Chapter 17

Falling For The Right One!

Youngmin's POV

I could tell Taemin was slowly inching his chair closer to the hospital bed to get near TabzzVee. *Ugh! Why does everyone have to fall for TabzzVee

"So what's your real name y?" Taemin asked her.

"Yah! Don't you know how to talk to a beautiful lady!" I yelled at him!

"Calm down Youngmin-ah! Anyways what's your name"

"TabzzVee...." she replied.

Ha! I can already tell she hates you hyung! So stay away from her!

"That's a pretty name!"

"Uh huh" TabzzVee said while staring at me not even worrying about Taemin. I could tell Taemin was about to do something stupid to get her attention but before he could do anything she started talking. "Youngmin... You can either tell us now or later but i'm pretty sure we all prefer to hear you tell us now." She looked like she was about to cry.

Dang it! I hate it when girls cry!

I sighed cause i knew i would have to tell them eventually.

"The thing that i never wanted to tell you guys was that i'm sick..."

"We already know that hyung!" Minwoo said but Kwangmin shushed him.

"The doctors..." I paused and they all looked at me with a serious expression. I took a deep breath "The doctors think i might die soon" 

"What?!" Everyone shouted.

"All you told me was that you're sick! Not that you might die!" Taemin yelled at me.

"Hyung! Why the heck didn't you tell me?!" Kwangmin screamed.

"I didn't want anyone to worry.."

"Didn't want us to worry?! Now we're worried stupid!" Jeongmin shouted.

Great... now everyone's yelling at me!

"Youngmin?" quietly said.

"Yea?"

"How long have you been sick?"

"Since i was a little kid.. Cancer." I avoided all of their stares and just looked down at my hands. (Remember Youngmin is lying down/sitting up on the bed)

"How come umma and appa never told me? How come you didn't tell me?" Kwangmin said, tears threatning to fall from his eyes.

"When we were just kids the doctors told umma and appa that my cancer was just mild and that if my body really fought it there was a possibilty that it could go away. It went away when we were 10 but it came back the next year. The doctors told me this year that it's starting to go away again. That's why i never told anyone because i believed that the cancer would go away" i said looking up to see Kwangmin crying now.

"Excuse me..." Kwangmin got up and took his phone out as he left the room. I knew he was going to call our umma and appa. We could all hear him shouting at them asking for an explanation why they never told him. He was going on and on about how they should've told him since i was his twin. Kwangmin finally came back into the room and sat back down. The doctor came back and he was smiling.

"What are you smiling at? Our friend is in a hospital bed and you're smiling" Minwoo said acting rude torward the doctor.

"I have some good news! Mr. Jo, you may go home this sunday! And your body has been fighting the cancer very well! It should be gone by the end of this year!"

"It's only summer... the end of the year is so far away.." Minwoo muttered but Kwangmin elbowed him in the stomach so he shut up.

"That's wonderful news!" Donghyun said happily.

"Yes! But i must warn you Mr. Jo.. If you do not take care of your body and your immune system goes down the slightest bit the cancer may come back.." the doctor said.

"You better keep your immune system up then Youngmin-ah!" said while playfully punching my arm. I rubbed my arm and nodded.

She punches hard!

 

Kwangmin's POV

The doctor left the room and we all just sat there smiling. We looked like idiots. I finally decided to break the silence.

"Well for the rest of the week we should each take turns sleeping here at the hospital with hyung"

"No! You guys don't have to do that" Youngmin quickly said.

"Kwangmin's right! Youngmin shouldn't have to stay in this place alone!" Donghyun agreed with me.

Each night two of us would stay with Youngmin the whole day and then sleep there at night. But for one day someone would have to stay alone with him.

"Does anyone prefer staying the night with anyone specific?" Hyunseong asked.

"I don't care as long as i'm not stuck with that guy" said while nodding her head over to Taemin.

"Yah! What's so wrong with me?" Taemin asked. She just rolled her eyes.

This is the list of people and days:

Wednesday (today): Taemin and Kwangmin

Thursday: Minwoo and Donghyun

Friday: Jeongmin and Hyunseong

Saturday:

Sunday: Youngmin gets released and everyone comes

 

"Is this list good with everyone?" Minwoo asked. We all nodded our head.

"? Are you sure you're comfortable staying alone her with Youngmin? Taemin can stay alone tonight and i can stay with you on saturday?" I asked her.

"YAH! Why does everyone hate me?!" Taemin pouted.

"I'm the maknae and yet he acts younger then me" Minwoo whispered to Jeongmin who tried to hide his laugh.

"I'll be fine" she reassured me.

Youngmin better not try to pull anything on saturday.

Everyone said their good nights and left except for Taemin and me. Taemin was the first to talk when everyone left.

" is really cute!!"

Youngmin and i glared at him.

This is going to be a long night...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Did you guys like the update? Did cha? Haha i hope you did! :D

~ Ppyong! ~