Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

 

I got laid off from work today since its slowing down and since i'm still a temp. aka i'm not hired yet, so now all I have to do is wait for them to call me again for another job. While waiting, I will try to update once a day since while i'm at work, i have to help my dad babysit my nephew and niece whenever he goes to pick up my brothers from school so bare with me ok :)

 


 

Chapter 25

 

Today was the day of the winter fest. Everybody was excited. Taeyeon slept over at Yuri's house that night and Yunho, Junsu and Onew would bring the limo to the Kwon's residence, pick up the girls and from there, pick up Boa. Yuri woke up, yawning as her cell phone rang.

 

"Oh god, who calls at seven in the morning on a Sunday?" Yuri asked sleepily, as she picked up her cell phone, not bothering to look at the number.

 

"What?" She mumbled.

 

"Hey beautiful."

 

"Huh?" Yuri was still at the border of reality and dream so she didn't know who called.

 

"Are you still sleeping princess?"

 

"Oh Yunnie Oppa, it's you." Yuri said, rubbing her eyes. She sat up in bed and looked down at the floor to see Taeyeon in her sleeping bag, "Why did you call me so early? The sun's hardly up yet Yunnie."

 

"Yeah, I know but guess who came to visit at 3 this morning from Philippines?"

 

Yuri gasped, "Oh my god! Misook's here?!"

 

"The one and only princess. She came early this morning with her fiancé Kangdae and well...Jahoon made quick calls so Sook and Kang are going to the winter fest. with us."

 

"Kya!" Yuri shrieked, causing Taeyeon to wake up.

 

"Where's the fire Yul?" Taeyeon murmured.

 

"Yunnie called." Yuri said quickly.

 

"You and your boyfriend." Taeyeon yawned before going back to sleep.

 

"So, I can see her?! Can I talk to her?!" Yuri whined.

 

"She's sleeping right now." Yunho said.

 

"Aw. Now I can't go back to sleep so might as well get ready. See you Yunnie."

 

"Later princess. Oh yes, and we are picking you and Taeyeon up early so we can spend some time alone and then we will get Boa and Onew."

 

"You are the best." Yuri said.

 

"I have been told. Now, get ready. Later baby."

 

"Later Yunnie." Yuri said, before hanging up.

 

"Wake up Tae." Yuri pounced on her friend.

 

"What?!" Taeyeon whined, while sitting up.

 

"Su Oppa and Yunnie are coming later to pick us up. We will ride around town in the limo and then pick up Boa and Onew at five-thirty. From there, we will go to the winter fest. at school." Yuri said.

 

"Oh, alright." Taeyeon said, as she rubbed her temples.

 

"Get ready. We will eat breakfast and I will call up Jaehwa to come by and take us to the beauty salon since my mom's going to be at work."

 

"Great. Your personal man driver." Taeyeon said, before going to the bathroom. Yuri giggled as she untied her hair from the bun. Her curls splashed her face as Yuri shook her head roughly, causing her hair to bounce up and down.

 

'Oh great, I can't shower because of my hair...Wait, shower cap, yes.' Yuri thought, as she fished out an old shower cap from her drawer and put it on. She examined herself before giggling.

 

Taeyeon walked back, wearing a light blue towel as Yuri whistle, "If only Su Oppa was here."

 

"Shut up Yul."

 

Yuri giggled as she went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, not wanting her shower cap to backfire at her and wet her hair, causing it to go straight again. She rubbed soap all over her body before washing it off. She came out of the shower and quickly put on a pair of black curvy-fit skinny jeans and a blue whisper karen scott short-sleeve solid top before walking back to her bedroom.

 

Taeyeon was sitting on her bed, brushing her hair as Yuri took her cell phone. She quickly dialed Jaehwa's number.

 

"Yes, Miss Yuri?" Jaehwa answered.

 

"Hey Jaehwa, are you busy today?"

 

"No, Youngjoon is doing all of the driving today Miss Yuri."

 

"Can you do me a favour Jaehwa?"

 

"Sure, Miss Yuri."

 

"Great. I need you to drive me and Tae to the beauty salon in an hour."

 

"Sure."

 

"Thanks." Yuri said, before hanging up, turning to face a smiling Taeyeon, "So?"

