Chapter 7

Falling For The Right One!

A/N Ohh Mii Gee!  I LOVE YOU ALL :D

Enjoy the story ^^

~ Ppyong! ~

 

 

 

 

 


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ FAST FORWARD TO AFTER DINNER ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Minwoo's POV

Kwangmin is not getting that easy! I won't give up! And I saw her first this morning!

After dinner Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin cleaned up.

"Minwoo Oppa! Let's go swimming!"  shouted to me.

"Ok!" I told her. We then went upstairs to go change. Ten minutes later we were  both outside. I was scared that Kwangmin would interupt my time with so I asked Donghyun to tell one of the guys to buy more food for breakfast.

Thank goodness he picked Kwangmin to get the food!

  was about to jump into the pool when she said "I've always wondered how it feels to be pushed into a pool"

I pushed her in the pool and she screamed.

"Now you know how it feels!" I told her while rolling on the ground laughing because she screamed.

  quickly got out of the pull and pushed me in the pool.

"Ahhh!" I screamed because the water was cold. She jumped in the pool and laughed at me. We swam for about an hour. After we swam we agreed to pick a movie after we changed.

I finished getting ready before so i waited downstairs while laying out the movies. When she got downstairs to where i was i looked at her in her pajamas.

She's so adorable and calls me oppa! Now she's with Kwangmin but i think she's just confused. There's a chance she could love me. She did ask me to go swimming and not Kwagmin didn't she? Wait. Does   like me?

"You look cute" I told .

She blushed and looked away.

"Thanks" she quietly said. "You look cute too."

That time i blushed and looked away.

"Thanks" I said. It was silent for a minute until i finally talked. "Let's pick a movie now!"

We finally picked a movie and got comfortable on the couch. Halfway through the movie i asked "-ah? Can i ask you something?"

"Sure" When she said replied she snuggled under my arm so that my arm was around her. I took a deep breath and finally said

"Do you really love Kwangmin??"


's POV

"-ah? Can i ask you something?" Minwoo said to me.

"Sure" i said while snuggling under his arm cause i was cold. I was just to lazy to ask for a blanket.

"Do you really love Kwangmin??" he asked me.

What am  i supposed to say? I love Kwangmin but i also like Minwoo... and Youngmin... and Jeongmin!

"Yes." i said.

"Ohh ok." he sounded disappointed.

"But I feel guilty" i stated.

"Why?" He sounded very confused.

"I'm also in love with some of the other guys."

There! I said it! I hope Minwoo doesn't judge me!


Minwoo's POV

"I'm also in love with some of the other guys."   told me.

Could i be one of the other guys she likes besides Kwangmin?

I was about to ask her who when i heard the front door.

Shoot! Kwangmin's back!

I quickly moved my arm so it wasn't around her. She gave me a confused look, but sat up anyways. Kwangmin came into the room where   and i were watching.

"Hey Minwoo! Hi !' He said while kissing on the cheek and sitting next to her.

I felt my blood start to boil and i wanted to leave the room but i took a deep breath.

"Hi hyung" I said trying to be nice.

"Hey Kwangmin!"   said while leaning on him. He put his arm around her and she snuggled into his chest while watching the movie.

We watched the rest of the movie without anyone saying anything. Right when it finished i quickly got up.

"I'm really tired. Goodnight you two" i said. Before they could reply i ran to my room and locked the door.


Kwangmin's POV

When i got home from buying food i saw Minwoo and   watching a movie together. I felt kind of weird barging in the room.

Well she's my girlfriend so i shouldn't feel weird just going up to her.

"Hey Minwoo! Hi ! I kissed   on the cheek and sat next to her.

Both of them said hi to me and   snuggled into my chest. I put my arm around her and smiled. *I love   so much*

When the movie finished Minwoo quickly said

"I'm really tired. Goodnight you two"

"Well i guess this is good night for now. Saranghae -ah" I told her as i hugged her.

"Nado saranghae" she said to me as she kissed me on the cheek. We both went up to our room as i waited to hear  her door close.

What was Minwoo doing watching a movie alone with my girlfriend?! I'm going to find out!

I went to Minwoo's room but it was locked.

Dang It! I guess i'll just have to find out tomorrow.

 

 

 


A/N: How was it?? Minwoo's really jealous!!! Please comment!! There's no need to be a silent reader :D

~ Ppyong! ~