Chapter 12

Falling For The Right One!

's POV

"The reason Kwangmin punched me was because-" Our faces were inches apart and he was acting all cute and nervous.

He looks so cute when he's nervous. I'm going to give this a shot! Either he likes me or he doesn't!

I leaned forward and kissed Minwoo interupting whatever he was saying. At first he was shocked but eventually kissed me back. That's when i realized i was dating Kwangmin!

"I'm sorry! I don't even know if you like me back and i know i'm dating-" this time he kissed me stopping me from finishing my sentence. His kiss was so passionate i forgot all about Kwangmin. After a few seconds Minwoo pulled back.

"I love you ." he said looking in my eyes and smiling. I smiled back and he lied down. I lied down next to him and he wrapped his arms around me. I fell asleep in his arms that night.

 


Minwoo's Thoughts

I can't believe it!   likes me back! She's so cute when she's sleeping. This is like a dream but i know once i see Kwangmin again i'll be brought back into reality. She loves Kwangmin more then me. Well i'm going to do whatever it takes to make her love me more than Kwangmin! More then anyone else she's ever loved!

 


's POV

I woke up facing Minwoo in the morning.

He's so cute! This is so hard! I can't choose which guy i love the most! There's Kwangmin, my amazing, quirky boyfriend, Jeongmin who's totally sweet, Youngmin who makes me feel like the most important person in the world, and Minwoo who was love at first sight!

Minwoo woke up and smiled at me.

"Good morning"

"Morning!" he kissed me on the head as i giggled. Then he just stared at me.

"Hehe what?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I just can't believe someone as beautiful and amazing as you likes me."

 


Minwoo's POV

went to her room to change as i went to Hyunseong's room.

"Hyung?" i said while knocking on his door.

"Neh?" he said while letting me in.

"Will you take me to get a haircut?"

"Why? Your hair looks fine"

"Pleaseee hyung"

"Ughh fine..." He went to take me to get a haircut and even he got a haircut too!

 

's POV

We were all waiting for Minwoo and Hyunseong to come down for breakfast but when we went to their rooms they weren't there!

"We'll just save them some food." Donghyun said.

While we were eating Hyunseong and Minwoo came back.

"Woah..." i said in shock when they walked in the room.  Donghyun, Jeongmin, Kwangmin, and Youngmin's jaw dropped.

"Why are all of you guys staring?!?! Does it look bad?!?!" Minwoo said while covering his face.

"It looks fine dongsaeng" Hyunseong said reassuring Minwoo.

We all kept staring in disbelief.

"Hyungseong you too!?!?" Donghyun asked.

"Neh. Does it look that bad?" Hyunseong said while sighing. "I'm hungry!"

"Uhhh here's your food hyung" Youngmin said finally breaking out of his shock and handing food to Hyunseong. Minwoo sat on the other side of me.

"It looks good on you Minwoo!" i said trying to make him smile.

It looks really good on him! He looks more grown up and even cuter!

Minwoo blushed and smiled. "Thanks!" Minwoo and Hyunseong ate their food while the rest of us kept staring at them.