Can we be friends?

You're Mine

School almost end for the day and you were still trying to avoid Myungsoo. It doesn't really helpl if the both of you are in the same class. After schoo, you were walking pass by the candy shop a few meters from your house when you saw him. Myungsoo was standing under a tree near the candy shop. You couldn't walk the other way because that was the only way to your house. You quicken you phase and pry that he wouldn't notice you. How ridiculous of you to think such a thing. 

 

'_____! Is that you?" 

*oh no.. He saw me. Ottokae?*

"Oh.. Myungsoo.. DIdn't see you there. " 

"______... Can we talk for a while?"

You hesitate for a while but you agreed anyway.

You P.O.V

This is a bad idea. What if Melissa saw us talking. I mean.. He just want to talk. It wouldn't be such a bad idea. He would just probably want to thank me again properly for helping him. I hope Melissa didn't see us. 

"Sure." Oh no. I just agreed to him. Why am I so excited to talk to him anyway? 

 

No One's POV

The both of you walked to a near by bench and he started saying the things you expected him to say.

"_______.. Thanks for helping me. You're really smart." He started to chuckle when he said those things to you. 

You just kept quiet and sat there. Then, there was an awkward silence. 

"I should better get going." You stood up and bowed while adjusting our uniform. 

"_____" Myungsoo suddenly grabbed your wrist. Your eyes widen and tried to loosen the grip. "_____, could we be friends?"

 

Your POV

What? The Kingka of the school wants me to be his friend? What am I suppose to say? Oh no. Why is my heart beating so fast. No ______.. You cannot like him. You promised to never fall in love or like someone again. After that incident you promised  to never like someone again. Melissa likes him anyway. I don't want Melissa to hurt me more because of him. How?

 

"________? Are you ok?" Myungsoo asked?

"Umm, are you sure this is a good idea? I mean your a Kingka and I'm a...... Nerd." You said. Although you hate knowing yourself as a nerd, this is the only way for him to think about his question again. 

"I don't think you're a nerd. I just think you're smart. Please be my friend." 

"What if  the girls bash me up? I don't want my head to be half bald because the girls kept pulling my hair."

Myungsoo laughed at your ridiculous answer. He started patting your head. "It's ok. I'll make sure they stay away from you. Wouldn't it be fun hanging out with us Kingkas?"

"Maybe it's not a bad idea to make friends him. I don't have any friends anyway? Every one avoided me because they don't want Melissa to bash them up." You thought to yourself.

"Sure. I'll be your friend."

"JINJA?!?! ______ gumawo." Myungsoo said happily and jumping up and down like a little kid. You were blushing when he held your hands and started jumping. 

"I'll send you home ______."

"NO!" You shouted all of a sudden, leaving Myungsoo with a confused experission. 

"I mean, no, as in not today because I have.. umm.. Gotta go."

You said and ran away. Myungsoo looked at you from far and thought to himself. "You're different. You're not like other girls. Am I falling for you? Is this love at first sight?"