Chapter 26

Falling For The Right One!

A/N: Helloooooo my awesome suscribers!! ^-^ I'm backkkkk :D Ok ok i'll shut up and got on with the update now >_<

~ Ppyong! ~

 

 

 

's POV

I woke up and looked at my clock!

IT'S 8:45 and we're supposed to be at the hospital at 9:00!

I my laptop to check the weather.

Hmmm high of 90 low of 79?? Sounds good to me!

Since it was going to be hot i changed into pink shorts with a cute white blouse that showed a little bit of my mid section and wore my bathing suit underneath.

That's why no one ever believes that i'm 15... Cause i dress like i'm 18 but oh wells forget that!

I rushed into Minwoo's room since it was right next to mine. He was still sleeping so i shook him awake.

"Minwoo oppa! Wake up!!" I shouted while shaking his shoulders. He slowly stirred and rubbed his eyes.

"Aish ... What time is it?"

"8:50 now!"

"What?!?!" He sat up and quickly pushed me out of his room so he could change.

I rushed over to Donghyun's room and burst in because i assumed he was asleep too. I couldn't be more wrong...

I screamed to be greeted with Donghyun in only his boxers changing!

"?!?! Don't you knock?!"

"Sorry oppa!" I ran out of his room and slammed the door shut.

My poor eyes have now seen what disgusting boxers look like.

This time i knocked on Kwangmin's door instead of bursting in just to be on the safe side. There was no reply so i opened the door a little and peeked in. He was still asleep.

I looked at him and smiled as i watched him hug one of his pikachu out of the million he has.

I looked closely and noticed tears streaming down Kwangmin's face but he was still asleep. I sat next to him and put my hand on his face as i wiped his tears away. He opened his eyes with a startled look but then immediatly calmed down when he noticed it was me.

"I just had the worst dream..." he quietly said.

I nodded as if it was a signal for him to go on and tell me.

"Youngmin... Youngmin died..." his voice shook "and then you left me" his voice shook even more "and then they cancelled pokemon on tv so everyone hated pikachu!! Wahhhhhh!!" I tried my best not to giggle at the ending of his dream. He looked at me with sad eyes as he grabbed my waist and rested his head on my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair as he continued to silently cry for the next couple minutes. Once he finished crying I looked at the clock in his room.

 

(Ignore the time on the clock >_<)

"Kwangmin-ah! It's already past 9:00! We're supposed to meet the others at the hospital already!"

He sat up as if nothing happened and pushed me out just like Minwoo did so he could change.

What a great way to start the day! We're running late!

I ran downstairs to see Minwoo and Donghyun sitting on the couch waiting with everything ready.

"Looking good oppas!" I shouted as they grabbed the stuff and headed to the car.

We were in the car for a couple minutes till Kwangmin finally rushed downstairs and ran into the car, sitting next to me. Donghyun was driving, Minwoo was shot gun, and Kwangmin and I were in the back.

(Uhmmm ignore the bow tie >____<)

I blushed and Kwangmin looked at me and laughed as if he was reading my mind that was filled with thoughts about how cute he was. That made me blush even harder.

"Aigoo Kwangmin-ah... We're going to the beach so you don't have to look so formal!" He laughed again and winked at me.

We arrived at the hospital to see Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Key, Onew, Taemin, and two other random guys waiting outside the hospital.

"What took you guys so long?! We've been waiting for 30 minutes! It's 9:30 if you haven't realized!" Key shouted at us.

"He even woke us up at 6:00 to get ready" the short random guy mumbled.

"Shut up you freaking dino!" Key yelled as he smacked the guys head.

"Aish just stop fighting and let's hurry up so we can catch the bus to the beach" the tall random guy stated.

Thank goodness we didn't miss the bus!

(This was the seating order. Imagine the top row of names is the right side of the bus and the bottom row of names is the left side of the bus.)

    Kwangmin, Youngmin, Taemin, Jeongmin, random tall guy,

      Donghyun, Onew, Hyunseong, Key, random short guy, Minwoo

"Hi! I'm Choi Minho!" the random tall guy introduced himself me. "I'm Jeongmin's best friend!"

 

"Anyeong! I'm !"

"-ah!" Minwoo called. I looked forward to see Minwoo pointing to the random short guy next to him. "Hyung! Introduce yourself!" Minwoo nudged him with his elbow.

"Anyeong! I'm Kim Jonghyun! I've been like an older brother to Minwoo ever since we were kids" he winked at me.

 

"Hyung! I told you to introduce yourself not flirt with her!" Minwoo punched Jonghyun's shoulder. Jonghyun just rolled his eyes.

I looked at Youngmin and Taemin who were debating about who knows what.

Then i looked at Hyunseong and Key.

Then at Onew then Jeongmin.

Everyone looked like one big happy family. Maybe this day won't be as bad as i thought.