Chapter 10

Falling For The Right One!

A/N: Anyeong! :D Well anyways... This update is what was going on while Youngmin and   were at Lotte World! Just wanted to let you know xD

ON TO THE STORY :)

~ Ppyong! ~

 

Kwangmin's POV

I knew exactly what i was going to do after Youngmin and   left....

Minwoo, Jeongmin, and I were going to have a talk. I heard the door close and told the two other guys to go to living room 1.

(A/N: If you don't remember how living room 1 looks like GO TO CHAPTER 4 and look)

"So hyung" Minwoo said breaking the silence after the 3 of us had been sitting there for 5 minutes "What'd you need to talk to me and Jeongmin hyung about?"

"I'll say this to both of you again for the last time..." I paused then finally shouted "STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM ! I KNOW BOTH OF YOU LOVE HER BUT SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"Goodness stop shouting Kwangmin.. You're hurting my ears stupid!" Jeongmin said looking annoyed. Jeongmin and i looked at Minwoo who had his mouth hanging open wide.

"Minwoo?" Jeongmin said while waving his hand infront of Minwoo's face.

"Y- yo- you" Minwoo stuttered while pointing to Jeongmin.

"I what Minwoo? For goodness sake i told you to always finish your sentence" Jeongmmin stated, rolling his eyes.

"YOU LOVE   TOO?!" Minwoo finally shouted.

"What the heck is wrong with you people?!?! Stop freaking shouting! Oh... and yea" Jeongmin said trying to sound cool. Minwoo looked like he was about to faint.

"So will you guys stay away from her?" I asked hoping they'd say yes.

"No!" They both shouted at me.

"I guess we'll have to do this the hard way" I said while curling my hand into a fist. I punched Minwoo in the stomach and he went backwards hitting the fishtank on the left side.

THUD!

"What the heck Kwangmin?!" Jeongmin screamed at me and shoved me into the fishtank on the right side.

THUD!

I tried choking Jeongmin but tripped and fell on the ground. He came in my face and punched me several times in the face while in the saying "You can't keep me away from !" Minwoo tried pulling Jeongmin off of me but he couldn't do it himself. Donghyun came running into the room and helped Minwoo pull Jeongmin off of me. Hyunseong saw what happened and punched Minwoo, Jeongmin, and me in the face.

"What the heck hyung?!" the three of us shouted at him.

"You all deserved that! You're all stupid!" Hyunseong said raging with anger.

"Minwoo and Jeongmin! You two shouldn't flirt with   because she'sKwangmin's girlfriend. And Kwangmin! You can't stop these two from loving her!" Donghyun said trying to be the "big brother" solving all our problems.

"You wouldn't understand!" Jeongmin said while pushing past Hyunseong who was still holding him back and went to his room. We heard his door slam.

"I agree with Jeongmin. Sorry hyung" Minwoo said while quietly walking out of the room.

"And what about you huh?" Hyunseong said pointing at me. I shook my head and left the room. I went straight to the bathroom and washed my face.

I looked at my cut lip, bruised eye, and purple blue-ish stomach.

Ughh... How am i going to explain this to ? I'm mad at Jeongmin and Minwoo but i don't want to tell her that they love her... I don't think she knows... Or does she?

Jeongmin's Thoughts

UGH! STUPID KWANGMIN! IF HE JUST DIDN'T PUNCH MINWOO I WOULDN'T HAVE TO HURT HIM! AND THEN WE GET A LECTURE FROM DONGHYUN! IF ONLY HYUNSEONG DIDN'T PUSH ME BACK... I DIDN'T EVEN HURT KWANGMIN THAT BAD! What a wuss... You want to play like that Kwangmin? I guess   will have to know the truth then...

Minwoo's Thoughts

Kwangmin hurt me... He's so violent! I wish i could just punch him back! Show him how it feels!! I'm not backing down... No matter what!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: OH! Jeongmin and Kwangmin are violent!!!! Hahaha i had to make something interesting! Do you know "the truth" that Jeongmin was talking about??? Huh??? Probably not... Oh wells... You'll find out soon :D

~ Ppyong! ~