Chapter 24

Falling For The Right One!

's  POV

"Where do you want to go today?" Minwoo asked me while we were on the bus.

"Let's go to the park!" I shouted.

"Aigoo you're such a little kid!" he laughed.

"Well do you want me to act like an old person and be all boring?" I stuck my tongue out at him. Several older people stopped what they were doing on the bus and stared at me because of what i said. "S-sorry!" I stuttered as they all just turned back to whatever they were doing.

Minwoo laughed again and just pinched my cheeks. "Usually my hyungs keep me out of trouble but it looks like i'm going to have to keep you out trouble"

We arrived at the park and it was a beautiful day.

             

"I love coming to the park! It's so nice and peacful!" I exclaimed. Minwoo nodded in agreement.

"Oh! Oh! Look -ah! An ice cream truck!" Minwoo shouted while pointing.

I rolled my eyes and laughed "Aish and you say i'm a little kid!" Minwoo glared at me for a second but then pulled me over to the ice cream truck. I sat on a bench and Minwoo came back with a vanilla ice cream and a chocolate ice cream. I chose the chocolate ice cream and Minwoo did a fist pump. I gave him a confused look.

"Ohh hahaha i was hoping you'd pick chocolate so i could have the vanilla" Minwoo awkwardly said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ohhh hahaha ok"

We ate our ice cream in silence which was starting to get awkward. Minwoo pulled his phone out of his pocket so i assumed he was going to text someone.

"-ah!" he said to me. I turned and Minwoo took a picture of me with his phone.

"Oppa! Delete that!" I pouted.

"Aigoo you're so cute!" he pinched my cheeks.

"Why'd you do that?!? I hate pictures when they're a surprise!" I whined.

"Would you prefer that i do this?" Minwoo put his face inches away from mine which shocked me.  I could feel his warm breath which made me nervous.

"No"

"Ok, what about if i do this?" he leaned in to kiss me and i found myself kissing him back. He broke the kiss and grinned at me.

"Don't deny it. I know you liked that" I blushed and he chuckled.

"Come on let's go to the swings!" I pulled him up and ran over to the swings so he'd stop laughing at me. While we ran to the swings i was hoping my cheeks would go back to its normal color instead of bright pink. I sat down on one of the swings and giggled. I really did feel like a little kid all over again. Minwoo pushed me on the swing and laughed at my expression.

Aish he just loves laughing at me today!

 

Minwoo's POV

I pushed   on the swing for a minute then sat down on the swing next to her. Being high up on the swing always made me smile. It made me feel like i was flying!

I looked around the park while i was on the swing. I saw someone walking our way.

Uh oh... This might be a problem!

"Uhhh -ah? We should get going back home now" I laughed nervously.

"Why? I want to stay here for a little longer!" She pouted.

Why does her pout have to be so cute?!?!

"Uhmm no i think we should really get home now! Like now!!"

"What is up with you Minwoo oppa?" she gave me an annoyed look. And that's when i heard that oh so familiar annoying voice.

"Hi Minwoo oppa! I'm back from my trip! Did you miss me oppa?" I turned my head away from   and looked at the annoying girl infront of me.

"No, i didn't miss you. I didn't even know you were gone" I gave her an annoying tone of voice.

"Minwoo-ah! Don't be rude!"   scolded me. I tried not to roll my eyes at her.

She's defending this annoying girl and she doesn't even know who she is! Ugh why is she always so nice...

"I know oppa! Why are you being so mean to me?" the girl pouted.

"Because i don't like you" I hissed at her" she frowned.

"Is it because of this girl?" she pointed at .

"No, it's because you're annoying!"

 

's POV

"Uhhmm excuse me but who are?" i asked.

"I'm Oh Ha Young! Minwoo oppa's GIRLFRIEND!" she replied. She emphasized and said the word girlfriend really loud as if she was talking to a deaf person. She grinned and winked at Minwoo trying to act all cute.

