Chapter 11

Falling For The Right One!

Kwangmin's POV

11:00 struck the clock and Youngmin and   still weren't home yet!

Ugh where are they?! Should i be worried? No hyung wouldn't steal my girl... Would he?

I heard the front door open and close followed by the sound of Youngmin and   laughing. I was shocked when i saw them. They were in the living room (living room 2) sitting down talking and laughing but that wasn't what shocked me. Youngmin's arm was around 's  shoulder and they looked like a couple! My jaw and my heart dropped as i watched them. They looked so happy.   saw me watching the two of them and ran up to me. She noticed my face immediately. She cupped my face with her hands and lightly touched my black eye with her fingers.

"Kwangmin! What happened to your eye?!" Before i even knew what i was saying i shouted.

"Jeongmin beat me up!"

"What?!" Youngmin exclaimed while heading torwards us. I heard a door slam shut from upstairs and someone running downstairs.

I'm so dead...


Jeongmin's POV

I was playing on my IPad when i heard someone scream.

"Jeongmin beat me up!" I knew that voice instantly.

Kwangmin that little liar! Ugh i can't stand him sometimes!

I rushed downstairs to see   cupping Kwangmin's face and Youngmin standing there with his jaw dropped.

"I didn't beat you up! I wouldn't have hurt you if you didn't punch Minwoo!" I screamed at Kwangmin.

"You punched Minwoo?!"   exclaimed. She let go of Kwangmin's face and rushed upstairs to Minwoo's room.

"!" Kwangmin called but she just kept running.

"Why'd you punch Minwoo?" Youngmin asked Kwangmin.

"Because Minwoo and HIM" Kwangmin said while pointing at me "love   and won't stay away from her even though she's my girlfriend!" Youngmin's jaw dropped and he pointed to me.

"You love   too?!"

"Yea" i replied. Then i realized what he said.

"What do you mean by too?!" Kwangmin and i shouted at him.


Minwoo's POV

I was sitting on the edge of my bed, lifting my shirt so i could see my stomach. There was a bruise from where Kwangmin punched me. I felt anger boiling inside me but then my door burst open. It was ! I quickly put my shirt down as she rushed in my room.

"Minwoo oppa! Are you ok? Jeongmin said that Kwangmin punched you!" she shouted.

"I'm fine" i said while nervously laughing. She rushed torwards me but tripped and landed on top of me on the bed making me lie on my back. I winced in pain when she landed on me because of the bruise. She saw the pain in my face and quickly got up. As i was sitting up she saw the bruise on my stomach. She gasped and i chose to ignore it so she won't make a big deal out of it.

"Sorry oppa" she apologized.

"It's fine" i said smiling at her.

"Oppa... Why'd he punch you?"

She's so cute when she calls me oppa! I don't think it's the right time to tell her i love her though. I don't know if i'm one of the guys she likes besides Kwangmin.

"No reason. We were just being boys so don't worry" i lied hoping she'd believe me. She didn't. She looked me in the eye, our faces inches apart.

"I've been lied to my whole life. Please just tell me the truth oppa..." My heart melted hearing her voice so sad.

Everyone lies... And now i just found out that probably everyone she trusted at once has lied to her..

I sighed and finally replied.

"Jeongmin hyung told you how he feels about you already huh?" she nodded. "I figured. He's very straight forward. Kwangmin punched me because..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: PLEASE COMMENT! I need your guys opinion... Should Minwoo tell   that he loves her?? Lemme know in your comment xD)

~ Ppyong! ~