 

"Jaehwa said yes." Yuri grinned.

 

Taeyeon squealed and hugged Yuri, making her laughed, "Ok, what's so surprising about that? Go eat breakfast, I'm going to call the beauty salon to confirm our appointment."

 

Taeyeon nodded as she ran downstairs to find Hyukjun done eating breakfast. Yuri quickly stretched and smiled, looking at a picture framed of her and Yunho when they were younger. Yuri was wearing a burgundy lily rose cold-shoulder dress and Yunho was wearing a tuxedo. It was Mr. and Mrs. Jung's anniversary and the two were dates. The picture was taken in the backyard in front of the swan fountain of the Jung mansion. Yunho had newly started singing then and he looked flushed in the pictured because he had just finished singing.

 

Yuri trailed a finger over his face, smiling lightly. She still couldn't believe it. Yunho loved her. He actually loved her. They were official and Yunho would dump Boa soon. This was just...It wasn't...Oh, how Yuri would hate to wake up to find it was all a dream.

 

'But it isn't.' She thought, 'It's for real.'

 

"Yul! Get your lazy downstairs!" Taeyeon roared, from downstairs.

 

"Why?!" Yuri shouted back, as she twirled one of her curls.

 

"Because I'm hungry and there ain't no more food!"

 

"Uses proper grammar Tae." Yuri teased, as she flew downstairs and walked into the kitchen.

 

"No." Taeyeon giggled as Yuri started to get the stuff ready to make pancakes, "So, you think Yunnie will tell everyone that I'm princess tonight?" Yuri asked.

 

Taeyeon shrugged, "I don't know Yul. I mean, that's what he told Onew Oppa so what if that fart tells everybody?" "Then all Su Oppa has to do is get the LCD projector ready." Yuri winked.

 

Finally, after eating their food, the girls walked out of the house in time to see a black mercedes benz at the foot of the steps.

 

"Thank god Jaehwa didn't bring the limo." Yuri said to Taeyeon.

 

Jaehwa stepped out and bowed to Yuri before opening the back door for them. Once the two girls got in, Jaehwa went to the drivers' seat.

 

"Where do you wish to go Miss Yuri?" He asked.

 

"Timeless Beauty Salon and Spa." Yuri said.

 

"Right away." Jaehwa murmured, before driving away.

 

Jaehwa made it to the beauty salon by 9. The place was pretty far but it was high quality. Yuri had Yunho's gold card with her so she was at unlimited right now. She got her entire face done with powder, eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, lipgloss, her nails done and hair fixed up a bit. Taeyeon got a little less. She only had eyeliner, eyeshadow and light lipstick. Her nails were also done.

 

"Great. Now, we want her hair straightened." Yuri said, as she pointed at Taeyeon.

 

"Come this way please." The woman smiled as she took Taeyeon to the backroom.

 

"Tae, I'm going to go look at some purses next door." Yuri said.

 

"Ok." Taeyeon said.

 

Yuri walked out and found Jaehwa leaning up against the car, "Come with me." She said. Jaehwa nodded as they both entered the next store, looking around.

 

'I have jewelry and shoes; I just need a purse.' Yuri thought, as she saw the perfect one. It was a Gunne Sax by Jessica McClintock pleated clutch purse.

 

"Oh perfect." Yuri breathed, as she picked up the purse to looked at the price.

 

"What? Thirty-five for a purse?" Yuri moaned but then remembered what Yunho said last night before he left. He handed her his gold card before saying, "Don't hold back Yul, even if a purse is a hundred dollars, charge it."

 

Yuri giggled and decided she should listen to her boyfriend. After all, it's his family that usually buys them everything. She indeed charged the purse and went back to the beauty salon to see Taeyeon done with.

 

"Oh, y! Su Oppa will die!" Yuri squealed. Taeyeon twirled as Yuri charged the card. The lady smiled as the two left.

 

Taeyeon chanted, "The boys are going to die seeing us."

 

"Especially you Tae." Yuri winked.

 

"Your boy will faint seeing you."

 

Yuri laughed as Jaehwa drove them back home.

 

"Thanks Jaehwa." Yuri said, as she handed him a twenty dollar bill as a tip.

 

"I'm sorry Miss Yuri but I can't take your money." He said.

