

 

"Relax." Yuri groaned.

 

"Don't we get Onew today?" Yunho asked.

 

"Save that for tomorrow." Yuri said, as she got off the bed. Yunho chuckled as he followed Yuri all the way to the main cabin. Today, everybody was mostly ice skating and others took taxis to the mall that was a few miles down. The resort was half-empty as it was so Yunho and Yuri made it to the main cabin without being detected.

 

They brushed their teeth and took quick showers before getting out and sitting on the sofas. The main cabin was empty except for the people who served food. It was now close to four and everybody would be returning. Yuri stretched, "Damn, I had paid so much money only to sleep."

 

Yunho laughed, "And you are still tired?"

 

Yuri nodded, "Very much."

 

"And you are going to bed at what time tonight?"

 

"Ten."

 

"Damn, you lazy woman! You never sleep this much back at home."

 

"That's because back at home, it isn't constantly cold."

 

"Every winter it gets cold."

 

"Stop being smart!" Yuri grumbled.

 

Yunho the radio to hear bling star come on.

 

"Oh, come on. The solo now?" Yuri sighed.

 

"Quote of our friends, 'You two are the hottest singers around', unquote." Yunho chuckled.

 

"Oh, shut up and give me some hot chocolate." Yuri said, as Yunho got up. Yuri stretched on the sofa and opened a magazine when she heard the door open. Both, Yunho and Yuri turned to see Onew and Jinsook walk in, "Afternoon Jinsook." Yuri greeted.

 

"You slept in that late?" Jinsook's eyes widened.

 

"That's Yul alright." Yunho said.

 

"So Yul, what are you wearing for our winter fest. date?" Onew asked devilishly.

 

"None of your business." Yuri said, as she got her cup of hot chocolate thanks to Yunho.

 

"But if you are my date, I have every right to know." Onew sneered.

 

" off!" Yunho cursed.

 

" off? Yunho, ing is what I intend to do." Onew laughed as he left the cabin. Jinsook sat down beside Yuri and sighed, "That stupid bastard!" She growled.

 

"Calm down Jinsook." Yuri said.

 

"But he's so self-centered."

 

"But we have a plan. Tell me Jinsook, does Onew hate ballet?" Yunho smirked.

 

Jinsook instantly started laughing.

 

The rest of the day, Yuri, Yunho and Jinsook chilled out together until Junsu, Taeyeon, Jaejoong, Tiffany, Jessica and Changmin arrived. Yuri hugged them all and had a little conversation with Taeyeon.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon sat in the corner of the cabin as Taeyeon confronted Yuri, "It's not your period. We always have it at the same time together and mine doesn't start until next week."

 

Yuri sighed, "I guess your right."

 

"Just wanted to spend time with Ho Oppa?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Tell me, do you like him?"

 

Yuri nodded.

 

"Like or love?"

 

Yuri blushed like a tomato.

 

"I will take that as love!" Taeyeon squealed, as she hugged her friend.

 

"But he likes Boa."

 

"And that's why he gives you 'Friendly lips kisses'?" Taeyeon snorted. Yuri laughed, "I can always count on you." Taeyeon grinned, "You bet. Now, time for hot chocolate."