Chapter 16

Falling For The Right One!

Narrator's POV

Youngmin moved over so could sit next to him on the hospital bed while the guys pulled up chairs around the bed.

"You have a lot of explaining to do hyung!" Kwangmin scolded Youngmin. Youngmin just nervously laughed.

"Well when was your last check up supposed to be?" Donghyun asked.

"Yesterday..."  Youngmin quietly replied.

"What were you doing yes-" stopped talking when she realized that Youngmin was with her yesterday at Lotte World.

"Yah! Why'd you ditch your appointment cause of me?!" she screamed at him. He innocently smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

Minwoo started hitting Youngmin's arm. "How could you do that hyung!? How could you not tell us?! What the freak is wrong with you! You made us worried sick about you! You jerk!!!!" Minwoo screamed at the top of his lungs still hitting Youngmin. Youngmin didn't know what to do. His reaction was speechless.

Minwoo had never talked to any of his hyungs like that. He was always cute and innocent and he never was angry when they saw him. Youngmin hugged Minwoo.

"Sorry Minwoo. I wasn't trying to hurt you guys when i skipped my appointment" Minwoo hugged him back but was still pouting.

"Youngmin! Did you tell anyone you were sick?" Hyunseong asked.

"Well there was one person that i told..." Youngmin quietly said. Just then someone burst into the room.

"Youngmin! Kwangmin texted and told me you were in the hospital! I told you that you should've gone to your check up yesterday instead of ditching it for some stupid girl!" A guy screamed as he entered the room. He noticed a sitting on the bed next to Youngmin. "Well hello there" he said while giving   his signiture smile. "Who are you?"

"I'm the stupid girl Youngmin ditched his appointment for"   said while glaring at the guy.

"Ohh crap..." he nevously scratched his head well they all stared at him like he was a freak. He sighed, did his signiture smile again, then extended his hand to   for a handshake. "Let's start over... I'm Lee Taemin! Youngmin's best friend" looked at Taemin and slowly shook his hand.

"He's the person i told..." Youngmin whispered to .

sighed. "Why him?" she asked Youngmin while glaring at Taemin. Taemin was just smiling at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: It's Taemin!!!! :D How was the update?? Lemme know ^^

~ Ppyong! ~