Prison

You're Mine

"BANG!" 

 

"Did you hear that?" Woohyun asked the rest.

"Is that a gun?" Hoya asked.

"Let's go in!" Sunggyu said.

All of the went in. The froze when they saw who was lying on the floor, shot.

"Is that?" Sungyeol couldn't even finish his sentence.

They heard the gun dropped on the ground. Everyone look at the step mother's direction. No one believe what just happened when she fell on the floor.

"Ahuh.." Was the only thing she could say. 

"Lee Joon oppa?" you said. 

He dropped the gun too. And kneeled on the ground. Tears rolling down his cheeks. He couldn't believe what he just did. He just killed someone. He killed your step mother. 

The others helped Myungsoo and you up. You ran towards Lee Joon who was still crying. You hugged him. 

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He kept repeating those words. The next thing you knew, you heard sirens. You ran outside and saw three cop's car. 

You ran back inside and told the rest. You then remembered about Lee Joon and told him to run away so that the cop's won't arrest him.

But he doesn't even want to move an inch.

"It's my fault. If I got arrested, at least I knew I did the right thing. I rather get arrested than seeing you in a casket.' With that, the police busted in and checked your stepmother's condition. She could not be saved so the police arrested Lee Joon and the rest of you to the police station for some statement. 

A few weeks lter, Lee Joon was confirmed to be arrested for murder and he will be prisoned for at most 5 years.

You couldn't stop feeling guilty so you would always visit him and apologize. "It's ok. As long as your free, I'll be fine. I hope you and Myungsoo would last long."