Marriage?

You're Mine

You stayed up all night thinking about what happened that afternoon. Myungsoo has been telling you how much he loves you and you told him everything about yourself. He even told somethings about himself. 

*Why am I making things so complicated? I love him, he loves me. Maybe I should just stop thinking about what other people thinks. Especially Melissa. I tried giving in to her but she all she did was abuse me in return. I should tell Myungsoo Oppa that I like him too.* 

The next day you walked to school thinking on how to accept your feelings for Myungsoo oppa. You were smiling happily when you saw Myungsoo from far away near the school gate. You wanted to run to him and greet him but you stopped at your tracks when you saw him holding another girl's hand. You walked very slowly not wanting to be noticed. As you got closer to them, you saw him with.. Melissa? He was holding hands with Melissa and he was smiling as of nothing was wrong? 

*I thought he said that he loves me. But why is he holding hands with Melissa. Why?*

You fought back the tears that was dangerously hanging at the tip of your eye socket. You saw him sending Melissa to class and he left for his. You put your bags down and sat beside him. It was so awkward. In 10 minutes, the class will start and you were getting ready. You glanced over at Myungsoo who was smiling and looking at the ceiling. 

"Myungsoo opp.. ani. Myungsoo, thank you for yesterday." You said.

"Sure.." He replied not even looking at you.

*I knew she saw me and Melissa this morning. Was she jealous? Haha! If she's jealous means she likes me back right? Wait.. She stopped calling me Oppa? Aish I have to pretend to be as close to  Melissa as possible. you , I'm going to make you realise that you like.. no love me.* Myungsoo thought to himself. 

*That's all? A "sure"? Really? Maybe his feelings did change. Stupid me. His the kingka of the school anyway.*

5 minutes before the class was about to start, you remembered that you left something in your locker so you quickly went to take it. On your way there, you saw Sungyeol. 

"Sungyeol oppa!" You waved trying to get his attention. 

"you !! Hi!!" He waved back and ran to you giving you a hug. He is the friend-liest and closest to Myungsoo. 

"Oppa, are you free during lunch?" 

"Yup. What's wrong?"

"Can we meet at the rooftop? I need to ask and tell you something."

"Sure. Anything for you."
 

During lunch, at the rooftop.

"Oppa, does Myungsoo likes me?"

"What? Why the sudden question?"

"Well, he kept telling me that he loves me but I never returned his love."

"Well, actually.. He does love you. He kept telling me that he always thought of you. Why didn't you accept him? He's really nice. And it's the first time he fell in love." 

"It's a long story. And when I wanted to return his love today, I saw him with Melissa holding hands and smiling at each other. Did he changed his heart?"

"What? Of course not. I'll try talking to him later at night. See you soon." He left you while smiling. 

"Myungsoo, why do you have to change your heart when I'm falling for you really hard?"

 

Later at home.

"you , you're home. I see you knew that Lee Joon is back here. Why didn't you tell me?"

"What do you mean?" You felt something wrong and strange when your step mother became extremely nice to you all of a sudden. 

"Lee Joon is here. Go talk to him. He's at the living room."

You walked over to the living room and saw Lee Joon sitting at one of the sofas. 

"you , I miss you."

"Oppa. What are you doing here?'

"Is that a way of you to treat our guest?" 

You sat there awkwardly beside Lee Joon while your step mother was talking and joking with him. *This is weird.. I thought she hated seing me with Lee Joon. What's she up to now?*

"So you , after your highschool, I want you to be engaged to Lee Joon. And get married afterwards. 

"WHAT?!" You exclaimed hoping that she was only kidding. 

"Lee Joon here has asked me for permission and guarenteed to give me half a hundred thousand won after he get married to you."

"Omma!" You ran up to your room. 

An hour later, your step mother came inside your room and oulled your ears.

"Listen here you hopeless ! You have to marry Lee Joon or else!"

"Why do you want me to marry him so much? You hated seeing me with him last time."

"That was the past. Now that he's rich, I want you to be with him."

"But.."

"No buts! You either do it or something bad will happen to your pathetic Myungsoo!"

With that, she left the room leaving you speechless.

*Why is she threathning me and Myungsoo Oppa?! Oppa.. Help me. Please.*