Happily Ever After

You're Mine

5 years later

"Welcome back bro." Myungsoo hugged Lee Joon who  was released on that day. Yup, today Lee Joon if free. After all those years. 

Step mother died, step sister ran away and never came back, Lee Joon's back and you and Myungsoo is getting married by the end of this month. 

Yup you got that right. YOUR GETTING MARRIED TO YOU HANDSOME PRINCE CHARMING MYUNGSOO!

You purposely delayed the wedding day because you wanted Lee Joon to be there too. You and Myungsoo went to fetch Lee Joon and make sure he arrived his house safely. You told him invited him to your wedding and he was delighted. He couldn't stop smiling and congratulating the both of you. 

"Ahh.. Finally, you are getting married. I should find myself a future wife too dont you think?" He said making you and Myungsoo laugh at his random-ness.

When you reached his apartment, you guys helped him move in and cleaned his house for him. He missed that house so much. 

A few weeks have passed since Lee Joon settled down. At least twice a week you, Myungsoo, Lee Joon and the rest of the Infinite would hang out. Lee Joon became a trainee under J.Tunes. He is in a group called MBLAQ. Althought Myungsoo wanted to be a singer, he would rather be with you. The Infinite members got to be trainess too. But they were under Woolim ent. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today is the day everyone have been waiting for. 

You were walking down the aisle wearing your white wedding dress along with a pair of 4 inch heels, matching necklace and earings to complete your look. 

You were the most beautiful girl and you were walking towards Myungsoo. As soon as you were standing beside him, he complimented you and left you blushing.

After reciting, the priest finally annouced both of you husband and wife. Everyone cheered and started whistling. Myungsoo pulled you in for a kiss and photographers started taking pictures trying to get the right angle. 

Soon, you guys parted and smiled to each other. 

"One of my dreams is fulfilled." Myungsoo whispered to you.

"Only one?" You

"Yup. The other one is to have lots and lots of children from you." He smirked.

"OPPA!" You lightly slapped his arm and hid your blushing face. 

"What? We have to. Let's start once we get to out new home that I just bought." He said but before you could answer him, he carried you the bridal style and led you to the car but you were screaming for him to put you down but he wouldn't. Everyone was laughing at his cheesiness.

"I guess it's a happy ending afterall." Lee Joon whispered. 

 

 

 

OMG! It's finally the final chapter. <3 I hope you like this story. I'll be writting a new one starring you and Woohyun. I hope you look forward to that story too. ^^