Friendship

You're Mine

You woke up for school as usual the next day. You got ready and wore your uniform. You ran out of the house after grabbing your backpack and wearing your cute school shoes. You always skip breakfast because you always feel like throwing up if you eat breakfast to school. Surprisingly today, Melissa went to school early. You find it weird because she always arrive later than you.

 

When you reached school, everyone was staring at you and they were whispering to each other while pointing at you. You tried to shake it off so you just walk to your locker trying to avoid the uncomfortable stares. You were just a few steps away from your locker when you heard someone shouting at you. "Hey . Since when did you start going out with our oppa?" Some girl from another class shouted at you. You just stood there frozen afraid of what might happen next. 

You glance around and something on your school notice board caught your attention. There was a picture of Myungsoo holding your wrist when you met him yesterday. Other pictures showed the both of you smilling and looking at each other,
 

"So that is how they found out. But who took those pictures?" You thought to yourself.

Suddenlly, you saw the girl raising her head. She was about to slap you. You closed your eyes expecting her to slap you across your face. But you felt nothing. You then heard a manly voice.. It's Myungsoo? "Don't you dare touch my friend. If any of you dare to touch her you will regret what's gonna happen to you."

You opened your eyes and you saw Myungsoo holding the girls hand which was only a few inches away from slapping you. 

You saw the other Infinite members behind Myungsoo smirking at all the people who couldn't believe what Myungsoo just said. 

Myungsoo pushed the girl away and grabbed your hands. "We're gonna  be late for class... JINGU" Myungsoo smiled at you. The rest of Infinite members followed the both of you.

"Yah Myungsoo, that was DAEBAK!" Hoya exclaimed as he ruffle hair. 

"_____! We're are infinte and from now on, your gonna be our favourite doengseng. Kekekek" Woohyun cheerfully welcome you to their friendship.

"Gumawo Wohyung-shii" 

"Bwoh?! Woohyung-shii? Yah! From now on you have to call us oppa arasso?" Woohyun said cheekily making yougiggle at his silliness. 

"Araa Woohyun OPPA~" 

Infinite started laughing at the way you call Woohyun. 

*During Maths class*

Everyone wasn't paying attention to the substitute teacher and started talking out their phones. You were daydreaming when you saw a note on your desk. It said:

 

"Jingu, you want to have lunch with Infinite. Kekekeke" 

You look at Myungsoo who is sitting next to you. "Myungsoo! You're sitting beside me, you don't have to pass notes when you can just talk"

"Mian.. So do you want to have lunch? Please..." Myungsoo tried giving you his puppy eyes. 

"Myungsoo, please don't ever try doing puppy eyes again. And yes I'll have lunch with you." 

"JINJJA?! Gumawo!"

 

Suddenly, you remembered that your promised Melissa to stay away from Myungsoo. You lterally face palmed yourself. How are you going to decline now and what if Melissa found out? ________ you babo. Aishh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm so so so so so sorry for the late posts. I've been very super duper busy these days. And I'm going KL tomorrow. So I won't be updating until Tuesday. Hope you'll wait for me. :) I Love you. ^^