Detention

You're Mine

During detention, the both of you sat two tables away from each other while the teacher was just sitting at his own table falling asleep. The detention room was so quiet since there were the only two of you there. You noticed that Myungsoo was taking a quick glance every now and then but you pretend to not notice. Instead, you put your head on the table and pretend to sleep. 

You look at the clock to check the time. You still have an hour left until detention ends. You put your head back down and went deep in thoughts. You thought of yourself getting married to Lee Joon, the guy who left you and suddenly came back to your life and now is planning of getting married with you. You hate him. No, you despise him. You loathe everything about him since the time he left you but you couldnt do anything to stop the marriage because you know that your step mother have the potential to do anything to Myungsoo even if it means to kill. 

The teacher suddenly went out of class and close the door behind him. 

Myungsoo's P.O.V

She's not even looking at me. Aissh! I kept looking at her doesn't she even notice?! What does she mean by she still like, wait no, LOVE Lee Joon. I really need to talk to her nicely. Oh wait the teacher is leaving the class maybe this is my chance.

*Ahem* 

" you ? Wake up. I need to ask you something."

"What?" 

*She answered. She's not asleep. What should I say ?! what should I say?!*

"Emm, about just now, did you really mean what you said?" 

"Yes. Why? You have a problem with that?"

"If you meant what you said, then why did you tell me that you love me yesterday."

"I..I was just confused at the moment. I didn't what to say to you when you told me that you love me thats all. I told you that I love you just to make you feel better."

*Thats it? She only said it to make me feel better?*

"Fine if you really mean what you said just now, prove it. Marry Lee Joon and invite me and the rest of the Infinite so that we know that you mean what you just said."

"Fine! I'll marry him after graduation. I'll invite you, don't worry." 

*Did she just said that?! I'll stop the marriage no matter what!*

Your P.O.V

Did he just dared me to marry Lee Joon. Fine I will. It's the best for the both of us. 

"Until I get married, please stay away  from me. Let's pretend nothing happened between us." I managed to say to him before he went back to his seat. 

Just then the teacher came in and told us that we're allowed to leave. Myungsoo just stood up and left without even looking back. I guess I should be happpy that he's going to stay away from me. 

 

A few months passed and today is your graduation day.

Your P.O.V

A few months passed after the day of detention and Myungsoo stayed away from me. He hang out with the Infinite members only and also some other girls. I guess he had forgotten about me. Today is graduation day and that also means that I'm going to get married to Joon Oppa really soon. Omma has been looking for my wedding dress and accessories. I guess she wasn't kidding. I'm getting married to him next month and omma has already sent out a few invitations to her close friends. There are still more invitation cards and I won't forget to save one card for the Infinite members since Myungsoo told me to invite them. I hope I'm doing the right choice.

 

Eun Hae came up to you and congratulate you. She has been your best friend since the both of you first met. She also knew why you had to marry Lee Joon ad she knew about your feeling towards Myungsoo. She knows everything. About your step mother and also about how your father died. She felt sorry and you had also invited her for your wedding. There is no turning back now. 

2 weeks have passed since graduation and your on your way to Infinite's dorm to give them the wedding invitation personally. You rang the door bell and Hoya opened the door. 

"Oh you it's you. Do you want to see Myungsoo?" You nodded and he gestured you in. You entered the living room and everyone stopped what they were doing. Shocked to see you. 

"Here's the invitation card I promised. I hope you come to my wedding. It's in two weeks time." You passed the card to Myungsoo not looking at him. 

He accepted the cared and look at your face eventhough your not. You bowed and left the house. As you were walking down the street, someone grabbed your hand. You turned around expecting it to be Myungsoo but it was Sungyeol instead.

"Are you really going to do this? Are you really going to marry someone you hate and leave someone who you love and loves you back?!" 

"You wouldn't understand." 

"Maybe I would if you explain to me. Maybe I could help."

"NO! No one could help me! If you want Myungsoo oppa to be safe, allow me to marry Joon Oppa. I'm sorry. I'll explain everything whe it's the right time." 

You left Sungyeol and flagged a taxi to your house. 

*I hope I'm making the right decision.*

In the meantime, Myungsoo was looking at your wedding card. 

"Two more weeks." He said.

"Just two more and she's owned." He continued.

"We'll find a way to stop this. Don't worry hyung." Sungjung said. 

*Yes. I must find a way to stop this.* Myungsoo thought.