 

"Either you take it or I will not allow you to drive us around anymore." Yuri said sharply. Jaehwa nodded as he took the bill and drove home. Yuri and Taeyeon looked down at their wrist watch and screamed.

 

"We have been out for that long?!" Taeyeon roared.

 

"The boys are due here in half an hour!" Yuri shrieked, as the two girls ran upstairs to put on their clothes. Taeyeon fished out her clothing from Yuri's closets as she did the same.

 

"I'm going to the bathroom to change." Taeyeon said, before running off. Yuri took off her clothes and put on the top. She examined herself before concluding that she should wear a strapless bra. She got out her white strapless bra before putting the top on again. She was happy with the result and then slid into the beautiful skirt. She smiled, finding her makeup and hair looked perfect with her clothing. She put on her high heels and then the jewelry.

 

After adjusting her high heel strap, she looked up at herself in her full-length mirror. Oh, this was just perfect. She picked up her purse and walked out to find Taeyeon staring at her, grinning and looking totally beautiful, "Oh my god! You look totally cute!" Yuri said, squealing.

 

"You ain't bad yourself, y." Taeyeon teased.

 

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. Hyukjun opened it to find it was the guys.

 

"Noona, Yunho Hyung and Junsu Hyung are here." Hyukjun said, before going back to watching tv. Yuri winked at Taeyeon and told her to go first.

 

"Why?" Taeyeon murmured.

 

"Because I have so much stuff on and plus, my jewels are real."

 

Taeyeon pouted, "So what?"

 

"So...Ok, I will be right behind you ok?" Yuri said.

 

"Alright." Taeyeon said, as they both started walking down the steps. Junsu and Yunho were talking to each other and hardly noticed the girls coming down. Catching the attention of her brother, Yuri nodded at him who stood up, clearing his throat, "Presenting the beautiful Kim Taeyeon and the equally beautiful Kwon Yuri. You may them now and leave me the hell alone." He said.

 

"Oh my..." And just as they predicted, Junsu had gotten a nosebleed and Yunho couldn't function his mouth any longer as it remained open.

 

"So, I take it we look nice?" Yuri asked, smiling.

 

"Do you ever." Junsu said, with a Kleenex lodged into his nose.

 

"Here." Yunho said, handing Yuri a white cloth facemask.

 

"Why do I have to wear this?"

 

"Because I'm presenting three potential princess today. Taeyeon being the other one." Yunho said, as he handed a ivory cloth mask to Taeyeon.

 

"Who's number three?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Boa." Junsu said, "But she isn't getting a facemask. We weren't about to contaminate good money on her face." Yunho chuckled, "Don't diss her that bad, man."

 

"So, what do we do now?" Yuri asked, as she walked beside Yunho who wrapped an arm around her waist.

 

"Go and chill. You can wear the mask now and we can go out to eat something." Yunho told his girlfriend.

 

"Sure." Yuri said.

 

"Wait a minute. If you are presenting three princesses today, when do we know the real one?" Taeyeon asked, as she toyed with her mask.

 

"On prom night, five months later." Yunho grinned.

 

"He is one evil boyfriend." Junsu said, laughing.

 

The four walked out and went to the limousine. Yuri gave Yunho's card back who was glad to hear she had actually used it.

 

"No." Yuri said instantly.

 

"No what?" Yunho asked innocently.

 

"We are dressed in fancy clothes, in your limo and you have your gold card! Yunnie, are you taking us to a fancy place?!" Yuri asked, whining.

 

"Of course. My princess deserves the best. Did I mention you look like a goddess in that?" Yunho asked.

 

"Yeah, like about a billion times!" Junsu called out.

 

"Shut it Kim!" Yunho growled.

 

They arrived at a fancy restaurant when Yuri just finish putting on her facemask. They walked inside and almost instantly, Yunho got a table.

 

"Where are Misook and Kangdae?" Yuri asked.

 

"They will meet us later at the school." Yunho said, as they all finished eating. It was now time for them to pick up Onew and Boa.

 

"Hey, uh...people will see our dresses." Taeyeon pointed out the obvious.

 

"Oh, no worries." Junsu held out two black robes, "You will be wearing these before you stand on the stage. Nobody will recognize you two with your mask and robes. Besides, lots of girls are curling, crimping, straightening and whatnot with their hair."

