Chapter 32

Falling For The Right One!

Minwoo's POV

*I can't believe she's been crying in my arms the whole time. It's already midnight! I mean it's not like i never wanted to hold her in my arms but to have her in my arms for this reason.. AISH I"M GOING TO KILL KWANGMIN!!!!*

"-ah? Just sleep it off araso? I'll see you in the morning" I gave her a small smile as she looked up at me with teary eyes and nodded her head. I waited to her the sound of her door quietly shutting as i jumped up and bursted into Kwangmin's room.

"PABO! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING BREAKING HER HEART?!"

"Calm down Minwoo-ah. This is none of your business" Kwangmin replied but he wouldn't look at me.

"None of my business?! Are you kidding me?! You just hurt the girl i love!" I screamed at him at the top of my lungs not even caring if the others heard. Kwangmin's head snapped up and i could see the fury in his eyes.

"You think i don't love her?! HUH?! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HER EVEN DIE FOR HER INSTEAD OF SEEING HER LIKE THIS!"

"WELL THE REASON SHE'S LIKE THIS IS CAUSE OF YOU!"

 

's POV

I could hear Minwoo and Kwangmin screaming from my room. I sighed and changed into my pajamas. I needed to talk to someone. I tiptoed past Kwangmin's room and was about to knock on Youngmin's door but i could hear snoring. I walked over to Jeongmin's room and opened the door but he was quietly sleeping. I walked over to Donghyun's room and heard him laughing and Ha Ni unnie's voice. I guess they're video chatting. Hyunseong's room was empty when i went in. I sighed and walked downstairs to one of the living rooms.

Hyunseong was there texting. He looked up and smiled at me.

"What are you doing still awake ?"

"Reasons" I shrugged my shoulders as he gestured me to sit next to him. I walked over and asked who he was texting.

"My jagiya"

"Ohhh who's your jagiya oppa!?!?" He blushed and showed me a picture.

"Her name is Yoon Bora. She's older than me by 3 years though"

"Well i don't think age matters. And she's very pretty oppa"

"I'll let you know you said that" He smiled at me than added "Do you want to meet her sometime?"

"Neh!"

"Araso!" He called her up and next thing i knew oppa and i are planned to see her tomorrow. "Go to sleep now . Bora said she's planning the day and she shopping so we'll probably be going to the mall. She's coming over at 11:00"

"Arasoyo! Good night oppa!" I hugged him and stoop up to go back to my room.

"Good night -ah!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Mianhae for not updating in forever! TT-TT Well i'm pretty sure you can assume what's going to happen in the next chapter..

Hope you liked it :)

~ Ppyong! ~