Chapter 30

Falling For The Right One!

No One's POV

"NO, DON'T TALK TO ME!" shouted at Kwangmin.

"Please! Hear me out ! Let me explain!"

"You're dumping me for HaYoung... What's to explain?"

"Everything... There's everything to explain ..."

looked Kwangmin straight in the eye. "Then. Explain. Right. Now." Kwangmin looked away. He couldn't stand looking at her straight in the eyes. All he did was grab her wrist in a gentle yet firm way. pulled her wrist away and walked upstairs. Halfway up the stairs she turned around and looked at Kwangmin. "That's what I thought... There's nothing to explain." Kwangmin looked at her but quickly looked away. took the chance and ran upstairs while he wasn't looking.

 

's POV

I ran upstairs and burst into Minwoo's room crying.

"! What happened?!" He stood up and pulled me over to his bed as he held me in his arms and tried to comfort me.

"K. kw.kwang. Kwangmin dumped me..." I stuttered and continued to cry in his arms.

"What?!" I nodded my head as he gently rocked me on the bed as if i was a baby he was trying to put to sleep. "Shhhh... It's ok." When I finally stopped crying Minwoo looked at me, full of concern. "So what exactly happened?"

I took a deep breath and started from the beginning.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So this well be continued on the next update! Mianhae!!

Comment and suscribe for this y update >.<

~ Ppyong! ~