 

"He is such an expert since when?" Yuri teased.

 

Junsu pretend to blush, "Oh Yuri." He said, like a girl, "You tease me well."

 

"You best not be flirting with my girl." Yunho said playfully.

 

"Cut the act. We are at Boa's." Taeyeon said seriously, as Youngjoon opened the door for Boa. She got in and glared at Yuri, Junsu and Taeyeon before turning to Yunho.

 

"Hey Yun Oppa." She said, as she went to kiss his lips. Yunho realized it just in time and moved his head so her reddish brown thin lips landed on his cheek. Yuri sent him a small smile before turning to Taeyeon.

 

"Oh hey, wait Youngjoon, turn on the radio." Yuri said.

 

Youngjoon nodded and turn on the radio to hear 'Boo' by Yunho and Yuri coming on.

 

"Oh wow, I hear them two everywhere." Junsu said.

 

"Weren't we hearing 'Burning Down' by Yunho Oppa when Jaehwa took us to the beauty salon?" Yuri asked Taeyeon.

 

"And then on the way back, we heard 'Need You Now'."

 

"Yeah, I'm getting tired of her voice." Yuri sighed.

 

"Oh hey, are you singing jingle bells?" Junsu asked Yuri, really regretting how he and Taeyeon were forcing her to sing it.

 

"I'm going to have to or else Mrs. Ahn will fail me." Yuri shuddered.

 

Boa snorted, "You can't sing Kwon?"

 

"I can sing. You probably can't sing for two s!" Yuri shot. Yunho cleared this throat as they stopped for Onew, "Hey Lee." Junsu said.

 

"What?!" Onew growled, as he handed Yuri a white flower.

 

"Thanks Onew Oppa." Yuri smiled sweetly before tucking the flower in her hair.

 

"I got the LCD ready in cases." Junsu said, toying with the disc in his hand.

 

"I'm not going to do any Kim!" Onew groaned.

 

"He's actually being nice, wow." Taeyeon teased.

 

Onew glared at her as he sat down beside Yuri. He bent forward and whispered into Yuri's ear. Yuri burst out laughing as Onew smiled, pleased with himself.

 

Yunho didn't like the way his, HIS girlfriend was laughing at something THEIR worst enemy just said.

 

'Oh, he tried to her five years ago and now she's laughing with him?' He thought testily, as his eyebrow twitched.

 

Yuri turned to Onew and said something to him, making him chuckled. Junsu overheard her and started laughing insanely. Onew raised a brow and nodded at him and Junsu nodded back.

 

"What?" Yunho asked, "Got something on my face?"

 

"Yeah, about a pound of Boa's lipstick." Yuri said sweetly.

 

"Oh...Oh god, Boa." Yunho said, as Junsu handed his handkerchief to Yunho as he rubbed his cheek, removing Boa's lipstick stain.

 

Yuri shook her head and then turned to Junsu who smiled at her. Yuri grinned and then adjusted the flower in her hair.

 

"So Yunho, you are going where for Christmas and January break?" Junsu asked.

 

"Tokyo." Yunho replied.

 

Yuri turned to Onew who smiled at her. She gave him a small smile and then scooted to Taeyeon as the two girls started talking, "Tokyo? Aw, Yun Oppa." She said, pouting.

 

Yunho smiled lightly but still watched Yuri every move. Christmas was next week and he was leaving for Tokyo in eight days. Yeah, she would miss him but he would miss her ten times more. He could tell that she wasn't as happy as she was a few minutes ago; Jahoon decided it would be best if he didn't tell her until later.

 

"Oh, so Misook Eonnie and Kangdae Oppa?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Yeah. I can't wait to see Sook Eonnie again." Yuri grinned.

 

"Misook and Kangdae? They are here?" Junsu asked the two.

 

"Yeah, arrived early this morning."

 

Onew raised a brow, "Who?" He asked. Yuri sighed and went up to his ear to whisper it to him. Heck, she might hate him but knowing him, he had pestered her until she told him exactly who Misook and Kangdae are.

 

"Oh." Onew nodded and then continued to look out of the window. Boa glared at them all.

 

"Why are you all so quiet? Talk or something."

