I'll tell you why..

You're Mine

When you reached school, you straight away went to your class and got seated next to Myungsoo. At first none of you talked until he tried to break the silence by clearing his throat. 

"Ahem.. Umm, _____.. About just now, I'm sorry I didn't wait for you. It's just that.. I."

"It's ok." You replied him without even looking at him or letting him finish his sentence. 

"____ I didn't mean to.."

"I said it's ok!" You raised your voice. Myungsoo got annoyed ad started shouting at you back.

"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS TO ME? WHAT DID I DO? IS IT BECAUSE OF THAT GUY THAT'S BEEN HUGGING YOU OUTSIDE SCHOOL? OR IS IT BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AT HOME? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT.." 

While listening to him shouting at you, your tears started falling and now every one is looking at the both of you fighting. You couldn't take it anymore and you slapped him before he finished his sentence. 

Myungsoo looked at you straight in the eyes full of anger. You realised what you just did and looked  at your hand that had just slapped his face. You felt guilty so you apologized. You took your bag and left the class covering your face. Myungsoo just sat there, shocked. He was about to get up and left the class when Hoya grabbed his hands. Myungsoo sat again and by the time he sat, the teacher came in and started teaching the class. 

No one was paying attention. They were busy talking about what had just happened. 

You were still closing your face with your hands and repeatedly apologized under your hands. Just then, someone pulled you into a quiet corner and started tugging your hair. It was no other than Melissa again. 

"How dare you slap Oppa in front of everyone. I mean, how dare you to even slap him? Are you jealous that I went out with him?" 

"This is for slapping Oppa." Hyuna said.

They started kicking you in the stomach and the punching and slapping you across the face. You were too tired to even fight back. They left you after spitting on the floor. Leaving you with bruises and blood. 

Every single muscle in your body was aching so badly that you didn't even bother to move from the ground you were lying on. Soon, you feel uncounsious.

The next thing you knew, you were in a room. Quite untidy but you don't mind. You tried to get up but you fell back. You lift up your shirt a bit and saw the bruises. Then you remembered what happened to you. "Where am I?" You asked yourself.

You looked around the room to find clues. You looked at the bedside table and saw Myungsoo's photos. 

"Myungsoo?"  Just then, the door opened and you saw Myungsoo carrying a warm water in the bowl and a towel. 

"Oh. You're awake?" He asked.

"Why am I here?" 

"You fainted just now. I thought I'd help."

"Myungsoo. I'm sorry I slapped you." You apologized again while he was trying to make you lie down comfortably on the bed. He wet the towel and started to use the damp towel to wipe the blood on your lips. 

"Aww.."

"Just hold on." 

"Aww.. Oppa." Myungsoo stopped what he was doing and looked at your eyes.

"I mean Myungsoo. Sorry." 

"I like it when you call me oppa. How come you call the rest of the Infinite oppa but you call me by my name?" Myungsoo pouted. Somehow, your heart starts beating very fast when you saw him pout. He came closer to your face and you could almost felt his breathe in your face. 

"Oppa...?"

"So you haven't answered my question the other day."

"W-what a-are you t-t-talking about?" 

"Do you accept my love?" 

"I.. can't. I'm sorry." 

You were about to get up but he stopped you and hugged you. 

"Please don't leave me again. Please. I don't want you to walk away from me again. You always do that. Why do you avoid me so many times? I don't like being avoided by you."

"But I.."

"Shh.. Let's just stay like this for a while."

After the hug, he brought you to the balcony.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked while touching your bruises making sure their ok.

"Emm.. Better."

"Why can't you accept my love?"

"Because... I.. don't want to fall in love again. All the guys are the same. Even you... I guess."

Myungsoo was taken a back by your reply. He look at you and held your hand.

"___, Why did you say that?"

"I mean, you told me that you love me but the next day I saw you walking home with Melissa and she.. well, she kissed you." You voice was getting softer and softer. 

"I had to do it if I want to know where you live."

You raised one eyebrow and tilted you head a bit wondering why he wanted to know where you live.

"Well," He continued.. "I wanted to ask you about the guy who hugged you the other day and this morning."

"He.. was my ex boyfriend... who left me for money."

"Is he the reason why you don't want to fall in love again?"

"That's not the only reason. Melissa loves you too. And she told me to avoid you or else.."

"Or else what?"

"Uhh.. Nothing. It's ok."

"Tell me___!" He held both your shoulder and nudge you a little.

"You don't have to know. It's a family problem."

"Why? You're afraid you mother would beat you up again."

"Oppa! Please don't tell anyone about that. Please. "

"Not until you tell me why."

"Well.. It all started when.."

You told him everything about yourself and your love life. About your past and your present. You told him every single thing about yourself and he just sat there listening to you patiently. Actually, you were quite happy that he didn't fall asleep while listening to your story. You just hope you didn't regret telling him.