Chapter 15

Falling For The Right One!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ At The Hospital ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

's POV

When Kwangmin and i got to the hospital Youngmin was still unconsious. Minwoo looked like he'd been cryingg and it was obvious that Jeongmin, Hyunseong, and Donghyun were worried.

"The doctors said he's been sick for awhile but he never told us. Why couldn't he have just told me?!" Minwoo screamed, a single tear rolled down his cheek. Jeongmin hugged Minwoo trying to comfort him.

"The doctors said usually it takes someone the unconscious person loves to wake them up by them talking. Their voice triggers the brain or something like that" Hyunseong sighed. (A/N: I don't know if this is true so please don't try screaming at an unconscious person LOL ^^)

Could my voice wake up Youngmin? Well it won't hurt to try.

I walked over to Youngmin's side and held his hand while the five other boys stared at me.

"Youngmin? Youngmin please open your eyes. Please" After two minutes i was pretty much begging unconscious Youngmin.

"Youngmin... Please open your eyes. I don't want to lose you" I whispered, my voice going quiet. A tear rolled down my cheek, then another, and another. One of my tears fell on Youngmin's face and i slowly wiped it away loving the feeling of holding his face.

I wasn't able to wake up Youngmin. Please Youngmin... I just started loving you! Don't leave me now!

I let go of his hand and turned around. I was about to go to Kwangmin for comfort even though i knew he was hurting as much as me when i felt someone grab my hand. I spun around to see Youngmin smiling at me but his expression changed when he saw i was crying.

"Princess don't cry! Please don't cry! Beautiful girls like you shouldn't be sad..."


Youngmin's POV

I heard a faint voice.

"Youngmin... Please open your eyes. I don't want to  lose you"

I felt a drop of water fall on my face but just as soon as it fell someone slowly wiped it away. I realized someone was holding my hand but they finally let go. That's when i remembered everything and i recognized that cute, adorable voice.

Was that ? Did she just say she didn't want to lose me? Was that one of her tears that fell on my face?

My eyes fluttered open as i saw , her back to me about to walk away. I grabbed her hand as she turned around. I became worried when i saw her crying. It broke my heart seeing her cry.

"Princess don't cry! Please don't cry! Beautiful girls like you shouldn't be sad..." I told her while pulling her close so i could wipe away her tears.

Could she love me?

She smiled at me and nodded her head as if she was reading my mind.

I guess being in the hospital won't be that bad if 's with me. But sooner or later i'm going to have to explain to them...