Chapter 28

Falling For The Right One!

Oh Ha Young's POV

I was at the beach with my unnie BoMi when i saw Minwoo oppa and all his friends. Minwoo and a few other guys were staring at a girl who was being covered by Kwangmin. I looked closely to see they were staring at ! Ughh that girl probably has them all wrapped around her finger! I watched them as they went in the water for a little and then dried off and sat down.

"BoMi unnie?"

"Yea?"

"I see one of my friends! I'm going to go say hi!" I ran off before she could protest. She always hated it when i'm alone even if it's 20 feet away. I ran as fast as i could.

"Minwoo oppa! Minwoo oppa!" I saw some of them look at each other and mumble something. I saw Minwoo pretend that he didn't see me. I sat on the big beach blanket next to them.

"Ha Young-ah! What a coincidence!" said. I could tell she was gritting her teeth.

"I know right!" I said cheerfully as if ignoring the fact that she was annoyed. "Oppa! Hang out with BoMi unnie and me today!" I tugged on his arm as he rolled his eyes.

"As you can see i'm already with my friends so you can leave because i won't be hanging out with you" he coldly said.

Ugh! Why is he making this so hard?!?!?!

I pretended to cry as i could feel all of them stare at me.

 

Kwangmin's POV

"Minwoo-ah! Do something!" I whispered to him.

"No! I know she's faking it!" he whispered back.

Ughh this boy can't even take care of his own problems!

"? Don't take this the wrong way but i'm going to distract Ha Young and i want you guys to quickly pack up and wait for me at the bus station." She sighed and nodded.

I grabbed Ha Young's arm and pulled her up. "Come on HaYoung! BoMi noona must be looking for you" I could tell she was about to protest but didn't when she noticed the tight grip i had on her arm. We started walking over to BoMi and i looked back to see telling the others to pack up.

Ugh i actually don't know what i'm going to do about Ha Young! What am i doing?!

 

Oh Ha Young's  POV

It was the perfect chance! I knew how i was going to get them to stop packing up! I pulled Kwangmin to me and...

 

's POV

THAT IS KISSING KWANGMIN!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!

All the guys looked at Kwangmin and Ha Young then me. I fainted...