Oppa.. What are you doing here?

You're Mine

"Sorry Sorry.."

"______ is that you?"

You looked up to see, him, the man who left you a few years ago.. 2 years to be exact. Your look was priceless. A lot of things were passing through your mind like what was he doing here, what does he want, who was he with and most importantly, why was he even here after all those times. 

"_______ it's you!" Lee Joon exclaimed and pulled you for a hug. You were still stoned. You couldn't react so you didn't even push his hug away from you.

You don't hate him but you don't love him like last time either. You were confused. 

"_____ I miss you a lot. I'm sorry I left. I'm sorry I couldn't be by your side. I'm sorry I broke my promise. I was foolish! I was blinded by the money. I'm sorry!" 

Without realising, your tears started rolling down your cheeks one by one, non stop. You just stood there listening and trying to catch everything he was saying but it was hard since you kept remembering those times when he left you.

 

Lee Joon was still hugging you and neither of you noticed that Myungsoo was just a few meters away looking at the both of you hugging while he clentched his fist tight. He was full of anger and disappointment. 

*How could she hug someone else after I confessed my feelings for her? Who is that guy and why are they hugging?* Myungsoo thought to himself trying to look away. He turned around and walked away to the cafeteria to find Infinte. 

*Why was I even angry? She didn't even accept my love for her. Maybe it's because of that guy. I need to know who he is!* He said to himself while looking for Infinite who were enjoying their meal and laughing at Woohyun having whip cream all over his nose. 

 

After a few minute of hugging, you found the courage to push him away. "Why are you here? What do you want from me? Do you want to use me for money again? I hate you! Go away! Why did you come back? I hate you!!" You started screaming while hitting his chest. Not caring if anyone saw the both of you. 

Lee Joon let you hit his chest while he hugged you again. "I'm sorry _____ but I didn't mean to use you. It was all a misunderstanding. I still love you." 

"Still love me? You never loved me you liar!" You pushed him and ran away. He chased you while calling your name. You ran into a corner causing him to lose track of you and went away. Your back slid down the wall causing you to sit on the ground sobbing and thinking about what just happened.

You went home straught after sobbing for 10 minutes. Once you reached home, you quickly changed into a more comfortable shirt n shorts and lied down. 

* please tell me that it was only just a dream* You mumble driving off to sleep.