Chapter 27

Falling For The Right One!

A/N: There'll be some mature language but that's it :) and check out my valentine's blog! Click here ^^

Sorry this will be short but sadly there is still homework and crap to do on valentine's day -.-

~ Ppyong! ~

 

's POV

"Let's go swimming!" I shouted right when we got to the beach. I took off my outfit cause my bathing suit was under and immediatly i felt several pairs of eyes on my.

"Kwangmin-ah! Kwangmin-ah! You're girlfriend is hot!!" Taemin kept shouting while playfully punching Kwangmin's arm. Kwangmin shoved Taemin in the sand and quickly grabbed a towel which he gave to me.

"Thanks" I whispered. He smiled but i could see his face growing red as he wrapped me with the towel so Youngmin, Minwoo, Jeongmin, and Taemin would stop staring.

"Yah! What are you guys staring at?!" Kwangmin shouted at them. They quickly turned away and acted like they didn't know what he was talking about as i giggled.

"You're never going to get a girlfriend if you keep checking out girls like that!" Key said while smacking Taemin on the back of the head. "You're going to end up lonely and ugly like that dino over there!" He pointed to Jonghyun.

"Umma!" Taemin whined.

"Yah! I'm not lonely and i'm not ugly!" Jonghyun shouted back at Key.

"Then why do you look like a freaking dino!"

" if i was a dino i'd eat your alive!!" Jonghyun screamed. Key ran up to Jonghyun and slapped him. " only girls slap! At least i'm the right gender!!"

"You did not just say that!!" Key kicked Jonghyun in the nuts and he went rolling in the sand. Everyone started to laugh as Jonghyun tried to stand up but ending up failing and continued to roll in the sand.

"Taeminnie! Don't you ever become like that loser!" Key lectured Taemin.

"Yes umma!"

We all ran to the water and started splashing each other.

"-ah!" I heard Kwangmin call me. I turned around and he grabbed my waist and lifted me will spinning me around. He slipped backwards and i landed on top of him.

"Aish you need to be more careful!" I giggled and kissed him on the nose.

"Get a room!" Taemin yelled at us while we just laughed.

Everyone dried off and sat down and the huge beach blanket Key umma brought.

That's when we heard it...

"Minwoo oppa! Minwoo oppa!"

Minwoo, Kwangmin, Donghyun, Youngmin, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and I looked at each other and mumbled "Oh Ha Young..."