Chapter 9

Falling For The Right One!

's POV

I woke up in my room all tucked in the bed and tried to remember what happened yesterday. That's when i saw it...

The shell Jeongmin gave me! I looked at it and smiled. I went downstairs to see Donghyun cooking breakfast.

"Morning Donghyun oppa!" I cheerfully said.

"Morning!"

I turned to the table to see everyone already sitting down.

"'Hyung! Hurry up... Ohh! Morning !" Youngmin said with a smile.

"Morning everyone!" I said smiling at the guys while slidding into my spot at the table next to Kwangmin.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ FAST FORWARD TO AFTER BREAKFAST ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Youngmin's POV

YES! I get to hang out with   today! I know where i'm going to take her already!

"Pleaseeee tell me where we're going!"   begged me.

"No! Now go get ready and we'll leave.

"Fine..."   pouted as she went to her room. 15 minutes later   came downstairs.

Woah... How does she always look so beautiful?!

"You're very pretty as always" i told her.

"Thanks" she said grinning while trying to hide her face because she was blushing.

"You look very handsome!" she said pointing at my Paul Frank shirt.

(A/N: IGNORE THE BUNNY EARS LOL XD)

"Thanks!" i said "Let's go!" I whispered to the taxi driver where to go...

30 minutes later we arrived.

"Youngmin oppa! You're the best!"   screamed as she jumped out of the cab. "How could you afford tickets to Lotte World?!"

"My appa remember?" I said chuckling.

Having a rich appa has it's advantages! I can't wait to spend the day with ! There's no one else i'd rather spend the day with.

I paid for our tickets and we headed inside the entrance.

"What should we do first?" she asked me smiling sweetly. I could see her eyeing one of the rollercoasters so that's what we rode.

When we got to the top of the highest point of the rollercoaster   clung onto my arm. She screamed loudly and i just stared at her at how cute she is when she get's scared.

My fairytale moment number one


's POV

I grabbed Youngmin's arm as we were about to drop on the rollercoaster. I screamed and hoped that i wasn't hurting his ears. I glanced at him and noticed he was staring at me.

Hehe this is like a fairytale moment for me.

We went on a few more rides before it was lunch time. We found a hotdog booth and ate lunch.

"Youngmin oppa!" i said hiding a dab of ketchup on my finger from him.

"Yea?" he said turning to me.

"Hahaha!" i said laughing as i put the ketchup on his nose. He just smiled at me and then suddenly put ketchup on my cheeks!

"Oppa!" i said laughing. He took a picture with his phone of us and we laughed at how ridiculous we looked with ketchup on our faces. I wiped the ketchup off his nose and looked in his eyes. He wiped the ketchup off my cheeks and cupped my face in his hands. He kissed my cheek and i looked away because i could feel my cheeks growing hot.

Fairytale moment number two


Youngmin's POV

Why'd you kiss her on the cheek stupid?! She's dating your twin! Kwangmin would kill you if he found out! Wait... Did   like it when i kissed her? Haha fairytale moment number two!

  pulled me over to a picture booth. We took silly, cute, and some pictures made us look like a couple! When we went over them there was a picture of us sticking our tongue out and doing a peace sign, us making a heart, me kissing her on the cheek, and one with her hugging me! She took the pictures and put them in her bag.

Fairytale moment number 3!

As we were walking around we saw a little boy pointing to us.

"Umma? Do you see those two people?" He said to his umma. "When i get a girlfriend i want us to look as cute as a couple as them!"

  blushed as she looked away.

I wish we could be a couple..


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ FAST FORWARD TO NIGHT TIME ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

's POV

Youngmin dragged me over to a bench and pointed to the sky.

"What are we looking at?" I asked him.

"Just watch" he said still pointing. 10 seconds later fireworks lit the sky.

He cupped my cheeks again and said to me "Someday... I hope you'll love me as much as i love you." With that he kissed my cheek again then put his arm around me as we watched the rest of the fireworks show.

"I love you . I love you very much"

I love you too Youngmin...


Youngmin and 's  Thoughts

Fairytale moment number 4.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: How was it?!?!?! Comment and suscribe :D

~ Ppyong! ~