Confession?

You're Mine

It was almost lunch and your were still thinking if you should tell Myungsoo that you don't want to have lunch with him.

"Ok ____.. You can do it. Just tell him and everything will be ok."

You saw Myungsoo putting things in his locker, you went up to him and cleared your throat. "Ahem. Umm. Myungsoo, I can't have lunch with you today. I have.. umm.. I have something to do at the library."

At first Myungso looked disappointed then he looked at you with his mischievous smile. "I'll follow you to the library then." 

Before you could reject, he pulled your hand and ran towards the library. You could feel yourself blushing when he touched your hands. You were so lucky that the rest of the student were still in class so no one saw you with Myungsoo. 

When you reached the library, the both of you were panting and laughing at how silly you guys were. Both of you looked at each others eyes for 5 seconds until you realise you guys were still holding hands. You quickly let go but Myungsoo grabbed on to you.

 

"Myungsoo?"

You were abut to continue when he put his pointing finger on your lips signalling you to keep quiet.

He then put the strands of hair that was all over ur face to the back of your ears. He cupped your cheeks and went closer to you. You could feel your heart racing and your cheeks burning. 

"You're beautiful." He suddenly whispered in your right ear leaving shivers down your spine. 

"Myungsoo.." You could'nt find any other words to say in that situation. 

'_______, I fell in love with you. Please don't avoid me again."

Your eyes were about to pop out from their socket. Love? You? Was that a confession? Oh no. This is wrong. He musn't love me. 

"I...I... I need to go." Myungsoo let go of your hands and watch you walk out of the library. 

You went to the nearby toilet and recalled what had happened. You know you shouldn't like Myungsoo but you can't help it. 

No matter how bad you want to be with Myungsoo, you couldn't. You don't want your history to repeat. 

School is over and you quickly ran out of the school gate.. Not wanting to bump into Myungsoo. Ypu were running and running when you bumped into a familiar figure outside your school, near your park. 

"Sorry sorry.." You bowed 90 degres. 

"______?! Is that you?"

You s6topped bowing and looked up. You were shocked to see......