"And who are you?" she gave me a dirty look.

"I'm !" I said, gritting my teeth still trying to be polite.

"And how old are you?" she gave me the same dirty look.

"I'm 15 but i'm turning 16 this Semptember."

"Really?! I'm turning 15 this year and my birthday is next month!" she turned to Minwoo. "Oppa promise to come to my birthday party next month?! Cause you know since i'm rich it'll be a formal dinner at the nicest and biggest restaurant!" He didn't answer her question, instead he just stared at her. "You should come too unnie!" she told me.

I faked a smile. "I'll make sure Minwoo and i are both there!"

"And you two can bring all your guy friends! I'll make sure there are plenty of single girls from school at the party for them! I'll hook you up with one of my guy friends unnie!"

"Awww you're really sweet Ha Young-ah but i have a boyfriend"

"Really? Who?"

"Kwangmin oppa!"

"Ohh ok! The party is on the 19th next month cause July 19 is my birthday! That's a thursday. I'll text Minwoo oppa where the party will be at! Well i should get going! Bye unnie! Bye Minwoo oppa!" She kissed Minwoo on the cheek and he flinched as if her lips were poison darts.

She left and i stared at Minwoo.

"That's some girlfriend you got there Minwoo-ah" i gave him an annoyed tone of voice.

"I can really explain -ah!"

"Really? You can explain why we kissed twice already when i have a boyfriend and why your girlfriend came up to us, gave me a dirty look then acted all cute, and then invited us to her party next month?!?! If you can then explain already!" I screamed at him. He just stood there speechless. "I thought so..." I walked away and headed torwards the bus stop. "I'll see you at home"

I got on the bus and sat down. I looked out the window and Minwoo was sitting on the swing with his head in his hands... Just where i left him.

I feel bad but i'm not going to pity him until he can explain!

I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Honey are you ok?" a guy next to me asked. More tears fell from my eyes. Before i knew it i was crying a river. "Awww hun what happened?" he asked me again.

I don't know why but i feel like i can trust this guy.

I told him everything that happened. Like pretty much my whole life!

"Don't forgive him until he can explain dear! He's a jerk for not telling you he has a girlfriend!" that's when i realized i didn't even know this nice guys name.

"You are a life saver! I thought i'd never be able to tell anyone anything! If you don't mind me asking what is your name?"

"Kim Kibum honey but you can call me Key!"

"I'm ! Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the hospital to visit one of my friends. My best friend is actually at the hospital with our other friend. And where are you going dear?" I thought of Youngmin when he said hospital.

"I'm going to the hospital too to visit my friend!" The bus stopped about a block away from the hospital.

"Well then let's go together dear! Then you can finish telling me the rest of your story!" We walked arm in arm to the hospital after we got of the bus.

"So who are you visiting?" i asked him.

"Well my best friend Hyunseong is here with our friend Jeongmin. Our friend Youngmin is in the hospital."

No freaking way!

"I'm here to visit Youngmin too!!" We both laughed at this random coincidence. We went up to Youngmin's room still laughing. When we got in the room Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and Youngmin were watching tv. They stared at us with shocked looks.

"I see that you met my best friend !" Hyunseong said. I nodded as Key sat down next to Hyunseong and i sat on the bed next to Youngmin.

 

Minwoo's POV

I got home and saw Donghun hyung sitting on the couch just staring at the ceiling grinning. *What the heck is he doing?!?!*

"Hyung is   here?"

"I thought you were with her?"

"We had kind of a fight and she left without me..." Donghyun sat up.

"I swear if anything happens to her i will hurt you! Ha Ni trusted me to take care of her!"

"I know..."

Where is she?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Isn't Key adorable?!?! He's my bias in SHINee :D

Check out my blog bout SHINee guys!

Click this link! http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/113519 

Hope you like my update ^-^ Enjoy the blog x]

~ Ppyong! ~