 

"We don't want to turn you deaf with our voices." Onew said dully.

 

"Shut up Lee!"

 

"Nah, I had prefer to talk since you just told me to so, how will you be you singing the song tonight?" Onew asked Yuri.

 

"I don't know. Get a special mic that makes me sound like a guy?" She said comically.

 

"That costs a lot." Junsu said.

 

"Charge Yunho Oppa's gold card." Taeyeon toyed.

 

Yuri gulped and then turned to Onew, preparing to ask him the question, "Oppa, uh...there's...I don't think I would have enough guts to ask you later but why five years ago, why?"

 

Onew looked at Yuri before looking out of the window again, sighing "Don't know."

 

Junsu, Taeyeon, Yuri and Yunho frowned while Boa was confused, "Don't know?" Yuri asked slowly.

 

Onew nodded, "Yeah, no idea. I guess I didn't tell you guys." He said.

 

"Tell us what?"

 

"Nothing."

 

"No, tell us please?" Yuri said.

 

"Not with her around." He said disgustedly, as he looked at Boa before at Yuri.

 

"Excuses me?!" Boa screamed.

 

"Shut up!" Junsu roared. Yunho, he wanted to know what Onew was about to say so he looked at him and nodded. Onew raised a brow and Yunho nodded again. All this went unnoticed by Boa.

 

"I, uh." Onew groaned as he bent towards Yuri and whispered it into her ear. Her eyes widened as she looked up at him. He nodded as he took something out from his pocket and gave it to her. Once she was finish reading it, she handed it back to him, her eyes wide opened and her heart racing.

 

"How...How long?" She asked quietly.

 

"For eight years now." Onew said softly.

 

"Oh my god." Yuri said, tears b in her eyes. Onew smiled sadly, "Please don't cry?"

 

"I can't. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

 

Onew shrugged, "I don't know."

 

Yuri sighed, "Oh wow, you...Oppa." She said, as she moved up and lightly placed a kiss on his cheek. He smiled and muttered a soft thanks. Taeyeon and Junsu were confused, Yunho didn't like how HIS girlfriend was now placing soft kisses on Onew and Boa was all too confused, too.

 

"I'm going back to the US tomorrow." Onew said, "For the rest of the school year."

 

Yuri gasped, "Why?!"

 

"Treatment."

 

They arrived at the school and almost instantly, Yuri was glomped by Misook, Yunho's cousin.

 

She grinned as her fiancé tried to pull her off of Yuri.

 

"Sook Eonnie!" Yuri squealed.

 

"Yul!" Misook shrieked, as she hugged Yuri tightly.

 

"I can't breath Misook Eonnie." Yuri coughed as Kangdae pulled Misook off of Yuri again.

 

"Thanks Kangdae Oppa." Yuri grinned.

 

"No biggie Yul." He grinned.

 

"Hey, I'm going to go and make a request to the DJ." Onew said, before walking off. Yuri smiled and then turned to Taeyeon, "Now, to tell you what Onew Oppa said but let's go to the punch table first. Misook Eonnie, you come, too." And with that, the three girls left inside.

 

"Ok, wow, she and Onew are here together but they aren't even together anymore."

 

"Like how Taeyeon and Misook ditched us?" Kangdae said.

 

"Who are you anyway?" Boa asked, as she loved the way Kangdae looked.

 

"Misook's fiancé." Kangdae said.

 

"Really? And who is this Misook person?" Boa asked.

 

"Princess's cousin." Yunho lied, shooting Kangdae a look who understood.

 

"Ugh." Boa groaned.

 

With Yuri, Misook and Taeyeon, they gasped hearing what Yuri said.

 

"Are you serious? Is that why he tried to you five years ago?" Misook asked.

 

Yuri nodded, "Yeah, I'm going to called Yunnie." Yuri took out her cell phone from her purse and speed dialed Yunho.

 

"Yeah." He said, picking up.

 

Moving away from the girls a bit, Yuri started to explained the entire situation to Yunho, shocking him, "Are you ing serious?" He asked, as he saw Onew talking with the DJ.

 

"Yeah." Yuri said.

 

"Alright, I'll tell Junsu. Later princess." He said, hanging up.

