Chapter 19

Falling For The Right One!

A/N:

Gomawo for supporting my fanfic ^^

~ Ppyong! ~ 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FVqB-ausqo

Please listen to this song while reading! The song is Mine Mine by Jay Chou

 

 

's  POV

 

      

I was eating breakfast with Jeongmin and Hyunseong when we heard the front door slam followed by someone running upstairs.

"Hmmm Kwangmin must be home! I wonder what's up with the slamming and running!" I said.

"I dom knom" Hyunseong said while stuffing his mouth with the breakfast Donghyun made for us before he left with Minwoo to go to the hospital. I giggled because we could barely understand what he was saying.

"Yah! Stop talking with your mouth full!" Jeongmin scolded while playfully punching Hyunseong's arm.

"Lemme eam!" Hyunseong shouted back.

"The word is eat not eam" Jeongmin said while making fun of Hyunseong. Hyunseong looked pissed off so Jeongmin got up and started running away while Hyunseong chased him. While that was going on i slipped out of the dining room and went to check on Kwangmin. He was in his room just listening to his Ipod.

"Hi!" i said cheerfully. He just nodded his head and avoided my gaze.

"Something's wrong... what is it?" i went over to his bed and sat next to him. He just kept avoiding my gaze so i put my head on his shoulder. I could tell he was shocked but a few seconds later he just wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. It was quiet for a couple minutes until Kwangmin talked.

"?"

"Yea?"

"Do you really love me or did you just say yes because you didn't want to reject me infront of the guys?" I was surprised by his question.

Kwangmin is usually very confident. I wonder what's gotten into him...

"Of course i love you! Why would you ask a silly question like that?"

"It's not a silly question..." he said with a slight coldness in his voice.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you!" he just sighed. "But really... why are you asking that question?"

"I had a dream last night and you dumped me for my twin"

"What?!"

"Yea..." I kissed him on the cheek and hugged him.

"It's just a dream Kwangmin! I love you silly!"

"Promise me something ... That you'll always remember that you're mine. Even if you fall in love with someone else and we break up please remember that you are my first love and you mean everything to me."

"I promise"

"Good" he smiled and then pulled me in for a kiss. Just then Jeongmin burst into the room.

"Kwangmin! You're-" he stopped when he saw Kwangmin and me kissing. "Sorry!" he ran out of the room and slammed the door shut. I could tell he was hurt.

"I should go talk to him" i told Kwangmin.

"No... just let him be. It'll hurt him more since he loves you so much..." he said while pulling me close so i could lean on his shoulder again. I sat up surprised by his words.

"You know that Jeongmin loves me?"

Of course i know Jeongmin loves me but i didn't know that Kwangmin knows! I wonder if all the guys know...

"Yea... I also know that Minwoo and my twin love you too"

"That's why you punched Minwoo? And that's the reason why you and Jeongmin were mad at each other? And the reason why you were spying on me and Youngmin once we got back to the house? Because of me?" I asked.

"Yea"

No guy has ever fought over me. No four guys have ever fought over me!

I just nodded my head and leaned on Kwangmin's shoulder.