Chapter 14

Falling For The Right One!

's POV

Aigoo! Kwangmin is waiting for me downstairs and Minwoo won't let me go!

"Minwoo! Kwangmin is waiting for me! Let me go!" I told him.

"But i don't want to let you go!" he pouted.

"Please Minwoo?" I begged him.

"Fine. But you have to promise that we'll hang out on Saturday. Promise?" (A/N: Today is Wednesday. Your fourth day with the boys)

"Promise! Now will you let me go?" Minwoo let me go and i rushed in my room. Minwoo followed me into my room.

"Minwoo! Get out! I have to change!" I said while hitting him on the shoulder.

"Owww! That hurt!" he said acting like a child. "Anyway where are you going?"

"Kwangmin is taking me out"

"Ohh" i saw his face drop. Seeing him so sad made my heart drop. "Then i'll get out of your room so you can change..." he walked out of the room with his head hanging.

Poor Minwoo... I'll make it up to him though!

I quickly changed into a cute pink dress and fixed my hair.

I rushed downstairs to where Kwangmin was and he called a cab for us.

"So where do you want to go my sweet jagiya?" I blushed when he called me jagiya.

"I don't know"

"Do you want to go shopping? I'll buy you anything you want!"

"Are you trying to buy my love? I .

"Maybe..."

"Hehe you don't need to buy my love! I already love you!" I said while kissing him on the cheek. His face turned pink and i just laughed. We arrived at the mall and Kwangmin payed the taxi driver.

"Well let's go buy you whatever you want!" Kwangmin said while pulling me into the mall. We went into several shops as i tried on different outfits.

He bought me a purple dress,

a red dress,

a cute pikachu shirt,

and a dress i decided i would wear on our next date if it was elegant. I didn't tell him that though!

"Kwangmin! Let's buy the guys some stuff!" I said to him.

"Why? They don't need anything!" he said confused.

"Come on Kwangmin!"

"Fine.."

I picked out a Winnie The Pooh Pillow for Youngmin, a Mickey Mouse shirt Minwoo, and a shirt of a girl and a guy on a beach for Jeongmin. I told Kwangmin to pick out stuff for Donghyun and Hyunseong cause i didn't know what they'd like. While he was doing that i bought Kwangmin a pikachu outfit without him knowing! (PIKAMIN!! :D)

(Lol Kwangmin eating his toast from a fan xD soo cute keke^^)

After the mall we went to an ice cream store near the mall!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ At the ice cream store! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So how is life usually like with it only being you and Ha Ni?" Kwangmin asked me.

"Ha Ni and i are really close! She's like my umma but she doesn't want me to call her that since she said it makes her feel old" I said while laughing and eating my ice cream.

"That's cool!" then his face got serious. "Do you ever miss them ? I mean your parents"

I was quiet for a moment but then finally replied "Neh. I miss them a lot but at times i don't"

"Why at times?"

"I know my parents loved me but they didn't always show it. My dad would sometimes hit me but that was only when he was drunk which was once a week and my mom could be as cold as ice sometimes" i replied quietly.

"Ohh. Sorry for asking" he said seeing that i was on the verge of tears. "Please don't cry !"

I giggled at how caring he was and nodded my head, smiling at him.

"? Can i ask one more question?"

"Neh"

"Can i try your ice cream?" he asked while looking at me with big eyes.

I laughed and nodded while he nibbled on my ice cream. Then he got a call. (This is all Kwangmin talking")

"Yeoboseyo?"

"What?! Is he ok?!?"

"We'll be there right away!"

"Who was that? What happened?" i asked him.

"That was Donghyun. Youngmin's in the hospital! He said that Youngmin was running a slight fever but then he passed out while helping make lunch! He's still unconsious" Kwangmin said, his face full of worry.

This must be so hard on Kwangmin. Finding out that his twin is hurt. I hope Youngmin is ok!

We quickly got our stuff, took a taxi, and rushed over to the hospital.