Chapter 21

Falling For The Right One!

A/N: Hello! Can you guys check out my other one called A Broken Heart?

Gomawo and enjoy ^^

~ Ppyong! ~

 

 

 

 

 


 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Fast Forward To Friday ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Donghyun's POV

Minwoo and i came back from the hospital right when Hyunseong and Jeongmin were about to leave. I did a double take on Jeongmin and noticed his haircut.

"Nice haircut" I chuckled.

"Thanks" he said while running out the door with Hyunseong because they were running late and were supposed to be at the hospital with Youngmin half an hour ago.

I went upstairs to 's room.

"Hi Donghyun oppa!" She greeted me.

"Hi! What is my little dongsaeng doing today?" I asked her as she laughed.

"Nothing! I'm bored oppa!" She puffed her cheeks and pouted. Then Minwoo came in 's room.

"Hey ! Hi hyung!" Minwoo said while sitting on the bed. Minwoo sat on her left side while i sat on her right side.

"Hi Minwoo oppa!"

"Minwoo! I'm going to invite my best friend to hang out with us today!" I told him.

"Great idea hyung!" He replied as him and i left 's room as she sat their confused about what was going on.

"Oh ya ?" I told her while walking back into her room "I'm going to tell him to come in 15 minutes so you might want to change out of your pajamas"

 


 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 15 minutes later ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Still Donghyun's POV

-Ring Ding Dong-

Oh! He must be here!

I opened the front door!

"Hey hyung!" I greeted him.

"Hey!" He walked right past me and went straight to the kitchen. I let hyung go to the kitchen as he went through the refrigerator while i went to find Minwoo.

 

's POV

I changed and then went downstairs to find Donghyun but he wasn't there. Instead i found a random guy going through the refrigerator!

"Uhhmmm excuse me but who are you and what are you looking for?" I asked him.

"Aha! I found it!" the guy said while pulling a container of chicken out of the refrerator! He started eating then looked at you. "Who are you?"

"That's ! Remember i told you about Ha Ni's cousin?" Donghyun told him.

"Ohhh yea! And which of the guys is she dating?"

Donghyun rolled his eyes but still answered the question "Kwangmin"

"She went for one of the twins?!?! Wow i wonder how Youngmin feels!" He exclaimed.

"Uhhmm Donghyun oppa? You two are talking about me as if i'm not here! I'm right here!!!!" I screamed at him.

"Hahaha   this is Lee Jinki! My best friend!" Donghyun told me.

 

                                         

The guy nodded his head at me and swallowed the chicken in his mouth. "Call me Onew!"

"Uhh Hi Onew Oppa" I awkwardly said.

", why are you dressed so formal?" Donghyun asked me.

 

"I'm not. This is how i usually dress oppa"

"Ohhh! You have a very nice style! I'm also into fashion"

Onew laughed at Donghyun's comment "And if you didn't like Ha Ni i would think your gay!"

Donghyun gave Onew a death glare. "Crap! I forgot   was Ha Ni's cousin! Sorry Donghyun!"

I giggled and Donghyun just sighed. "It's fine. She knows already"

"Really?! Then why'd you give me a death glare?!?!" Onew shouted. I just laughed and excused myself as i went back up to my room but on the way upstairs i bumped into Minwoo!

 


Donghyun's POV

Onew FINALLY finished eating chicken and we went to the living room.

"I can't believe you still have your red hair!" he told me.

"What? I like my red hair!" I pouted.

"Don't pout. It's not your thing. Now come on" he said while getting standing up and heading torwards the front door.

"Where are we going?"

"To get you a haircut!"

I have a bad bad feeling bout this.