Oppa help me please

You're Mine

*Oppa.. Help me please.*

"Yo Myungsoo.. How are you." Sungyeol greeted Myugsoo with a brother-ly hug.. (Bromance.. Hahaha)

"Hey man. Nothing much really. What brings you here?"

"Oh about that. Do you still like you ?"

"hahaha! Are you kidding me? Of course not."

Sungyeol eyes widen when Myungsoo said that.

"I love her. I don't like her." Myungsoo teased.

"Yah! You want to die? You almost gave me a heart attack!" Sungyeol starting slapping Myungsoo's arm,

"Why did you even ask?" Myungsoo asked.

"Oh nothing. I don't feel like telling you." Now it was Sungyeol's turn to tease Myungsoo.

"YA! TELL ME OR ELSE!"

"Or else what?" Sungyeol smirked.

Just then, Myungsoo came up with a plan. He started tickling Sungyeol knowing that that's his only weakness. 

"Stop stop! Sorry! I'll tell you why" Sungyeol pleaded between the laughter and the tears that were almost escaping his eyes. Myungsoo stopped and gave him a chance to speak.

"Well, just now you came to me and asked me if you still like her."

Hearing your name made Myungsoo excited. "Is that all?" He asked.

"Well, he also told me that she wanted to confess to you just now but she saw you with that.. what's her name?"

"Melissa?"

"Yeah. That, Whatever. Yah! Why are you with her anyway?" Sungyeol asked, curioused himself.

"Oh. I wanted to make you jealous and realise that she loves me too. Am I smart or what?" Myungsoo smiled thinking how much of a genious he is.

"Yeah. You better not regret what your doing."

The next day, you went to school with your swollen eyes due to your non stop crying. You went to your class as usual and sat beside Myungsoo who didn't seem to realise your swollen eyes.

He greeted you but you just nod.

*She must have been really upset.* Myungsoo tried looking at your face which you were hiding with your long straight hair.

*Why is Myungsoo oppa keep staring at my face? Aish. I'm trying to hide my swollen eyes.*

half an hour in the class, you asked for permission to excuse yourself and go to the toilet. When  you got your permission, you quickly left the class and went to the rooftop. You didn't feel like going near Myungsoo. You had to stay away from him after what your step mother had threatened you. And you had to stay away from him because your getting engaged to Lee Joon soon. Everything is so messed up. You sat down at the rooftop and leaned against the wall until you fell asleep. 

*What took her so long? It's almost lunch.* Myungsoo thought.

"Mrs Kim, can I excuse myself to the toilet?" Myungsoo asked the teacher in charge hoping to get the permission. 

"I'm sorry but no. It's almost lunch. I'm sure you can hold it in." She replied.

Myungsoo sat back on his chair cursing himself while Hoya and Woohyun were giggling.

During lunch, Myungsoo went to look for you everywhere. At last he thought of the rooftop and ran there. As soon as he opened the door, he saw you sleeping. He smiled and went walked toward you. As he walks closer, his smile dropped when he saw tears rolling down your cheeks even when you're sleeping.

*Why is she crying?*

He sat beside you and put your head on his shoulder. He felt as if a knife had stabbed his heart when he saw you cry. *Please don't cry. It hurts.*

Suddenly you woke up and saw Myungsoo beside you caressing your cheeks. He stopped and looked at you in the eyes. 

"Oppa, what are you doing here?"

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm. n-not cr-crying.." You stutter.

Myungsoo quickly pulled you into a hug ensuring you that you can trust him. Without realising, you started crying your heart out on his shoulder.

"I don't want to marry Lee Joon! I don't. I hate him. Why is my step mother so mean? WHY DOES EVERYONE HATES ME?!" You started hitting Myungsoo's chest while crying. 

His eyes widen when he heard you telling him that you had to marry Lee Joon. He was speechless. He didn't believe what he's hearing. He heard you crying and gained his conciousness..

He pulled you away from the hug and nudge your shoulder. 

"What are you talking about?!" He kept nudging you hoping that you were lying to him.

"Omma.. *snifsnif* she forced me to marry Lee Joon after graduation and she told me to be engaged to him in a few months. Help me."

Myungsoo clenched his fist tight and shouted making you flinch a little. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER?! I'M GONNA MEET HER!" Before you could stop him, he ran out of school and went to your house. "Oppa! Don't! Please." 

It only took him 20 minutes of running to reach your house. As soon as he reached your house, he was panting but that didnt stop him. He rang your bell and soon enough your step mother opened the door with her expressionless face. 

"What do you want?" She said to him.

"Why? Why do you want you to marry someone you paid to leave her?" 

"It's none of your business. Get out!'

She slammed the door and left Myungsoo outside. You came with the rest of the Infinite members and tried to comfort Myungsoo. 

"Ya. We'll make sure you doesnt get married to that guy." Myungso looks at you and hugged you.

"Promise me that you'll never leave me. I love you."

"I love you too oppa." Myungsoo couldn't believe what he had just heard. He knows that you like him but he didn't know that you'll actually tell him that you love him. He hugged you even tighter. Just then, the front door opened and your step mother pulled you inside the house. The Infinite didn't even had a chance to pull you back. Even Myungsoo lost his gripped. Your step mother was pulling you inside the house and slammed the door again. Infinite could hear you shouting and screaming in pain. 

"you !! Open the door! you !!" Myungsoo shouted and banged the door. But no one opened. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey I'm back. Sorry if I didn't update for a looong time. I always felt guilty whenever I didn't update. Anyway, the next chapter will also be another polling. Please vote. :)

Oh.. And btw, I DO NOT hate Lee Joon. :) He's my bias from Mblaq. Haha Okay. Toodles. ^^