I wanna be a singer in the future

You're Mine

You've been telling him everything about yourself. You felt safe telling him about your life. He didn't think you're a freak and he actually seem to listen to you. 

"Oppa.. Now that you know everything about me, can I know more about you?"

"Hmm. Where should I start with? My parents died when I was 12 and I've been living with Hoya's family. Now, I bought my own apartment so that the Infinite members could crash in anytime. I never had a girlfriend. Well, mostly because nobody seem to be liking me for me until you came."

There was an awkward silence between the two of you and when he was about to say something, you interrupted.

"Oppa, what do you want to be when you grow up" 

Myungsoo smiled at how cute you are. He noticed that you were playing with your fingers and your cheeks were as red as the ripe tomatoes. 

"I want to be a singer when I grow up. That is what the Infinite members want to be. We want to debut as a group. Do you think we can make it?"

"I'm sure you can."

"How do you know? You haven't heard me sing yet."

"Fine then. Let me hear you sing."

"Ok. Here goes nothing."

He started singing the first verse of Bruno Mars' Just the way you are. He held you hands and looked straight into your eyes while singing. You heart was beating extremely fast. You felt like it was going to jump out of your chest. You couldn't even avoid the eye contact. Something about you kept stopping you from looking somewhere else. 

He ended the song by kissing you hand and said, "I love you, you. I really do. Will you accept me?"

"But I already told you that I can't and I already told you the reason."

"But tell me honestly, you .. Do you love me? Ask yourself."

"I...I. don't know." 

"Think about it. Does your heart beats faster then ever when you're with me or when I held your hands? I can see that you always blush whenever you're with me."

"But still.. I.."

"IS IT WRONG TO FALL IN LOVE? AND IS IT WRONG FOR ME TO LOVE SOMEONE I LOVE?"

"Why are you shouting?!"

"Because you wouldn't follow your heart."

"Leave me alone Oppa. I'm going home. Thanks for taking care of me."

You went out and carefully close the door behind you. You were were limping down the stairs carefully because your leg ans stomach still hurts from all the kicking and punching. 

You were limping as fast as you can when you suddenly felt a pair of arms hugging you from behind.

"Let go of me Myungsoo Oppa."

"Myungsoo? Who's Myungsoo?"

You turned around and saw Lee Joon. He look dumb founded. 

"He's.. umm"

You glanced behind Lee Joon and saw Myungsoo standing there/

"He's a nobody. Let's go Oppa."

You interlock your arms with him and walk home.

*Sorry Myungsoo Oppa. I do love you but I just can't seem to trust anyone right now.*

"Are you ok?" Lee Joon asked you while you were day dreaming.

"We're here." He continued and pointed at your house door.

"Oh. Thank you Oppa."

Lee Joon smiled and kissed you on your forehead. Your eyes widen. Your eyesballs almost popped out from its socket. You didn't see that one coming. 

You just turned around and went into your room. Luckily no one was at home.