Chapter 25

Falling For The Right One!

's POV

 

It was Friday night which meant that it was Hyunseong and Jeongmin's turn to stay with Youngmin. Key and I were about to leave when Key had an idea.

"We should go to the beach tomorrow!" Key screamed.

"Uhhmm Key oppa?"

"Ohh please hun you can call me umma if you want! It's totally normal! That's what my son calls me!"  he giggled.

"Y-y-you have a son?!?!" i stuttered.

"I think you've met him. His name is Taemin!"

"Taemin?" I thought for a second then remembered. "As in LEE TAEMIN?!"

"Bingo!"

I guess all four guys found my shocked expression funny cause they all started to burst out laughing.

"HE'S REALLY YOUR SON?!?! I'M SO SORRY THAT I WAS RUDE TO HIM! I DIDN'T KNOW HIS ummmm umma WOULD BE SO NICE! HE WAS HITTING ON ME SO I WAS RUDE!!" I blurted out.

Key raised his eyebrows. "He was hitting on you? Dang it i told that freaking dino to stop teaching my son how to hit on girls!"

This time Youngmin, Jeongmin, Hyunseong and I were cracking up.

Once we finished laughing i realized something. "Are you serious bout him being your son?"

"Ohh honey no! See you know how Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo live together?" I nodded. "Well Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, and i live together! And in our house i'm pretty much the umma! You've met all of them right?"

"Only Onew and Taemin"

"Ohh well tomorrow we should all go to the beach! All twelve of us!"

"Key oppa? I mean Key umma? Youngmin has to stay in the hospital"

"Actually!" Jeongmin interjected "The doctor said Youngmin can go out but he has to sleep in the hospital!"

"Perfect! Tomorrow at the beach then! I have to go now! Bye!" Key shouted while running out of the room before any of us could say no.

"Ugh... ladies and gentleman my best friend!" Hyunseong said sarcastically while we laughed.

"Well i should get going so i can get stuff ready and let the others know about the beach. Bye!" I hugged all of them and left.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Fast Forward To When   Gets Home ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Still 's  POV

 

(Ignore Youngmin! And imagine Kwangmin has his old hair >_<)

"I'm home!" I shouted when i walked through the front door!

"-ah!" Kwangmin shouted. He ran to me and hugged me so tight i couldn't breath.

"Uhhmmm hi?"

"-ah!" Donghyun shouted. He pushed Kwangmin aside and hugged me even tighter then Kwangmin hugged me.

At this rate of the guys hugging me i'm going to die of lack of oxygen!

"-ah!" Minwoo shouted. He pushed the now startled Donghyun and picked me up.

At least he's not squeezing me to death!

"Minwoo-ssi! Put me down!" I yelled at him while hitting his back. Kwangmin and Donghyun just stared with looks of "what-the-heck-is-he-doing?"

"Call me oppa first! And promise that you won't disappear like that EVER AGAIN!"

"Aigoo i promise i promise!" I screamed hoping he'd put me down... But he didn't!

"You promise what?" I sighed.

"I promise Minwoo OPPA!" I ephasized oppa.

"Ok! I trust that you'll never break your promise!" He put me down and i told them about the plans to the beach. "Yay! I love the beach!" Minwoo shouted.

Donghyun and Kwangmin rolled their eyes and just nodded to me.

"It's midnight and we should all go to sleep if we're going to the beach tomorrow! So everyone off to bed!" Donghyun commanded. Minwoo pouted but headed upstairs with Donghyun. Kwangmin looked at me with a confused expression.

"Minwoo told me that you two had a fight. Is it true?" I nodded my head. "What was it about?" I panicked and said the stupidest thing ever.

"It was over ice cream! I wanted vanilla but he did too and there was only one vanilla!" I smiled and ignored my guilty thoughts.

"Ohh ok! He told me that you met Oh Ha Young!"

"Yea! She's... interesting!" I didn't want to say a b#t#h.

"Yea... She's Minwoo's ex girlfriend but she still considers him as her boyfriend!"

"Ohhhh"

Now i feel guilty for yelling at Minwoo.... I need to apologize to Minwoo..

"Well i'm going to go sleep now jagiya! Saranghae" he hugged my and kissed my forhead then went upstairs. I waited for his door to close and ran upstairs to Minwoo's room.

I knocked on his door and hoped that he wasn't asleep yet.

"Yea?" i heard his voice through the door. I opened the door and saw him just lying down on his bed. I saw his face and he was tearing up. He could tell i was staring at his eyes and he turned the other. I had never been in his room before. HIS ROOM WAS ALL MICKEY MOUSE!!!!!

"Nice room!" I laughed. He turned to look at me and grinned. I went over to his bed and sat down next to him. "Sorry Minwoo oppa! I assumed she was actually you're girlfriend! I didn't know she was lying!"

He hugged me which stopped me from rambling on. "It's ok... It's ok."

 

Minwoo's POV

"It's ok... It's ok." I whispered into her ear. I could feel her tears soaking into my shirt.

Why is she crying?? Aish what did i do... -ah? Why are you crying?

"I don't deserve your forgiveness..."

"What?? You deserve my forgiveness! I know that i'll never be able to deserve you..." She sat up straight and looked me straight in the eyes.

"No! That's not true!"

"I wish that was true..."

"It is true! Oppa don't think like that!"

"You're amazing and perfect! I'm... not!" She leaned in and kissed me. I broke the kiss and shook my head at her. "Don't.."

She looked at me with a confused expression. "You're with Kwangmin and he's family to me... I'm not telling you to break up with him but as long as you're with him i think you should be faithful to him" She bit her lip and nodded.

She stood up and walked over to the door. "Ok and thank you." She said while closing the door behind her.

Kwangmin, you better not hurt her...