Sacrifice

You're Mine

"Where am I?" You whispered to yourself while gaining concious. Yor tried to move but your hands and legs were tied up. You opened your eyes but you couldn't see a thing. The room was dark. You struggled to free yourself from the ropes but to no avail. Suddenly, you heard the door crept open. The ray of light entering the dark room was bright enough to hurt your eyes. You open your eyes again trying to adjust to the sudden brightness.

"Living happily with the ones you love I see."

*That voice. I recogise that voice. Don't tell me it's her.*

"Yes, it's me. Your step-mother. Don't you miss me?" She said as she fastens her pace towards you. She raised your chin with your right hand and slapped you with the other.

'Because of you, I didn't get to taste Lee Joon's wealth. You selfish !" She screamed while slaaping you continously.

"Let's see if your useless boyfriend still cares about you." She said as she dialled some number on her phone. She the speaker mode and you can hear the phone ring.

Suddenly the ringing stopped indicating that the caller on the other line answered the call.

"Hello? Hello?" *The voice, it's Myungsoo.* 

"Myungsoo Oppa!" You screamed as loud as you can.

"youyou? Is that you? Hello?" He started to sound concern and panic. 

"Hahahah! Yes, it's your beloved girlfriend. You missed her don't you? She's with me now. I wonder what I should do to her since you ruined my chance of being rich." You evil step-mother chuckled while threatening him and pulling your hair making you yelp in pain.

"Don't you dare hurt her! Tell me where she is now or I'll report to the police." Myungsoo yelled through the line.

"You call the police and I swear you will never see another sunrise!" She yelled back making her flinch. 

There was silence all of a sudden until that evil lady spoke.

"If you want her to be safe, come here in 2 hours. I'll text you the address." With that, she hung up. 

"Let's see if your precious Myungsoo loves you enough to sarcrifice his life for you later." She smiles leaving you in confusion.

"What do you mean?" You asked. 

"We'll see."