Chapter 2

Falling For The Right One!

['s POV]

I was starting to get butterflies while I stood in front of the large house!

Get yourself together! You can do this!

I rang the doorbell one more time since no one answered the first time!

Ring Ding Dong!

"Coming!" I heard a guy’s voice on the other side of the door. All of a sudden the door swung open.

"Hello!" He greeted.

He's pretty cute. He's really cute!

"Hi" I gave him a shy smile. "I'm ."

"I'm No Minwoo! Come in! I'll help you with your stuff!"

"It's fine!" I quickly said.

He looks really thin. Almost fragile!

"I have a lot of stuff! And it's all really heavy!"

"That's why I’ll carry it. You shouldn't strain your back! You look fragile." Minwoo said with a laugh.

"I guess then" I agreed while stepping aside.


[Minwoo's POV]

"Hello!" I said while I opened the door

Whoa! She's really cute in the picture but she's beautiful face to face! Minwoo, you just met her!

"Hi" she said with a small cute smile. "I'm ."

"I'm Minwoo! Come in! I'll help you with your stuff!"

"It's fine!" quickly said. "I have a lot of stuff! And it's all really heavy!"

"That's why I’ll carry it. You shouldn't strain your back! You look fragile" I gave a small laugh.

Stupid! What am I saying!? You look fragile!? So dorky!

Her face turned pink while she stepped aside, "I guess then."

"Minwoo, Stupid! You woke me up! I'm going to-" Youngmin was screaming his head off as he was coming downstairs but stopped when he saw Minah.

"She's here dummy!" I scolded. Youngmin quickly shook his head trying to fix his hair.


[Youngmin's POV]

"Oh! Hey!" I quickly said with my killer smile.

Ugh... I'm still in my pajamas! Youngmin, what are you doing!? You aren't making a good first impression!

"Hello." the girl said while giggling.

She's really cute! No fair! Minwoo got to meet her first and I bet he used his aegyo on her!

"I'm Jo Youngmin!" I said while using my aegyo. "Come in! I'll get your bags!"

"I'm getting her bags" Minwoo whined.

"No I will" I told him.


['s POV]

I just got here and there's already two really cute guys fighting over who's going to bring in my bags!

I walked in the house without the guys noticing. As I was about to go up the stairs I bumped into a guy. He looked like Youngmin. "Sorry Youngmin, I didn't see you there" I said quietly but before he could reply I turned around to see Youngmin still fighting with Minwoo! "Ahh! Minwoo! Minwoo!" I shouted as I ran to hide behind him. "There's a guy pretending to be Youngmin!" Youngmin and the guy stood next to each other and laughed.

"This is her? Hahaha!" The guy said with an evil laugh.

"Aish stop scaring her!" Youngmin scolded.

"Fine, I was just teasing her!" He replied while sticking his tongue out at Youngmin. I stared at the guy with big eyes while Minwoo kept telling me it was ok. I had a worried expression on my face as I continued to stare at the unknown guy. The guy saw my expression and gave me a soft smile.

"I'm Kwangmin! Youngmin's younger twin. See!" He said while both of them smiled at me.

Stop it! You aren't here to fall in love! If you break someone's heart then you'll have nowhere to stay! But they're so cute!

I looked at Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo again and fainted.