Chapter 8

Falling For The Right One!

Minwoo's POV

The next morning i got ready and unlocked my door. Right when i was about to leave my room to go to breakfast downstairs Kwangmin burst into my room.

"Don't lie Minwoo. What were you doing watching a movie alone with ?!"

"Calm down. We were just watching a movie."

"We never let girls get between our friendship before so let's not start now. Stay away from !" Kwangmin said through gritted teeth.

"Sorry hyung" I looked at him straight in the eyes. "I can't do that for you. I can't do that for anyone. I love her and you already know i'm not one to give up."

He walked out of my room and slammed the door. I smiled because i knew i won and walked downstairs like nothing happened. When i got downstairs everyone was already sitting at the table except for Kwangmin.

"Good morning Minwoo oppa!"   greeted me.

"Good morning my cute little dongsaeng!" i said while pinching her cheeks and she blushed. I heard someone clear their throat and turned around to see Kwangmin staring at me.

"Oh! Good morning Kwangmin oppa!"   said smiling at him.

"Good morning my beautiful girlfriend!" Kwangmin said while pulling her into his arms to hug her. I could see him giving me a sly grin while he hugged her and i stuck my tongue out at him. After breakfast  asked what everyone had to do today.


Jeongmin's POV

 

Everyone was busy today except for   and me.

This is my chance to be alone with ! I'm not passing up this chance for anything!

"Jeongmin oppa! You're not busy today?" she asked me a her face lit up when i told her i was free to hang out with her today.

"Where should we go oppa?" she asked grinning at me.

"I want to take you somewhere i used to go with my dad before he became a big business man"

"Where? Where?" she kept asking me like a little child.

"The beach" i said finally giving into her asking.

"Really?" she said while looking up at me with her big cute eyes.

This girl can't get any cuter! She's so amazing!

"Haha yes!"

"I'm going to get ready now!" she said while running upstairs to her room. I quickly got ready, ran downstairs, made food and put it in a picnic basket, grabbed a big blanket, and hit it in the car. By the time i finished all of that   was ready to go.

We got in the car as i started to drive to the beach.

When we got to the beach it was 10:30 and the sun was brightly shining. We walked along the water edge because   wanted to look for shells.

  found all types of beautiful shells then i saw it. A beautiful shell in the shape of a heart. I picked it up and gave it to her.

"Here" i handed her the shell and she gawked at it.

"It's so beautiful" she said.

Just like you.

"Thank you Jeongmin oppa!" then she hugged me. I stood there in shock for a couple seconds then put my arms around her to hug her back. i finally let go and she looked away as she tried to hide the fact she was blushing.

She blushes at the smallest things! She's so adorable when she blushes!

I quickly bent down and splashed her with the cold beach water.

"Hey!" she screamed. I started to laugh so hard that i didn't notice that she bent down and splashed me back with water.

"Ahh!" i screamed. She laughed and said i screamed like a little girl. We started to splash each other till both of us were parctically soaked. I looked at my phone and noticed it was 12:15 so i told   to stand in the sun to start to dry while i had to get something in the car.


's POV

Jeongmin came back with a big blanket and a picnic basket.

"-ah! I made lunch!" he shouted as he headed to where i was standing. He laid out the blanket and set the basket down. "Come on !" he said while sitting down on the blanket. I sat down next to him as he laid out the food. The food was amazing!

I didn't know Jeongmin could cook like this!

When i was about to put some rice in my mouth using chopsticks Jeongmin ate it!

"Oppa!" i shouted at him.

"Hmm?" he said with a mouthful of rice. I giggled cause he had a few grains of rice o the corner of his mouth. I wiped them off and he smiled at  me. He pulled a small mirror out of his pocket and fixed his hair.

Haha Jeongmin is so cute!

"?? Can i have more of your rice? I ate all of mine" he asked giving me his aegyo.

"Sure" i said while giggling some more. I fed him more rice with my chopsticks while picking on his food at the same time.

"Can i ask you something?"

"Of course!" i replied without giving it a second thought.

"If you weren't dating Kwangmin would i have a chance at winning your heart and making you mine?" he asked with a little shake in his voice when he said Kwangmin's name. I thought about it for a little while then said

"You'll always have a chance at winning my heart. No matter what".

Jeongmin smiled at me and said "That's all i wanted to know."

"Oppa?Thank you for today" i said smiling back at him.

"No problem!"

I finished feeding him my rice and we packed up our things. We played volleyball, looked for more shells, and watched the sunset. While we were watching the sunset we wrapped the blanket around us because it was starting to get cold.

"I'll try my best to win you from Kwangmin. You might be with him but i won't give up till you're mine." he said looking into my eyes. Instead of replying i just smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You know the shell i found for you?" he asked me. I nodded my head. "It's my promise that i won't give up. Everytime you see it remember that"

After the sun went down we drove home. During the car ride i held the shell that Jeongmin gave me in my hand and stared at it till i fell asleep.


Jeongmin's POV

fell asleep in the car on our way back home. When we arrived home it was 8:30 so i unloaded the car then carried   to her room bridal style. She had the shell i gave her in her hand and i smiled. I was surprised how light she was. I could tell she was really skinny but she litterally felt "light as a feather". After i layed her down on her bed i tucked her in the blankets and kissed her forehead.

"I love you" i told my beautiful sleeping beauty. I turned off the lights and slowly closed the door as i left her room. Kwangmin was waiting for me outside of 's room.

"You love her?" he asked me, raising his eyebrows.

"Neh and you can't stop me from loving her."

"I know, just like i can't stop Minwoo from loving her too" he said looking down.

"What?! Minwoo loves ?!!" i screamed in shock.

"Yes, I won't let you win her heart hyung" he sternly told me.

"I won't let you stop me" With that i walked away and left Kwangmin in the hallway.

Nothing is going to stop me. Anyone who likes   better watch out!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry if there are any mistakes!! I hope you guys liked this chapter! It was so fun to write :D

~ Ppyong! ~