Chapter 20

Falling For The Right One!

A/N: Hey Guys :D Mian cause this is going to be a short update! Busy busy -.- Well Enjoy ^^

~ Ppyong! ~

 

 

Jeongmin's POV

wasn't in the dining room anymore when Hyunseong FINALLY stopped chasing me. I thought she was in her room so i didn't worry to much. I went up to Kwangmin's room to say hi.

"Kwangmin! You're-" I stopped talking when i saw Kwangmin and kissing. "Sorry!" I ran out of the room.

I know that i shouldn't get mad cause Kwangmin and   are dating but it still hurts... Why can't she just be with me?

I texted my best friend Minho.

"Hey Hyung... Can i ask you something?"

"Sure!"

"What do you do when you're sad?"

"Promise not to make fun of me?"

"Of course."

"I get a haircut.."

"What?!"

"That's what i do when i'm sad. I get a haircut!"

"Hahaha fine! Bye! I need to get a haircut!"

"What?! Why are you sad?!?! Jeongmin you better reply to this text!" I just laughed and put my phone in my pocket with out replying. I went into 's room and took the shell that i gave to her at the beach. Then i left to get a haircut.

 

's POV

After talking to Kwangmin i went downstairs. I noticed Hyunseong was still eating but he was alone.

"Where's Jeongmin oppa?" Hyunseong just shrugged his shoulders. I went back upstairs into my room when i noticed something was missing. THE SHELL FROM JEONGMIN WASN'T ON MY DESK ANYMORE!!!

Where can it be?!?!

I searched everywhere in my room. After 30 minutes of searching i just  broke down in tears. I didn't know why but it made me so sad that i had lost Jeongmin's shell. I sat on my bed and cried. I heard a knock on my door but i ignored it. Then i could hear footsteps, then someone sitting next to me and hugging me.

"Why are you crying?" I could tell it was Jeongmin. I didn't want to tell him that i lost the shell but i did anyway.

"I-i-i lost th-the shell y-yo-you gave m-me" i stuttered.

"Haha silly girl! I have the shell!" He told me. I looked up to see Jeongmin smiling at me but something was different. Then i realized it.

"Yah! You got a haircut!!"

"Hahaha yea! How does it look?"

"It looks good!"

"Awww thanks." He blushed and i giggled.

"So why did you take my shell?"

"Because i needed to go to a store and turn it into this" He pulled a necklace out of his pocket. I looked twice and it was my shell! It looked beautiful and the shell was all clean and shiny!

"It's beautiful! Thanks oppa!" I hugged him and he just laughed.

"Turn around . I'll put the necklace on you. I turned around and lifted my hair so he could fasten the clasp. I hugged him again and he just kissed me on my forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: How was it?? Yes guys! SHINee members are appearing one by one! First Taemin and now Minho!  Comment and let me know! Gomawo

-bows- ^^

~ Ppyong! ~