Chapter 13

Falling For The Right One!

's POV

After breakfast i went to my room to video chat with Ha Ni.

"Hi unnie!"

"Hi! How are the guys treating you?"

"They're all very sweet! How was your flight?"

"It was ok but you know that i don't like planes that much."

"Yea... Unnie? How did you meet all the oppas here?"

"Well Donghyun and i ran into each other at the coffee shop 4 months ago and we just kept in touch. We're very close. ? Don't tell anyone but i like him. I like him a lot!" Ha Ni giggled.

"Really?!"

"Hehe ye" she said while blushing. I heard my door being opened but no one came in my room.

"Uhh unnie i have to go. Bye!"

"Bye! We shall video chat soon ok?"

"Ok!" I closed my laptop and tip toed to the door. I quickly opened it to see Donghyun standing next to my door trying to listen!

"Oppa! What are you doing?"

"Uhhh I just wanted to check on you. I'll be going now" he said while trying to walk away but i grabbed his arm.

"No tell me!" his head dropped as he realized i wasn't going to let his arm go.

"Hyunseong told me you were video chatting with Ha Ni and i wanted to hear her voice but by the time i got to your room you two were already saying good bye."

"You wanted to hear her voice?"

"Yea. I like Ha Ni. I love Ha Ni. I love Ha Ni a lot " he gave me a shy smile.

"Really?! SHE LIKES YOU TOO!! Opps...."

"Really?!"

"Hehehe yea" his face lit up and he grinned happily.

"Thank you for telling me !" then he ran off into his room. I was going to go back into my room when someone hugged me from behind.

"Yah! Kwangmin! You scared me!" He just snuggled his face into my back.

"I should take my beautiful girlfriend out shouldn't i?"

"Hehe i don't know" He pulled me downstairs and was about to pull me outside when i realized i was still in my pajamas!

I should've just changed into regular clothes after i left Minwoo's room  this morning...

"Kwangmin-ah? I have to change!" i ran upstairs into my room when i felt someone else grab my waist and kiss my cheek. The persons arms were slightly smaller and i knew who it was immediatly.

Goodness... why right now?!

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Anyeong!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ^^

~ Ppyong! ~