 

"Boa, I will catch you when you want to dance ok? I have to talk to Junsu and Kangdae." Boa smiled and kissed his cheeks before leaving.

 

"Ok, what's up?" Kangdae asked.

 

"Know how Onew tried to Yul five years ago?" Yunho said.

 

"Well, duh." Junsu rolled his eyes.

 

"Yeah, well listen, when he was thirteen, he saw his dad killing his mom and then he killed himself. That somehow affected Onew's brain. He took Jinsook and Jooeun to the neighbors and then he fainted. He woke up in the hospital and his neighbor told him that that effected him so much that his brains dysfunctional and he's to be...he's mentally deranged in that way." Yunho said, "His brain now tells him to take what he wants."

 

Junsu gasped while Kangdae turned to looked at Onew, "He takes pills twice a day to keep his brain in function. He forgot to take his pills five days when he grabbed Yul five years ago and when he forced her to come to the dance. That's what he showed Yul in the limo." He said, turning to Junsu.

 

"And now he's leaving for the US for the rest of the year after this dance." Junsu said.

 

The two men turned to looked at Onew who was walking over to them, "So, did she tell you?" Onew asked.

 

"Yeah, she did." Junsu said.

 

Onew nodded, "I'm here to say sorry."

 

"No worries man." Kangdae clapped his back.

 

"But doesn't Jinsook and Jooeun know?" Yunho asked.

 

"No, they don't since I didn't want them to worry about me. All I tell them was that I was going to work when I'm really going to the hospital. About the pills, I tell them that they are pain relievers so they believe me."

 

The three men were solemn but then decided that they should make the best of this night.

 

"Can you jack the CD Yul has to sing with? I don't want people figuring this out beforehand." Yunho asked.

 

"I already did." Onew said, holding out a CD.

 

"Dude, you are awesome." Junsu said, as he bent the CD so it was unplayable.

 

"But what's with the ballet?" Yunho asked, making Kangdae choked.

 

Onew laughed, "It helped me with the brain function. The doctor recommended it."

 

"He wanted you to turn anorexic to cure your brain? I swear, my mom is a better doctor than yours." Yunho said, making them laughed.

 

"Time to dance." Onew said, as they heard slow music playing.

 

Unknown to Boa, Yunho had eight slow ones with Yuri in a small dark corner while Junsu and Kangdae kept lookout. After a few dances, Yunho walked up to the stage.

 

"Well, I guess today is the last day before our vacation! No school starting tomorrow!" Yunho roared into the mic, making everybody cheered.

 

"Christmas is next week and then our vacation. Ok, now time to do business. Our DJ." Yunho turned to looked at Changmin doing the DJ, "Kind of lost our CD with the burned music on it so our singers won't be able to sing." Yuri turned to looked at Onew who winked at her. She giggled and looked back at her boyfriend.

 

"However, I have another surprises. I shall reveal princess this evening."

 

"Yay!" Everybody roared.

 

Getting the signal, Yuri and Taeyeon ran to the back and entered where Junsu was waiting. He handed them the robes that hid their dress and the masks.

 

"Alright, to bring it down, the first letter to her last name is K."

 

Everybody instantly turned to looked at Boa Kwon.

 

"Second letter to her last name is W."

 

Again, everybody glanced at Boa, "She has an O in her last name."

 

"You and Boa have the same last name." Taeyeon murmured.

 

Yuri laughed, "Yeah."

 

"Any guesses?" Yunho asked.

 

"Boa Kwon!" Everybody shouted.

 

"Well then, Boa, come up to the stage."

 

Boa looked smug and walked up, standing beside her boyfriend.

 

"Girls, come out." Yunho said, as Taeyeon and Yuri walked out, standing beside Boa.

 

"One of these girls is my princess." Yunho said, making everyone wait in anticipation.

 

"And that shall be revealed on prom night five months from now." Yunho said, after three minutes of pausing, "Boo!" Everybody roared.

 

"Hey, chill guys and enjoy." Yunho said, as he hopped off the stage. Boa came down while Yuri and Taeyeon went to the back.

 

As the song started up again, everybody forgot about the 'Princess' issue and started dancing.

 

'I swear I will murder her when I see her!' Boa thought angrily, glaring towards the back where Yuri and Taeyeon were.