Chapter 1

Falling For The Right One!

[Narrator's POV]

"Just look at her. My little cousin! Isn't she cute?" HaNi she showed the picture of to six mysterious guys. couldn’t see any of the guys’ faces because their back was turned to her as she hid behind a wall. "Now do all six of you promise to take care of her while i'm gone for the year?"  saw six heads nodd as HaNi smiled." Good. I'll drop her off at your guys place tomorrow." HaNi quickly bowed and said bye while the "mystery guys" did the same and left.

"!" HaNi called! walked in as if she had just arrived.

"Yes Unnie?" She replied with a smile as if she didn't know what was going on.

"You already know about my trip to London for a year because of my photoshoot. Being a model keeps me busy so i'll just skip to the main points. You're going to be staying with a few guys while i'm gone at their house." HaNi looked at for a reply.

"Ok Unnie, I'll start packing now."

"You'll be staying with them starting tomorrow. And i want you on your best behavior ."

quickly rushed to your room and packed everything. She had the key to the house so she knew that if she forgot anything she could ask someone to drive her back home. When she finished packing, she looked at her room and decided to lay down on the bed.

I'm going to miss my room.

's room was never cold in the winter and never hot in the summer.

I wish my parents never died in that stupid accident when I was five. Ever since then I've been living with HaNi Unnie who's been very good to me.

thought a little longer before dozing off.


 ", wake up!" HaNi shouted as she entered 's room. "My plane leaves in an hour and a half!" shot out of bed and quickly got changed. She loaded her bags and HaNi's bags in the car, and waited for her cousin to lock the house. Ten minutes later they arrived at a huge house.

http://franklin.thefuntimesguide.com/images/blogs/big-house-westhaven-franklin-tn.jpg

completely fell in love with the house after the first glance.

"Well i guess i should get going," said with a long sigh. She said bye to HaNi and unloaded all of her suitcases. took a deep breath and rang the door bell.